** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7

Saturday 7 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Malmo (15:00 BST)2.253.353.70102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 8 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Örebro v Halmstad (16:00 BST)2.653.302.80104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 9 July 2007
Gais v Trelleborg (18:00 BST)2.003.404.50102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gefle v Brommapojkarna (18:00 BST)1.803.505.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
AIK v Elfsborg (19:00 BST)2.623.252.90104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 10 July 2007
IFK Göteborg v Helsingborg (18:00 BST)2.403.453.15103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersFirst Goal TimeOver/Under
Wednesday 11 July 2007
Kalmar FF v Hammarby (18:00 BST)2.303.303.50103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersFirst Goal TimeOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Djurgården -0.25 @ 1.87 (Bet1128) Malmö have been a dissapointment so far this season, the lucky win vs Göteborg last match doesn't change the fact that they have not performed accordingly with their supposed strength. They were totally outplayed by Kalmar the match before the Djurgården one, only Kalmar's inefficient scoring kept the result down to 1-2. In this match Malmö will miss suspended Daniel Andersson, Ola Toivonen and Yksel Osmanovski, 3/4 of their starting lineup on the midfield iow. Especially Andersson's a tough man to replace, he have a very important defensive role, and is always doing a solid work. Djurgården still with some missing playes up front, but they are good at home and I also think that new signing, midfielder Riihilahti, may prove important. I would normally fancy DIF here, and now that form and suspensions speaks heavily for DIF I don't hesitate. The match venue will be Råsunda for some reason, but I don't think that's a problem for this bet.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Halmstad dnb @ 2.07 (Pinnacle) Halmstad ran Elfsborg all over the place last match, won 3-0, and made their best performance so far this season. They have not been that good away, but I hope the win have boosted them enough to go out and perform well away too, it's time for a win on the road. Örebro lost 0-2 away to Kalmar, not much to say, Kalmar were the better team and Örebro were never near getting a point, but no shame in that. Örebro's a better team at home on the artificial grass though, 2-3-1 8-6 so far. Latest home match was a 0-0 draw vs Djurgården, Örebro was the better team but it was a pretty bad match, neither team did much in all honesty. Örebro with one new injury, leftwinger Näfver, who have played all matches so far, Halmstad with no new injuries/suspensions atm. This won't be an easy task for HBK, but I give them a better chance than this odds, over evens for dnb must be tried imo.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Country: Sweden Match: Djurgarden v Malmo Date: 7/7/07 Time: 16:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Djurgarden -0.25 AH @ 1.85 Bet365 3/10 Big game here in Stockholm where DIF meet Malmo. The game is to be played at Rasunda on neutral territory, although DIF should be easily comfortable playing here this season. With the support of a home crowd I think they should be able to see of Malmo who I understand are still a bit of a mess at the moment. They won in midweek against IFK away from home and some of their best performances and results have been on the road so far. But this will be a tough game bookies again overestimate them. We can get DIF @ 1.85 on the -0.25 AH line and that’s too big IMO. Really juicy price on DIF here which I cant resist taking 3/10 stakes on.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Djurgården - Malmö FF Going with G:G and meatman here, Djurgården should win this one pretty easily and the odds for HW imo are very tasty. I had the pleasure of watching the Malmö 1-2 Kalmar game and as G:G said the result doesn't tell exactly the truth as Kalmar could have easily score many goals more. As for Malmös latest result 1-2 won on road against Göteborg, seems like a fluke if you look at the stats. Göteborg had 13 shots against Malmös 4 shots and of Malmö's three shots on goal, one was directly from a cornerkick which resulted as a goal (goalie error perhaps?) and one is in overtime 92.39 played and it resulted as a goal aswell. Other than that Malmö's 3-2-1 away form is overall very overrated as it includes three matches vs. the bottom dwellers (Trelleborg, Brommapojkarna and Örebrö) and still won only one of those. Now looking at Djurgårdens home record 5-0-1 with 12-5 goal diff. you can see that they've been very stable at home, excluding the one slip-up against GAIS which resulted to their only loss on home ground. They've beaten teams such as AIK, Göteborg, Helsingborg and Halmstad when at home and with the current forms and Malmö's injury situation combined to their not-so-good away performance afterall, I can see Djurgården take the three points today. High stakes for me. Djurgården @2.10 Best of luck everyone :ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 I'm staying off this...the fact is that Malmo, as disappointing as their season has been, has taken points in 9 of 12 games. The two teams are quite evenly matched, and everytime I go with a team because of missings I get burned. I'll wait for a more obvious mismatch, but will root for you guys. BOL!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Djurgården 0 - 0 Malmö HT For what it's worth Djurgården seems to be in control and the better team. Shots: 4-0 on goal: 1-0 Corners: 4-3 Ball control: 62-38 Yellow cards: 0-1 ------------------- I especially like the ball control numbers but still only one shot on goal :\ Hopefully they can get some on goal and to the net in the second half, being better without scoring doesn't win the game as we all know :D

