• 12:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 20:00 888.com PokerPlayerMag UK Open Freeroll
    • 20:30 William Hill CPC Freeroll
    • 21:00 BetonBet $1,000 RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun $10,000 Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** happy with 20th but miffed I didn't just hang on for 10 more minutes for a seat after all that effort :sad ran into AK three times at the wrong time in the latter stages well done DP and goater :ok edit - and bluepennant !

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** re the 888.com PokerPlayer freeroll Two weeks ago I highlighted that 100 of the last 109 were using the same avatar - the blonde guy with a blue shirt and sunglasses. I'm sure it was a similar story last week. This week 75% of my starting table were NOT the blue shirted blonde so I assume other tables were the same ratio. I only remembered to look when they were down to the last 32 tonight - and all 32 were him again ! What is going on !!!!!! I'm changing mine back :lol edit - SlickMick and Spanner going well - good luck guys

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July**

re the 888.com PokerPlayer freeroll Two weeks ago I highlighted that 100 of the last 109 were using the same avatar - the blonde guy with a blue shirt and sunglasses. I'm sure it was a similar story last week. This week 75% of my starting table were NOT the blue shirted blonde so I assume other tables were the same ratio. I only remembered to look when they were down to the last 32 tonight - and all 32 were him again ! What is going on !!!!!! I'm changing mine back :lol edit - SlickMick and Spanner going well - good luck guys
Well I deliberately changed my avatar but and commented that I was the only different one on the table. Mick disagreed and said he was. I'm not sure the avatar you choose is always visible to the other players. 3rd break now. 18 left. Mick in 3rd me in 15th. I was doing OK until a muppet called my raise with raggy A and hit his kicker. Top 10 go into online final.

Well I deliberately changed my avatar but and commented that I was the only different one on the table. Mick disagreed and said he was. I'm not sure the avatar you choose is always visible to the other players. 3rd break now. 18 left. Mick in 3rd me in 15th. I was doing OK until a muppet called my raise with raggy A and hit his kicker. Top 10 go into online final.
the phantom avatar makes some sort of sense 'cos for once I don't believe my eyes. keep going mate - looks like 10th at least is yours for the taking :hope

the phantom avatar makes some sort of sense 'cos for once I don't believe my eyes. keep going mate - looks like 10th at least is yours for the taking :hope
and made final ten well done mick and spanner :clap