** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8

My play on todays game is actually both teams not to score' date=' but I'm not sure I want to recommend it to others. Just a feeling really. Göteborg without Berg and Halmstad not in the best goal scoring form...[/quote'] No clean sheets there though...Halmstad have 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3 goals in their last seven games (most recent first, so yes, they've slowed down quite a bit).

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Yup, it's maybe an unnecessarily (check spelling) risky bet. Hamstad were able to shut down Hammarby very efficently in their last game though. Göteborg have also done a pretty decent job of shutting down opponents lately. Maybe one of the teams win by 3-0 and we both get paid. Btw, another good over tonight might be the French League 1 game between Lorient and Valenciennes. Wrong forum, though.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8

Yup, it's maybe an unnecessarily (check spelling) risky bet. Hamstad were able to shut down Hammarby very efficently in their last game though. Göteborg have also done a pretty decent job of shutting down opponents lately. Maybe one of the teams win by 3-0 and we both get paid. Btw, another good over tonight might be the French League 1 game between Lorient and Valenciennes. Wrong forum, though.
I looked at that one, but I wondered why, given all the goals scored and conceded, the line is only O2, -133. I suspect the teams might not play their wide open games against each other given where they are in the standings...or maybe I'm just overthinking because French teams always screw my overs.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Maybe they're looking at stats from previous years, but I have high hopes for the over in that one. Also, the last mid-week round there were quite a few goals scored. You're right though, French season has been brutal thus far.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Two red cards and one injured goalie made this an evening of surprises. It ended 1-3, Halmstad scoring their goal in the 85:th. Oh, crap. Still happy about the Lorient game though, and my bets on the Champions League qualifiers look good. Can't win them all, can you. Well, I suppose you can, but you usually don't.