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7

Djurgården -0.25 @ 1.87 (Bet1128) Malmö have been a dissapointment so far this season, the lucky win vs Göteborg last match doesn't change the fact that they have not performed accordingly with their supposed strength. They were totally outplayed by Kalmar the match before the Djurgården one, only Kalmar's inefficient scoring kept the result down to 1-2. In this match Malmö will miss suspended Daniel Andersson, Ola Toivonen and Yksel Osmanovski, 3/4 of their starting lineup on the midfield iow. Especially Andersson's a tough man to replace, he have a very important defensive role, and is always doing a solid work. Djurgården still with some missing playes up front, but they are good at home and I also think that new signing, midfielder Riihilahti, may prove important. I would normally fancy DIF here, and now that form and suspensions speaks heavily for DIF I don't hesitate. The match venue will be Råsunda for some reason, but I don't think that's a problem for this bet.
Good stuff G:G, keep up the good work. Congrats to all the others on Djurgården. :ok:ok:ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Have looked at this game and its a big ask for Halmstad to win this one as the draws Orebro have had at home are to the top and 3rd teams. Would consider DNB but definately not the straight win. Good luck to those who place some money on

Halmstad dnb @ 2.07 (Pinnacle) Halmstad ran Elfsborg all over the place last match, won 3-0, and made their best performance so far this season. They have not been that good away, but I hope the win have boosted them enough to go out and perform well away too, it's time for a win on the road. Örebro lost 0-2 away to Kalmar, not much to say, Kalmar were the better team and Örebro were never near getting a point, but no shame in that. Örebro's a better team at home on the artificial grass though, 2-3-1 8-6 so far. Latest home match was a 0-0 draw vs Djurgården, Örebro was the better team but it was a pretty bad match, neither team did much in all honesty. Örebro with one new injury, leftwinger Näfver, who have played all matches so far, Halmstad with no new injuries/suspensions atm. This won't be an easy task for HBK, but I give them a better chance than this odds, over evens for dnb must be tried imo.
Good call G.G (well better than the Tampere one anyway!!!) :clap

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Hi guys, what do we think about GAIS v Trelleborg under 2.5 goals? 15 goals in 6 matches at home for GAIS and 11 in 6 away games for Trelleborg. It seems that Trelleborg dont get hammered away and will have played better teams that GAIS away from home. Look forward to your thoughts

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Country: Sweden Match: AIK v Elfsborg Date: 9/7/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: AIK (0) AH @ 1.85 Stanjames 3/10 Big game here in Stockholm and I think AIK look to be excellent value against Elfsborg. It isn’t often that bookies are generous on AIK as their reputation is so high that they are overestimated. However at the moment it is Elfsborg that are given too much respect and stanjames are offering really nice odds on the level ball line. AIK got that crucial win against Trelleborg in their last match and although I heard it wasn’t completely convincing, a good 2nd half performance did the business. The win must surely lift the team a bit and give them extra confidence. If they could get 3 points today then they would once again propel right up the table onto the tails of the leaders. Elfsborg have been in inconsistent form recently and not got themselves many decent away results. Defeats in GAIS and then Halmstad 0-3 were poor scores for the champions and they look set to miss a number of players for this match, especially in defence. AIK have struggled to win games this season although have also been rarely beaten. I don’t think they will lose here so that level ball AH @ 1.85 really is very tempting and I’m willing to stake 3/10 on this outcome.

