**Poker Friday 29th June**  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 18:45 Boss Masters Classics Daily
    • 21:00 Spin Palace Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 TheSun $10,000 Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Friday 29th June** I've entered the focus game but am a little confused (that's a surprise!). ''Satellite to the Master Classics weekly final on Saturday at 16.30. 1 place for every $45.'' Then Saturday's game states ''Satellite to the Master Classics of Poker online final on the 1st of July 16.30 GMT. 1 SEAT FOR EVERY $450.'' There are several games listed for 1st July...BUT NOT THIS ONE!:unsure No mention of this game on the web site either, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Re: **Poker Friday 29th June**

I've entered the focus game but am a little confused (that's a surprise!). ''Satellite to the Master Classics weekly final on Saturday at 16.30. 1 place for every $45.'' Then Saturday's game states ''Satellite to the Master Classics of Poker online final on the 1st of July 16.30 GMT. 1 SEAT FOR EVERY $450.'' There are several games listed for 1st July...BUT NOT THIS ONE!:unsure No mention of this game on the web site either, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
I couldnt find it either mate. It confused me.

I've entered the focus game but am a little confused (that's a surprise!). ''Satellite to the Master Classics weekly final on Saturday at 16.30. 1 place for every $45.'' Then Saturday's game states ''Satellite to the Master Classics of Poker online final on the 1st of July 16.30 GMT. 1 SEAT FOR EVERY $450.'' There are several games listed for 1st July...BUT NOT THIS ONE!:unsure No mention of this game on the web site either, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
GaF, I voted to play but I'll give this one a miss! :cry No way I'm committing myself to 3 consecutive days at the weekend -I'm bound to be in the pub either Saturday or Sunday or probably both!! :beer :beer :beer Good luck all. TQM

Out in 3rd' date=' so what did I win?:unsure[/quote'] You're in tournament 25103407 at 16:30 GMT/17:30 BST tomorrow :ok This is the weekly final - playing for a spot in the monthly final....