** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7

G:G do you think the artificial turf in Gefle home could really be an advantage for them against Bromm tonight ?
It usually is, stats show that teams with artificial turf have a higher winning % at home than the others. Gefle have been strong at home every season they've spent in Allsvenskan.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Two plays for low stakes: Soccer - Draw (GAIS Goteborg vs Trelleborg) - moneyline (+225) for the regulation time held on Jul 9 at 12:00pm [pending] Soccer - Draw (AIK Solna vs Elfsborg) - moneyline (+215) for the regulation time held on Jul 9 at 1:00pm [pending] I see both these games as potentially very close...taking a flyer on this for entertainment value.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Of course I excluded the Gefle-BP game from this because it seemed the least likely draw...1-1 FT. Typical.

Two plays for low stakes: Soccer - Draw (GAIS Goteborg vs Trelleborg) - moneyline (+225) for the regulation time held on Jul 9 at 12:00pm [pending] Soccer - Draw (AIK Solna vs Elfsborg) - moneyline (+215) for the regulation time held on Jul 9 at 1:00pm [pending] I see both these games as potentially very close...taking a flyer on this for entertainment value.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 1st Swedish stream Ive sene for a while and I was very disappointed with what I saw :@ Elfsborg always in control, simple as that. Soon as they scored that was easy and AIK really didnt look like scoring. Useless w@nkers and I'm not at all happy with that performance. Certain individuals need to have a long hard look at their game because that was shit

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Last Friday I played five dogs in Ireland, the biggest dog won outright at +365, virtually covering the other four. Today in Sweden two of three favorites failed to cover. All season long in England last year I watched as the Friday night game or Monday night game was an upset. I'm beginning to think that the way to win over time is to bet one game a day, and take the least likely underdog....not because you'll win more often, but because your odds are 50-50 on every game no matter what. Might as well take the long odds imo.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 took IFK (0) today but Im not that confident to be honest. Just looks a bit of value to me as before the Malmo loss they were going really well at home. Helsingborgs been playing better recently but I'm not so sure they can win this one.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 SWE Allsvenskan, Injuries, July 10 Göteborg 14 JÓNSSON Hjálmar D ** BACK from injury 10 / 12 Göteborg 11 RANÉGIE Mathias F ** INJURED long term - / 12 Göteborg 25 DAHLIN Erik GK * INJURED - / 12 Göteborg 8 OLSSON Thomas M ** BACK from injury 6 / 12 Göteborg 10 ALEXANDERSSON Niclas M *** INJURED 11 / 12 Helsingborg 24 BJÖRCK Fredrik D *** OUT to Elfsborg 12 / 12 Helsingborg 7 ANDERSSON Gustaf F * INJURED rest of the season - / 12 Helsingborg 17 LARSSON Henrik F *** INJURED will probably play 10 / 12 Helsingborg 18 BELOUFA Samir D ** SUSPENDED 10 / 12

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 AIK had one good chance before Elfsborg's goal, a free kick from Figureido, then they were far to toothless to really worry Elfsborg. 17 shots, only 6 on goal says it all really. BP punished Gefle for trying to hold on to a one goal lead, I always like when that happen. IFK Göteborg -0.25 @ 2.19 (Pinnacle) I fancy Göteborg to win today, despite that important midfielder Alexandersson's still missing. Göteborg have played well for a while now, the loss at home to Malmö included as that was just a strange match were "the wrong team" won imo. IFK played a very solid game at home to gefle in the cup, 3-0, they are rather efficient in the attack, their defence not as good as it used to be, that's a problem for this bet. Helsingborg have been better lately, but they are still very shaky, was very close to dropping a 3-0 lead to Hammarby last match, Hammarby were inches away from getting the equalizer before Helsingborg scored 4-2. The fact that centre defender Björck has left for Elfsborg and the other centre defender Beloufa is suspended also a positive angle for this bet.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 I'm on Goteborg straight win @ 2,40. It seems good value to me. HIF may have won against Hammarby last time at home, but they still don't impress me this season. They seem weak at the back, and I'm still not confident about their attacking strenghts. On the other hand, IFK have played well at home this season and look the stronger team right now. Their loss at home to Malmo was unlucky as I understand it. I'm also thinking about the over here, both teams seem almost incapable of keeping a clean sheet, but both teams tend to score. Shall we say 3-1 Goteborg? ;)

I'm on Goteborg straight win @ 2' date=40. It seems good value to me. HIF may have won against Hammarby last time at home, but they still don't impress me this season. They seem weak at the back, and I'm still not confident about their attacking strenghts. On the other hand, IFK have played well at home this season and look the stronger team right now. Their loss at home to Malmo was unlucky as I understand it. I'm also thinking about the over here, both teams seem almost incapable of keeping a clean sheet, but both teams tend to score. Shall we say 3-1 Goteborg? ;)
I'm ok with 3-1 :). Over looks probable, but I'll wait for news about Henrik Larsson before I decide about that one.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Allsvenskan 12/7 Elfsborg to reply the last win over AIK at 1.85 (Bet 365). Elfsborg vs AIK Stockolm After just a few days Elfsborg will face agisn, this time in front of their crowd, the team from Stockolm, real disappointed surprise of starting season. Elfsborg, that won by narrow margin thanks to Ishizaki's goal last direct duel, will restart at home, looking for the top of the table and, at the state, the home side is standing surely at the best of their fit condition. Elfsborg will have back the regulars Bjorck, Berglund (good job in offensive line) and Holmen. AIK Stockolm will have Carlsson and Ozkan both in doubt due injurie, but the main trouble is in attack front where, despite the fresh arrive of the argentinian couple of striker from Arsenal Sarandi, AIK is continuning to miss the appointment to score. The match will be played at Rasunda.

