Jan$38,159.10
Feb$38,042.42
Mar$47,387.14
Apr$40,500.78
May$60,607.49
Jun$65,180.45
Jul$48,301.30
2007 total$338,178.68
$338 grand is nice but how much has it cost in fees etc? How many hours a day are you playing and how many tables at once? Don't you play in the PL league on Spodds? $1 entry???

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - August Just to clarify, this thread is for winnings of anyone who cares to contribute to it, not just of one person. It's just a thumbnail picture of how we are doing month by month and not intended to be an exact science. Some people do post up their net winnings, but mostly buy in is not taken into account, it's just a feel-good thread. :D :ok

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - August As Avongirl says, it's basically a feelgood thread. Nobody is under any illusion that this is net profit, but it's nice to have somewhere for people to post their successes. Probably most of us keep a personal record of our own net profit. The tables you occasionally see of top professional tournament earnings work in much the same way, by the way, so there's a precedent! :tongue2 And of course, most of the $338 grand wasn't won in $1 tournaments. A lot of us play in the special PL tournaments for social/competitive reasons, but otherwise mostly play rather higher buy-in tournaments.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - August

$338 grand nice but how much has it cost in fees etc? How many hours a day are you playing and how many tables at once Don't you play in the PL league on Spodds? $1 entry???
I must be honest I did think at first that this was crocs profit each month:unsure Have to start putting my winnings up (not that their are many though). Keep getting a problem though with the screen shot shows the whole desktop as well as the highlighted page? Problem being on my desktop is a picture of Sarah Harding in her underwear,which I dont suppose people want to see.................then again?;)

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - August

Keep getting a problem though with the screen shot shows the whole desktop as well as the highlighted page?
Holding down the alt key when you press print screen should hopefully solve that. :ok ........And who's Sarah Harding? :unsure Edit: just realised that question's just begging for a gratuitous picture of some (presumably) scantily clad female. So ignore it, I'll Google instead! :lol

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - August PokerStars Tournament #56614315, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $8.00/$0.80 1209 players Total Prize Pool: $9672.00 Tournament started - 2007/08/02 - 16:00:00 (ET) Dear Adetrick, You finished the tournament in 133rd place. A $16.44 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 57.78 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html Congratulations! Thank you for participating.