** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

32Red BetheBounty

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Presume this isn't running again yet.

Tournament Details: Date: Every Other Sunday (Postponed during the World Cup) Time: 19:00 UK Time Buy-in: $15 + $1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check tournament message. Prize: Check the 32Red Poker lobby for guaranteed prizepools Type: Texas Hold'em NL

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty

no BtB in the lobby this week again :cry
Was the only decent game to play on there and they take it off. The only people that increased the guarantee each week was 32red so they only have themselves to blame for not making the numbers, plus the rebuy put alot of people of. If its not broke dont fix it. They should of left it as it was in my opinion

Was the only decent game to play on there and they take it off. The only people that increased the guarantee each week was 32red so they only have themselves to blame for not making the numbers, plus the rebuy put alot of people of. If its not broke dont fix it. They should of left it as it was in my opinion
+1. And i personally use the rebuys as an advantage cause a lot of people wont do it, however, i loved it when it was freezeout

+1. And i personally use the rebuys as an advantage cause a lot of people wont do it' date=' however, i loved it when it was freezeout[/quote'] Yeah, the game was most enjoyable to play when it was still a freezeout. Hope it comes back soon, I'd certainly play it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Presume this is back on regularly now, Sundays at 21.00 GMT. There's a guarantee under the Xmas promo at the moment and winner also gets an iPad. Be the Bounty Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the 32Red Poker community? Well, here's your chance to show us what you're made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - "Be the Bounty" Tournaments. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for a night of edgy excitement and action. The player who wins each tournament will become a €500 Bounty the next tournament. The runner-up will become a €300 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a €200 Bounty. Visit the >poker blog to read about the latest Be the Bounty information. We cover all the action from bounty knockouts to tournament results and post it all after every Be the Bounty game. You can even post your own feedback! Tournament Details: Date & Time: See 32Red Poker lobby Buy-in: €10 + €1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check the tournament message Prize: Check the 32Red Poker lobby for guaranteed prizepools Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules[View Rules]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty BTB doesn't seem to be running weekly. There's one already in the lobby for 22 Jan but none before then. It's showing as €4k gtd plus €1k in usual bounties. :ok Noticed there are €1 R&A satellites which may be running daily at 20.00GMT, 3 seats gtd, but not sure how many runners these are getting. If anyone tries these let us know how many in please. Also there's a 1 chip lottery freeroll on 22 Jan 19.30GMT with 5 seats to that night's tourney. Password can be found on the BTB Blog.

Noticed there are €1 R&A satellites which may be running daily at 20.00GMT, 3 seats gtd, but not sure how many runners these are getting. If anyone tries these let us know how many in please.
Had a look at this on Sat. Late reg for an hour and with R&A it's difficult to judge value at the start. Ended up no overlay on Sat, it paid the 3 seats plus a little for 4th. If you've got a few redbacks, it's a good way to use them. :ok

• 2 weeks later...