Hi first post what do we think of gefle to-day.
Hi there, welcome to PL My personal opinion is that Gefle are a bit too short in odds to win this game which is why I wont be betting. Caution might need to be taken after BP have recently got back to winning way so confidence higher. Gefle been strong at home this season though so are rightful favourites

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 2007 20:00 AIK Solna - Elfsborg Boras IF Overall table : 4. Elfsborg Boras IF 13 matches 6 4 3 19 : 14 22 points 10. AIK Solna 12 matches 4 4 4 11 : 13 16 points Last 10 games: AIK 3 - 4 - 3 AIK 2:0 Trelleborg Gais 1:1 AIK Gefle 0:0 AIK AIK 1:1 Orebro Djurgard. 3:1 AIK AIK 1:1 Halmstad Bromma. 0:2 AIK AIK 0:1 Helsing. Malmo 4:0 AIK AIK 1:0 Hammar. Elfsborg 6 - 1 - 3 Halmstad 3:0 Elfsborg Elfsborg 3:0 Bromma. Elfsborg 2:0 Trelleborg Gais 2:1 Elfsborg Hammar. 0:1 Elfsborg Elfsborg 3:1 Goteborg Trelleborg1:2 Elfsborg Kalmar 2:1 Elfsborg Elfsborg 2:2 Djurgard. Helsing. 0:1 Elfsborg Home/Away : AIK 2 - 2 - 2 AIK 2:0 Trelleborg AIK 1:1 Orebro AIK 1:1 Halmstad AIK 0:1 Helsing. AIK 1:0 Hammar. AIK 0:1 Kalmar Elfsborg 3 - 1 - 3 Halmstad 3:0 Elfsborg Gais 2:1 Elfsborg Hammar. 0:1 Elfsborg Trelleborg1:2 Elfsborg Kalmar 2:1 Elfsborg Helsing. 0:1 Elfsborg Orebro 1:1 Elfsborg The history of AIK AIK are one of the most successful clubs in the history of Swedish sports. It´s also the biggest club with approximately 17 000 members. Here is a short recapture of what has happened since the club was founded in 1891. The foundation of AIK took place on 15th February 1891 in Stockholm. The name is an abbreviation for "Allmänna Idrottsklubben", which in direct translation means "The general sports club". The name was choosen to indicate that the club was open for everyone and also that one of the main events was to be athletics, at that time called "allmän idrott" in Swedish. Indeed AIK were successful in athletics winning no less than 26 Swedish championship titles before the section was defunct in 1916. In 1908 the club set an official world record at 4x200 metres. AIK also competed in a number of other sports, among them fencing, skating, cycling, wrestling, gymnastics etc. In 1896 the first attempts in football took place and as early as in 1900 AIK became champions. The present club badge was created in 1898. Later on it was considered "The most beautiful badge in the world" after a contest in London that included badges from England, Spain, Italy and France. Between 1900 and 1923 AIK became Swedish champions in football six times. During the 20's the club recieved its nickname "Gnaget" (translated: the gnaw). The reason is believed to be the colours of the black shirts, that after too many washes turned rat-alike (grey). Supporters of AIK are called "Gnagare" (translated: rodents). That same decade the first edition of the Swedish premier league in football "Allsvenskan" was introduced and AIK were of course one of the founder members. Since then the team has played in Allsvenskan all seasons but three. Also the first attempts in icehockey took place. The 30's was the most successful decade (so far) in the history of AIK. In bandy AIK were crowned champions for the third time, the football side twice won the title and in icehockey the three first championship titles were captured. For the next three decades it was the "smaller" sections in AIK that contributed to the glory. AIK won championships in handball, skating, bowling, badminton and tennis. During the 70's AIK started women's team in football, bandy and bowling. In 1974 the King of Sweden, His majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf, became AIK's patron and first member of honour. In 1982 the icehockey team won the championship for the first time in 35 years and repeated the feat two years later. In 1992 it was in football that AIK won an eagerly awaited title - champions for the first time in 55 years. Six years later that achievement was repeated. To that could be added three Cup-titles between 1996 and 1999. The most successful team in the last decades however, has been the women's team in bandy with nine championships between 1988 and 2004. AIK have been represented in a number of sports throughout the years winning over 170 Swedish championship titles. In the late 80's AIK competed in only four sports: football, icehockey, bandy and bowling. Since then the club has grown and by 2003 also take part in floorball and handball. Written by: Tommy Bäckman [2004] Source : http://www.aik.se/aikindex.html?