** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8

Saturday 25 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Brommapojkarna v Hammarby (15:00 BST)4.333.501.90105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
IF Elfsborg v Helsingborgs IF (15:00 BST)2.153.553.60103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 26 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Malmo (16:00 BST)2.253.253.60103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Trelleborgs FF v Örebro (16:00 BST)2.253.303.70102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 27 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Kalmar FF (18:00 BST)1.853.504.75104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
GAIS v Gefle IF (18:00 BST)2.303.253.40104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 28 August 2007
Halmstads BK v IFK Göteborg (19:00 BST)2.353.253.15106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Brommapojkarna - Hammarby Hammarby has no win in away games , I cannot accept this as a fan of this team ! Last year they won 6 times in away fixtures , if they cannot beat poor Brommapojkarna they have big problems . Ods will drop , so Im taking this early bet . Hammarby are in real bad shape losing 3 / last 3 games in Allsvenskan . Unreal !! Im thinking to take them to win by 2 or more , but they are really bad away , a narrow win will be okay . :hope Pick : Hammarby to win @ 1.90 10 /10 with Expekt .

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Brommpojkarna - Hammarby will for some reason take place at Stockholms Stadion, Djurgården's homeground, so it won't exactly be a homematch for BP, this might be a positive angle for your pick.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Hammarby have seemed a bit tired lately, and motivation may be an issue now that a top spot no longer seems to be within reach. That said, Brommapojkarna is a really bad team and I'm frankly surprised every time they manage to take a point. GL, Pyroli! I'll probably be taking a long hard look at Örebro, who have a new manager and are in dire need of points. So is Trelleborg, but I think Örebro is fundamentally a better team and see some value in a line of 3.70 or about 2.00 for the AH. No decision yet, though. Maybe also Helsingborg, who seem to be in splendid form, Djurgården, playing against Kalmar who have lost their two last games 0-5, and AIK, looking hungrier every day.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8

Hammarby have seemed a bit tired lately, and motivation may be an issue now that a top spot no longer seems to be within reach. That said, Brommapojkarna is a really bad team and I'm frankly surprised every time they manage to take a point. GL, Pyroli! I'll probably be taking a long hard look at Örebro, who have a new manager and are in dire need of points. So is Trelleborg, but I think Örebro is fundamentally a better team and see some value in a line of 3.70 or about 2.00 for the AH. No decision yet, though. Maybe also Helsingborg, who seem to be in splendid form, Djurgården, playing against Kalmar who have lost their two last games 0-5, and AIK, looking hungrier every day.
Thanks for the info , as far as I know , a team with a new coach on the bench will have some results in short time .... I think I will take Orebro with AH .... two new promoted teams ( if Im not wrong Orebro is new promoted ) , Trelleborg played with the other new promoted team Bromma , both games ended over 2.5 .

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Örebro were terrible vs AIK, their awayrecord: 0-3-6 5-17...Maybe the change of manager will have a positive effect, but Trelleborg looks like the team with better form, I won't back Örebro atm.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 I still figure it might be worth a shot at the odds given. Both teams are in big trouble and really can't afford a loss. I'm hoping Örebros new coach will get their house in order in time for this very important game. It's obvious something's been wrong in Örebro lately. Trelleborgs home record is 2-3-4 and they've conceded more goals at home than any other team. I haven't quite made up my mind yet though. I like to wait 'til the last minute.

Örebro were terrible vs AIK' date=' their awayrecord: 0-3-6 5-17...Maybe the change of manager will have a positive effect, but Trelleborg looks like the team with better form, I won't back Örebro atm.[/quote'] But, as I saw Trelborg has injured two key players (Goalkeeper and midfielder) is it true?

But' date=' as I saw Trelborg has injured two key players (Goalkeeper and midfielder) is it true?[/quote'] Goalkeeper Persson's injured, yes, but he has only played 5 matches this season, they recently signed Sahlman as replacement, he has played the latest three matches. Midfielder Andersson, 16 matches, 0 goals is suspended, I don't agree with him being a key player, he is replacable, got substituted at 78th minute last match, the most important player on the midfield and maybe in the whole line up would be Thylander.