Allsvenskan 12/7 Elfsborg to reply the last win over AIK at 1.85 (Bet 365). Elfsborg vs AIK Stockolm After just a few days Elfsborg will face agisn, this time in front of their crowd, the team from Stockolm, real disappointed surprise of starting season. Elfsborg, that won by narrow margin thanks to Ishizaki's goal last direct duel, will restart at home, looking for the top of the table and, at the state, the home side is standing surely at the best of their fit condition. Elfsborg will have back the regulars Bjorck, Berglund (good job in offensive line) and Holmen. AIK Stockolm will have Carlsson and Ozkan both in doubt due injurie, but the main trouble is in attack front where, despite the fresh arrive of the argentinian couple of striker from Arsenal Sarandi, AIK is continuning to miss the appointment to score. The match will be played at Rasunda.
Are you sure the match will play in Rasunda? I just check the website and cannot find the information. Can someone confirm?

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Thats interesting - atrificial grass? How long have they had it? Presumably theyll be more used to its surface, and so - as well as being at home - would be a distinct advantage? Anyone confirm this?

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Elfsborg have played on artificiall grass since last year and it's a quite good advantage for them of course. Only two more teams in Allsvenskan, Gefle and Örebro have that same kind of pitch. Elfsborg probably start with the same players as last game (1-0 against AIK in Stockholm), apart from the fact that Samuel Holmén is back from suspension. New signings Fredrik Björck and Fredrik Berglund are reported to start on the bench. Elfsborg is one of the best home teams in the league (3-3-0) and AIK have an away stat that says (2-2-2). As I see it, Elfsborg are favourites, but the odds, now dropped to 1,75 at bet365, aren't tempting. I think AIK soon will start win again, even if it's hard to do that in Borås. Instead I'll try the overs. Taking a look at Elfsborg's home games you find: 1-1 against Malmö (first round) 1-1 against Gefle 2-2 against Djurgården 3-1 against IFK Göteborg 2-0 against Trelleborg 3-0 against Brommapojkarna Focus at Malmö, Djurgården and Göteborg, three teams betted to be in the top of the table, which they also are. Those kind of teams doesn't play as defending as Gefle, Trelleborg and Brommapojkarna, and often you get to see more goals when Elfsborg facing that kind of opponent. AIK should be on the first half of the table, but havn't produced yet. I do still see them as a team compared with Malmö, Djurgården and Göteborg, playing offensive football. Looking at AIK's away stat, you find a similar explanation as with Elfsborg above. When AIK are facing offensive playing "top teams" away, it usually is some more goals scored, and when facing more defending teams, it's less goals: IFK Göteborg 2-1 Malmö 0-4 Brommapojkarna 2-0 Djurgården 1-3 Gefle 0-0 GAIS 1-1 Over 2,5 goals @ 2,0 (bet365) I therefore find quite good.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 G.G any thoughts on tonights game?? I see they beat AIK away so that surely makes them strong favourites for the home win with the added bonus of going to the top of the league and playing on the artificial grass in front of their own fans. 3 of the last 4 games between these two at Elfsborg ground have been unders and stats these season show it to be pretty close to overs or unders and I suspect I will leave that alone. Thanks

G.G any thoughts on tonights game?? I see they beat AIK away so that surely makes them strong favourites for the home win with the added bonus of going to the top of the league and playing on the artificial grass in front of their own fans. 3 of the last 4 games between these two at Elfsborg ground have been unders and stats these season show it to be pretty close to overs or unders and I suspect I will leave that alone. Thanks
Don't think you can compare more than one season back, since the artificiall grass was installed last year.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 We have conflicting news about the location of the match. Can anyone confirm for sure that it will be played at Elfsborg home ground - thanks. I take it most people favour a home win? I never saw the last game between the two, were Elfsborg worthy winners? Thanks everyone who replies

We have conflicting news about the location of the match. Can anyone confirm for sure that it will be played at Elfsborg home ground - thanks. I take it most people favour a home win? I never saw the last game between the two, were Elfsborg worthy winners? Thanks everyone who replies
According to Elfsborgs and AIKs websites it will be played at Boras Arena. They played at Rasunda last match, when AIK was the home team. http://www.elfsborg.se/default.aspx?fromflash=yes http://www.aik.se/fotboll/aikindex.html?/fotboll/2007/herrar/matcher/infor_070712.html

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Saberblade posted useful links, here is another one, from Swedish football union: http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t3allre.aspx?p=152184&scr=result&fmid=27371 Can't see why there would be any doubt about what stadium the match will be played at :) Last game was at Råsunda, AIK's home ground. Elfsborg's from a town called Borås in western Sweden, 400 km from Stockholm and Råsunda. It's only when AIK face other local teams, Djurgården, Hammarby and Brommapojkarna, they will have the favour of playing at their home ground, even if they are the "away team". Hope this will clean things up :)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Halmstad, Elfsborg and Kalmar are playing the best fotball at the moment so I advice you to play on them. Helsingborg is playing well at home. The rest is hazard. Edit: Djurgården-Malmö was the lousiest match that I´ve seen this year and 0-0 was closer then 1-0 or 2-0. Good to know for Malmoe-Djurgården at tuesday.