/startsida.html Last INFO from AIK site : When the Swedish Premier Division turns is that last year's two gold fighting parties that meets twice within the travel of four days. First out is game on Råsunda Monday July 9 kl 20 and since return on Borås's arena Thursday July 12 kl 19. For AIK, the double meeting is an opportunity to reduce the distance to the tip and seriously to take place in the exceptional big gold chasing the cluster. For Elfsborg acts the about managing and to process topplaceringen. After four pending and a loss on the five last games successful AIK AT LAST take a trepoängare home against Trelleborg. The two new Argentines showed the road with 1-0-målet, nod of Lucas Valdemarín and return surely managed of Ivan Obolo. Tvåan carried also international touch, shoe heel of Obolo, sprouts of Wilton Figueiredo and goalkeeper teasing watches in objectives of Kenny Pavey. Elfsborg lost recently the series management after 0-3 in Halmstad. At the start of the season each team better out than home, but recently has the been however. No victory on the three last away games, first 3-4 after punishes against Mjällby in the cup since 1-2 against GAIS and then therefore 0-3 against HBK. On Örjans embankment the nonplussed building ridges up according to the following: Johan Wiland - Daniel Mobaeck, Martin Andersson, Andreas's Augustsson, Mathias Florén (85) - Stefan Ishizaki, Jari Ilola (59), Anders's Svensson, Samuel Holmén, Daniel Alexandersson (76) - Mathias Svensson. Substitutes: James Keene (59), Emir Bajrami (76), Johan Karlsson (85), Denni Avdic, Abba's Hassan. When the teams met last year became both the pending aisles, 2-2 on Råsunda since AIK dropped two objective management in the end minute and 1-1 in Borås. http://www.aik.se/fotboll/aikindex.html?/fotboll/2007/herrar/matcher/infor_070709.html The troop Rikard Norling has taken out the following 17-mannatrupp before the game; Daniel Örlund, Patrik Karlsson, Nils Eric Johansson, per Verner Vågan Rønning, Daniel Tjernström, Wilton Figueiredo, Daniel Arnefjord, Kenny Pavey, Jimmy Tamandi, Markus Jonsson, Khari Stephenson, Niklas Westberg, Daniel Mendes (back after easier damage), Lucas Valdemarín, Ivan Obolo, Gabriel Özkan and Dulee Johnson. The final 16-mannatruppen like start electricity used to becomes the official hour before kickoff. Text: AIK football Information about IF Elfsborg in english IF Elfsborg Formed: 1904 Total seasons in the top division: 63 Champions: 1936, 1939, 1940, 1961, 2006 Swedish Cup Champions: 2001, 2003 Biggest win: 12-2 against Eskilstuna in 1936 Most played games: Sven Jonasson 409, Karl-Erik Grahn 346, Leif Målberg 337 Most goals: Sven Jonasson 252 (the all time record for Allsvenskan!), Thomas Ahlström 101 (these are the figures for Allsvenskan alone, not included Cup-games and international fixtures). Webpage: www.elfsborg.se The club is based on Borås Arena, capacity 16989 with an official attendance record of 17083 spectators against Kalmar FF in 2005. The Arena is Sweden’s newest and most modern ground and was constructed in the years 2004-05. IF Elfsborg is one of the most classic clubs in Swedish football. With its 103 years of history and 63 seasons in the first division Elfsborg currently holds a fifth place of clubs playing in the first division in Sweden. During the late 80’ies Elfsborg faced their darkest period in modern time and played in the second division for 9 long years until the comeback came in 1997. In the year 2001 Elfsborg won the Swedish Cup against Solna AIK after penalties and the final score with the numbers 10-9. This gave Elfsborg the opportunity to compete in the UEFA-cup later that year. This victory also gave Elfsborg a chance to build their own indoor-arena, Sjuhäradshallen, which was completed the following year. This provides shelter from the cold Swedish winters, giving Elfsborg the opportunity to maintain a high standard on their training. One result of this was another Cup-triumph when Elfsborg won the 2003 cup title, defeating Assyriska in the final game with 2-0. With this triumph Elfsborg felt that the results could improve even more, so they started building their new arena on New Years Eve 2003. In March 2004 the constructing of it started. 13 months later it was completed and the second season playing on it regularly Elfsborg won the league for the first time for over 45 years! As we speak the plans exist to build another section on the short ends and make the arena an all-seater that will make it suitable for international games and make room for more spectators. The plan is that the building will start this autumn (2007). Today’s most qualified player is Anders Svensson who has over 75 caps for the Swedish National team, including two World Championships (Germany and Korea/Japan). Other great players that have worn the most beautiful shirt of all are Sven Jonasson, Ove Gran and Stefan Andreasson to mention a few. IF Elfsborg is a club for the future and we all have hopes that the next years will be even more prosperous. You are very welcome to join the fun! Jonas Claesson (from Elfsbor site) From TotalCTRL (injured players and INFO) : AIK 24 CARLSSON Nicklas D ** INJURED 11 / 12 AIK 9 BURGIC Miran F ** INJURED 4 / 12 AIK 23 RUBARTH Mats M ** INJURED 3 / 12 Elfsborg 12 SJÖHAGE Joakim F ** INFO out to Brann 2 / 13 Elfsborg 7 ILOLA Jari M *** INJURED 11 / 13 Elfsborg 10 HOLMÉN Samuel M *** SUSPENDED 13 / 13 Elfsborg BJÖRCK Fredrik D *** INFO new player - / 13 a_zoki recommendet: 20:00 AIK Solna - Elfsborg Boras IF 1 @ 2.50 (brave tip for medium stake) 20:00 AIK Solna - Elfsborg Boras IF 1X @ 1.30 (smart Tip for High stake) 20:00 AIK Solna - Elfsborg Boras IF 2-3 goals @ 1.80 20:00 AIK Solna - Elfsborg Boras IF 2+ I half @ 3.05 20:00 AIK Solna - Elfsborg Boras IF HT/FT X-1 @ 6.00 ***Odds from bookies Mozzart - Belgrade I expect 1:1 on HT and 2:1 on FT From this morning odds goin down on AIK : http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/sweden/swedish-1st-allsvenskan-2007/nextmatch.php?matchid=6186441 GL ! :ok

