Saturday EW Fancies

210 York : Vicious Warrior (12/1) Front runner who could get the race to suit with only one other front runner in the race, showing signs of returning to his best form, likes the soft ground and wont mind if its heavy, trainer usually has one lined up for this track and at 12/1 should make a bold bid for home once hitting the 3f marker.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies big handicap of the day 3.15 York - Fahey has 5 runners in the race (!) that traditionally has gone to 3 or 4 yo's (9 in last 10!). The one i like in the race is Collateral Damage which has been running consistently & can handle the ground. The handicapper appears to have him though but i wouldnt rule him out. Course winner over the shorter 7f distance last year.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies 3.50 York: Black Charmer Highest RPR rating of these horses, although highly unpredictable. Beat a competitive field convincingly on second race this year at Sandown, although a bit to prove after two subsequent poor runs. If able to recapture form of his Sandown win, this formerly classy 2yo could take the beating in what looks a particularly open race. E/W Nap

Re: Saturday EW Fancies 3.35pm Chester - Our Little Secret (14/1) A five horse race, with Our Little Secret being the outsider with the worst draw. However it has won previously over this course, distance and ground from a worse draw. Fingers crossed it can get a quick start, as it did the last time it won here. Small e/w bet.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies Speedy Sam 3.15 York. Ground based bet for me, as I know how this one loves the cut. Has the ability to get involved here, so with hoping a few of the principals struggle to their find their top form on this ground, I think the selection represents good ew value, irrespective of the end result.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies ASCOT 14TH JULY 2007 Sony Summer Mile Stakes (Group 2) - 14.50PM Andrew Balding's yard have had a quiet spell recently, but managed to snatch a winner yesterday, so maybe the stable have come back to form, saddles the consistant Banknote here, and most definetly has a each way squeak this afternoon. was last seen when winning a Group 3 event in Germany at Baden Baden and beat Aspectus by a length over a mile on good ground,has been climbing gradually up the scale and seems to of been around for ever but is only a five yeat old and should be respected here, Franny Norton takes the ride and he has amazing stats here with older horses over the last five years, and should figure, now the price seems to reflect that this horse does not have a chance, and at around the 14/1 mark i think there is great value in this and will play each way accordingly. Suitable Ground : Good Jockey % at track : 33.00% / +£31.00 Trainer % at track : 11.00% / +£14.00 Combo % at track : 40.00% / +£12.00

Re: Saturday EW Fancies York 3.15 Smart Instinct There must be considerable doubts about so many of these in the conditions and the trip. Smart Instinct is unproven at the trip but was staying on at a mile on its last start so that should not prove as much of a problem. It also does have form on softer ground as a two year old and also its form has been boosted this week by the exploits of Shmookh and Tybalt so worth a chance in a competitive race.

Re: Saturday EW Fancies

210 York : Vicious Warrior (12/1) Front runner who could get the race to suit with only one other front runner in the race, showing signs of returning to his best form, likes the soft ground and wont mind if its heavy, trainer usually has one lined up for this track and at 12/1 should make a bold bid for home once hitting the 3f marker.
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Great start BH.

Great shout, Graham!! I have to say this is the first e/w fancy from you I haven't played in the last couple of months :)

big handicap of the day 3.15 York - Fahey has 5 runners in the race (!) that traditionally has gone to 3 or 4 yo's (9 in last 10!). The one i like in the race is Collateral Damage which has been running consistently & can handle the ground. The handicapper appears to have him though but i wouldnt rule him out. Course winner over the shorter 7f distance last year.
:clap :clap :clap Nice Pick mate.:ok We all backed this at Sandown.

3.35pm Chester - Our Little Secret (14/1) A five horse race, with Our Little Secret being the outsider with the worst draw. However it has won previously over this course, distance and ground from a worse draw. Fingers crossed it can get a quick start, as it did the last time it won here. Small e/w bet.
Another winner..:clap :clap :clap :clap

Great shout' date=' Graham!! I have to say this is the first e/w fancy from you I haven't played in the last couple of months :)[/quote'] Maybe someone is trying to tell you something !! :loon :loon Seriously though, a cracking day for this thread with some great winners and great prices. Superb work everyone. I should probably start paying a lot more attention to this thread!! But then again, If I do that, the thread will probably have a miraculous barron spell of 100 consecutive unplaced horses. :lol :lol :sad