I still figure it might be worth a shot at the odds given. Both teams are in big trouble and really can't afford a loss. I'm hoping Örebros new coach will get their house in order in time for this very important game. It's obvious something's been wrong in Örebro lately. Trelleborgs home record is 2-3-4 and they've conceded more goals at home than any other team. I haven't quite made up my mind yet though. I like to wait 'til the last minute.
I think you might have a point here, Örebro may get a boost from the manager change and they get back both their central defenders from suspension. Also Trelleborg should be under heavier pressure, they have to win these matches to avoid relegation, the key is to win the home matches, especially vs other teams in the same situation. Still a very tough match to predict imo, but I'm starting to think that the value's with Örebro.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 ... and I'm beginning to think you're right about the unpredictabilty. As I'm sure you've heard Trelleborg have brought AIK player Kristian Haynes to the squad. Örebros new coach has sacked five young players that weren't getting any playing time anyway. Very important game, and both sides are really gearing up. Great weekend of football coming up! Any thoughts on the AIK game, which I guess we'll both be seeing live?

... and I'm beginning to think you're right about the unpredictabilty. As I'm sure you've heard Trelleborg have brought AIK player Kristian Haynes to the squad. Örebros new coach has sacked five young players that weren't getting any playing time anyway. Very important game' date=' and both sides are really gearing up. Great weekend of football coming up! Any thoughts on the AIK game, which I guess we'll both be seeing live?[/quote'] Hehe...The more you think about it the tougher it gets...I doubt that Haynes can add much right now, but he's a good signing in the long run. AIK: Yup, I'll be there, Östra övre as usal, no Mazarin for me ;). Junior suspended for Malmö, but Skoog's a good replacement. Malmö were poor vs BP but have been better away than at home this season. AIK getting better every match, I see them as favourites, and I'm backing them with straight win and -1, like I've done for a while now, very profitable finally :). I won't do a write up for this one though, cause I don't think I can stay objective enough. The key in this match will be the midfield imo, and AIK have the upper hand on Malmö in that department, better speed and creativity. Malmö's defensive line slightly better than AIK's, the attacking pretty even, but having said that I rank Obolo over Johansson and Figureido over Skoog. When it comes to benchplayers I give the advantage to AIK, they have more alternatives to choose from on the midfield and in the attack, Malmö lack subs who can make a difference from an attacking perspective. These are my thoughts about this match, I'm really, really looking forward to it, I'll be there early to :beerand calm my nerves...

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 How things have changed since the spring, when going to home games felt like going to the headmasters office for a good spanking. Well, I hope you're right in your crisp analysis, like you usually are. AIK got crushed in the away game, but we'd much rather remember the last game of the last season, when AIK won 3-0 at home. From a punting point of view I still get a feeling AIK is very undervalued, so I'll tail you on your bets. I won't be joining you for the :cheers but maybe next time?

How things have changed since the spring' date=' when going to home games felt like going to the headmasters office for a good spanking. Well, I hope you're right in your crisp analysis, like you usually are. AIK got crushed in the away game, but we'd much rather remember the last game of the last season, when AIK won 3-0 at home. From a punting point of view I still get a feeling AIK is very undervalued, so I'll tail you on your bets. I won't be joining you for the :cheers but maybe next time?[/quote'] Yup, a nice change from the depressing 1st half of the season, definately. I very much hope I'm right too, but it won't be easy, thats for sure. Good idea about the beer !

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 As I mentioned before: Malmö without suspended Junior, but now also Junior's replacement Skoog and left midfielder/defender Safari injured. AIK still without Rubarth, also Özkan, who got injured again vs Örebro, missing.

Malmö were poor vs BP but have been better away than at home this season. AIK getting better every match' date=' I see them as favourites, and I'm backing them with straight win and -1, like I've done for a while now, very profitable finally :). I won't do a write up for this one though, cause I don't think I can stay objective enough. The key in this match will be the midfield imo, and AIK have the upper hand on Malmö in that department, better speed and creativity. Malmö's defensive line slightly better than AIK's, the attacking pretty even, but having said that I rank Obolo over Johansson and Figureido over Skoog. When it comes to benchplayers I give the advantage to AIK, they have more alternatives to choose from on the midfield and in the attack, Malmö lack subs who can make a difference from an attacking perspective. These are my thoughts about this match, I'm really, really looking forward to it, I'll be there early to :beerand calm my nerves...[/quote'] 3-1 AIK, a very nice win making this Sunday perfect :clap