Hi guys' date=' what do we think about GAIS v Trelleborg under 2.5 goals? 15 goals in 6 matches at home for GAIS and 11 in 6 away games for Trelleborg. It seems that Trelleborg dont get hammered away and will have played better teams that GAIS away from home. Look forward to your thoughts[/quote'] This one's a bit better than the last Trelleborg game (0-2 loss to AIK), because GAIS plays a lot of unders, though they concede 1 goal each of the last six. I said this prior to the AIK game, but Trelleborg is dangerous with unders because they very often concede multiple goals: on a run of 2, 2, 3 and 2 in last four, and overall they've given up 2+ in 9 of 13 league games. The AIK game was typical, scoreless through 75 minutes or so, then Trelleborg give up two goals in a couple of minutes. One wouldn't think Trelleborg is capable of giving this particular team two goals, so I'd think 1-0 or 1-1 is quite possible, but at -133 the odds are not great for unders right now.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 G:G, I saw people here tend to favour Gefle tonight. I also think that they might win against BP, but it's Swedish football, so I want to ask you about this match.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 I hope I can keep up the positive trend in Allsvenskan today, Djurgården and Halmstad worked nicely, let's hope this one will do the same. As you may know there's more than one reason to why I hope AIK will win... AIK -0.25 @ 1.99 (Pinnacle) Elfsborg was in the middle of a good streak when they lost the plot vs Halmstad, got outplayed and their previous good from were nowhere to be seen. It was also the first time since April 2006 they allowed more than two goals. AIK finally managed to win after a series of dissapointing results, but it has to be said that they did not impress much for big parts, but maybe this win gave them enough confidence to keep up the momentum today, they have good capacity and can play really good football. Also the new signings fro Argentina was a positive injection, Obolo just the kind of forward AIK needed: target player, also lethal in the box. I hope that I've got my reasoning right for this one: AIK on the way up and Elfsborg with some missing players on the way down. Anyway, nealy evens for the -0.25 line is worth a shot. Some thoughts about the other matches: Gefle should win, really. BP were lucky to beat Gais, Gefle are very strong at home and also their best goalscorer Oremo's back from injury. Worrying fact is that they looked very, very poor vs Göteborg, but on the other hand BP have looke very, very poor all season with almost no exceptions. BP will probably try to play a tight dfensive and counterattack, but imo BP's defence's not able to keep that gameplan. Odds a bit short though and I don't dare with hcp. Gais - Trelleborg: Gais favourites of course, but Trelleborg are not that far from Gais in strength, Gais have huge problems with scoring, that was very clear when they lost to BP. Trelleborg have been poor away and their replacement goalkeeper haven't exactly impressed, I don't know if their new gk Sahlman will play today already. My initial thought was Trelleborg +0.5, but I'm still hesitating. Under looks probable, but I would like to get 1.85, and I rarely dare with the 2.25 line.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 I felt AIK's game against Trelleborg was very poor, and I don't see them as an overwhelming favorite today. Elfsborg have some missings but I don't see them as on the way down as much as uneven. I really wonder about Bromm's gameplan this season. It just seems they are not playing the same kind of game they played in Superettan last season, and I don't the differencer can all be laid to the quality of opposition. You could probably do well just taking unders in all their games for the rest of the year because they seem to adopt the same defensive posture no matter the opposition or game situation. I think I will sit out again today...nothing seems that straightforward. I hope you all do well. A

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 I dont see AIK as an overwhelming favourite either, 1.99 for -0.25 not exactly a price for a huge homefavourite. Don't agree with AIK:s match vs Trelleborg being very, very poor, not saying AIK was great, but that's a bit unfair imo, they produced some nice football, crated some chances and won 2-0. Elfsborg's display vs Halmstad was very poor though, surprisingly poor. I would not dare to bet under for BP, they have to much problems at the back, the stats says it all really. I don't think that BP have changed their gameplan since last season, the still conceed a lot, difference is that they can't score many in Allsvenskan.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 7 - 11/7 Gefle - Brommapojkarna Both teams to score: No @ 2.00 (Expekt) Brommapojkarna have scored five goals from six awaymatches, but those five goals were all scored in two matches, vs Kalmar and Trelleborg, the Trelleborg match was the last time they scored when awawy, 6th of may. Gefle have only allowed one goal in six home matches, they are very solid that way, but they have only scored six goals totally, failed to score in 2/6 matches. This is imo a match between one better team, Gefle, who are a bit toothless, and one poorer team, BP, who are very toothless but also managed to keep a clean sheet last match. I think this odds looks a bit too high considering the above stats and the way I predict this match to be played.

At home BP have 7 of last 8 under including one cup match. On the road is something else again' date=' their games have really gotten out of hand 0-3, 0-4...[/quote'] Yup, true, but the match vs Gais, for instance, should have been an over match by all accounts, some great goalkeeping and luck kept the score down.