• 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun $10,000 Freeroll League
    • 21:15 Blue Square PokerPlayer Freeroll
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 28th June**

Anyone know if registration is open yet for the focus game? :lol :lol :lol :lol
was thinking of giving myself a yellow card for post boosting :$

Re: **Poker Thursday 28th June** :rollin Am I the only one to find the Laddies lobby unnecessarily complicated? Eventually found the tourney under 'Special'. Any idea how many this normally gets? It's a bit early for me tonight but I might risk sitting out for an hour, although 5min blinds are not a good sign.

Re: **Poker Thursday 28th June**

:rollin Any idea how many this normally gets? It's a bit early for me tonight but I might risk sitting out for an hour' date=' although 5min blinds are not a good sign.[/quote'] Cant recall how many it gets, but not large numbers..... I dont think it's worth sitting out for an hour on a turbo!!! 5 min blinds - you'll be up to level 12 after an hour :loon

Re: **Poker Thursday 28th June** Had 2 hands and watched all manner of shit holding up - including a fold for less than a BB to call the short stack's all in.:unsure Had KK and they all fold and of course when I push with my 66 (as shortie) I walk into QQ. Ah well I didn't want to play later anyway. :cry :cry :cry

Re: **Poker Thursday 28th June** Well since I got knocked out of the Focus game in record time I decided to have another go at the Barcelona Satellite for $8. :hope 29 entrants with 3 going through! Managed to bubble in 4th for $1 :lol :lol Ah well, time for Blue Square! Good luck all! :ok TQM