SWE Allsvenskan, Injuries, August 27 - 27.08.2007
Djurgården 5 OTTESEN Sölvi D ** BACK from suspension 7 / 18 Djurgården 11 SJÖLUND Daniel M/F ** BACK from suspension 13 / 18 Djurgården 24 KARLSSON Christoffer M - INJURED - / 18 Kalmar 3 LANTZ Joachim D * BACK from injury 2 / 18 Kalmar 25 SANTÍN César F *** BACK from injury 17 / 18 Kalmar 7 PETTERSON Daniel M ** INJURED 1 / 18 Kalmar 17 ELM Viktor M ** SUSPENDED 16 / 18 Kalmar 23 PETERSSON Fredrik M * INJURED - / 18 GAIS 10 PONOMAREV Anatoli M/F ** INJURED 2 / 18 GAIS 14 NICKLASSON Daniel M ** SUSPENDED 15 / 18 Gefle 18 DAHLÉN Andreas D * BACK from injury 3 / 18 (Source:totalctrl)

SWE Allsvenskan, August 27 - 27.08.2007
Djurgården look like a possible banker over a side that have just shipped 10 goals in their last two outings. only concern here is the possible draw and the signifigance of the injuries and suspensions noted by G.G.
Djurgarden currently 1.75 betfair

SWE Allsvenskan' date= August 27 - 27.08.2007
Djurgården look like a possible banker over a side that have just shipped 10 goals in their last two outings. only concern here is the possible draw and the signifigance of the injuries and suspensions noted by G.G.
Djurgarden currently 1.75 betfair
Djurgården with full squad, Karlsson have not played one match from start. Kalmar will surely miss midfielder Elm, attacker Santin's fitness also questionable. I don't doubt for a second that Kalmar will play very, very defensive and careful today, they have to bounce back from 0-10, queston is if they can get back to their usual solid defence and pretty effective counterattacking. I doubt it, but I think that Djurgården may have problems breaking through Kalmar's defence. Djurgården to win looks likely, but Kalmar may get a draw with a bit of luck. Djurgården definately not a banker imo, but a strong favourite.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Well, last chance for me to play or post for almost a week (probably). I may have a chance Friday night, but after tomorrow I'll be gone until next week. I hope to leave work tomorrow afternoon on a high note... Sweden Allvenskan Soccer - Halmstads BK/Goteborg - total Over 2½ (-103) for the regulation time held on Aug 28 at 1:00pm [pending] I'm kind of going against my norm; usually two teams close to the top play with more care. But to me, the recent form suggests a competitive game...whether that means 1-1 or 2-1 I really can't decide. Halmstad is 6-6 GF/GA in their last 3 home games (5 straight overs at home); Goteborg hammered Kalmar 5-0 away, and has played 7 overs in their last 8 away.

Well, last chance for me to play or post for almost a week (probably). I may have a chance Friday night, but after tomorrow I'll be gone until next week. I hope to leave work tomorrow afternoon on a high note... Sweden Allvenskan Soccer - Halmstads BK/Goteborg - total Over 2½ (-103) for the regulation time held on Aug 28 at 1:00pm [pending] I'm kind of going against my norm; usually two teams close to the top play with more care. But to me, the recent form suggests a competitive game...whether that means 1-1 or 2-1 I really can't decide. Halmstad is 6-6 GF/GA in their last 3 home games (5 straight overs at home); Goteborg hammered Kalmar 5-0 away, and has played 7 overs in their last 8 away.
It's a match between two attacking minded teams, over's very possible, one problem might be that Göteborg's goalscorer Berg, who scored 14/31 goals for them this season, has left for Groningen. Göteborg looked a lot more toothless without him in the 1-1 match vs Djurgården.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 25 -28/8 Any thoughts about today`s game , mates ?! I think that it would be a tough game , but still think that there is some value on IFK . I can`t see the home team as an Alsvenskan Champion , as it will be a sort of surprise , an upper mid-table finish was expected from Halmstads before the season started , and now they are doing even better , maybe because they are not acting like a real title pretender , just played good football and made some good reasults . IFK is without top goalscorer Berg , but still Alexandersson and Wallerstedt up front , so they are still dangerous . Halmstads haven`t won vs IFK in last 7 games , I think that they won`t win today either , so I will LAY Halmstads ... Halmstads 4-4-2

20 M. Bahne 6 M. Rosén 15 P. Larsson 4 T. Jönsson 5 H. Mattisson 3 J. Westerberg 9 S. Johansson 13 A. Johansson 7 M. Fribrock 10 M. Arvidsson 14 D. Djuric
IFK Gotheborg 4-4-2 1 B. Andersson 14 H. Jónsson 22 R. Sigurdsson 5 M. Bjärsmyr 6 A. Johansson 9 S. Selakovic 13 G. Svensson 8 T. Olsson 10 N. Alexandersson 19 P. Wernbloom 18 J. Wallerstedt Starting line-ups taken from www.svenskafans.com GL to everyone ... ;) :cheers: