Bad News, Good News and Better News from Paradise Poker

GaF

Ok, lets start with the Bad News Paradise are pulling the plug on the Champions League. This has been a huge tournament for PL with masses and masses of added money shared between us - so I know some will really miss it. There will be something to replace it in the "near future" (reading between the lines a bit, I'm thinking this will be in about 2 months). The good news is that the 50 Up will remain and the prize pool in the freeroll will be doubled to $5,000 (I expect that this will be from next month, not the upcoming one). There is no planned increase in entry numbers (so still capped at about 160) - so the value is being doubled :ok And the better news? The PL league will be back in July, still with $500 league prize money, still with 10 seats (though now worth double what they were) but now also with $100 added to each and every tourney!! Thanks Paradise :clap :clap :clap

Re: Bad News, Good News and Better News from Paradise Poker

And the better news? The PL league will be back in July' date=' still with $500 league prize money, still with 10 seats (though now worth double what they were) but now also with $100 added to each and every tourney!![/quote'] Just to add - this will now be a private, password protected tourney for PL - not the public "$ Challenge" that we had before :ok

Am I the only one saddened by the demise of the Champions League? :cry Great extra value for the PL games, well done GaF:notworthy .
No i liked it too. And as a bonus extra it now means runadrum can have a cooked dinner tues thurs and sunday:rollin :rollin

No i liked it too. And as a bonus extra it now means runadrum can have a cooked dinner tues thurs and sunday:rollin :rollin
Oi. :spank Kitchen duties don't stop for poker - I can play and stir a pan at the same time........or is cooked dinner something that doesn't come out of a box? :unsure :lol

Thanks Paradise :clap :clap :clap
excellent support from Paradise/Boss :clap and Cheers Gaf (et al) for bringing some great value tourneys for PL I take it we will need to vote in the daily thread to get the password? or will it be sent out to the regulars? Damo

Re: Bad News, Good News and Better News from Paradise Poker Because it's a PL exclusive game, everyone who plays will get points, so no need to vote for that :ok There will be a poll in the thread for people wanting to be sent the password - voting in the poll is not a prerequisite to participating though (e.g. If you request the password by PM from a mod seperately)