** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Wow, Norrköping 0-1 down at HT... what a rude awakening :eek Well, hopefully they can turn it around in the second half, shouldn't be a problem :hope... seriously if they don't win, only thing that I'll be wondering is that how much did they get paid to do so :rollin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6

sweden is the only one place in da world where should been skipped i wont visit here and mo bet by me anymore any of their leagues. may it be easy who still planning to follow this league during the summer
Too bad that ya cancelled your trip to Sweden, I would have bought you a beer or two :lol Damn, this was much to close fore my liking, but got away even with -1 in the end. :)

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 :\ Phew that was too close to call. I had my biggest bet in a long time on norkoping -1 AH .it was just the reminder i needed that betting is not as easy as it looks sometimes. Well done to all norkoping + overs backers but maybe a sign that Norkoping are due a defeat?

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Thanks for your confidence, you put my mind at ease and when I saw full time result was happy. Am new to betting and my mate told me to stay clear of Swedish and Russian football as alot of shock results. Just seen the Russian cup games and there have been many big shocks so will defo keep away from there!

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 G:G or meatman, can you tell me why the price on Atvidaberg FF is so high? 3.25 and they are playing with the last place...any infos? If Atvidaberg will play with their usual squad X2 or even 2 is a gift Also I like the over in Sylvia - Enkoping game. 5 of their last 6 games went over and atm Sylvia's goal average at home isn't so good 5-11 and Enkoping has 2-6. No victories at home for Sylvia and the same for Enkoping away. I think this will be a game with many goals...Any thoughts? Thanks

Thursday 28 June 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Öster v Åtvidaberg (18:00 BST)2.163.753.75100%
Bunkeflo v IK Sirius BK (18:00 BST)2.503.702.92102%
Falkenberg v Ljungskile (18:00 BST)2.823.502.68102%
Häcken v Mjallby (18:00 BST)1.834.004.70101%
Sundsvall v Jonkoping Sodra (18:00 BST)1.694.006.20101%
Sylvia v Enköping (18:00 BST)2.363.553.25102%

G:G or meatman, can you tell me why the price on Atvidaberg FF is so high? 3.25 and they are playing with the last place...any infos? If Atvidaberg will play with their usual squad X2 or even 2 is a gift Also I like the over in Sylvia - Enkoping game. 5 of their last 6 games went over and atm Sylvia's goal average at home isn't so good 5-11 and Enkoping has 2-6. No victories at home for Sylvia and the same for Enkoping away. I think this will be a game with many goals...Any thoughts? Thanks
Åtvdiaberg: I have no team news yet, but I think it's about Öster still being thought of as a "good" team and that not many trust Åtvidaberg to stay at the top of Superettan. Sylvia - Enköping: looks like under to me, Enköping can't score atm, had so many chances vs Bunkeflo, and Sylvia haven't scored many either. Sure, they both have allowed some, but that was vs teams with better attacking than these teams.

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Ljungskile dnb @ 2.00 (Bet365) Falkenberg haven't lost at home so far, but they dont win much either, 1-4-0 their record, they can give any team a run for it but often lack that last edge to win the match. Ljungskile have started to live up to my talk about them having a good enough squad for top 4 now, they have two very good results behind them, 2-0 vs Öster at home and 1-0 vs Häcken away, 3-1-1 last five. Ljungskile will surely play a very careful kind of football in this match, and I think that they can counterattack their way to all three points, Falkenberg looks a bit to toothless to handle that kind of gameplan atm.

:\ Phew that was too close to call. I had my biggest bet in a long time on norkoping -1 AH .it was just the reminder i needed that betting is not as easy as it looks sometimes. Well done to all norkoping + overs backers but maybe a sign that Norkoping are due a defeat?
Yup, they will loose sooner or later, of course, but I watched a recap, and I have to say Norrköping are impressing. Örgryte's goal was offside, don't know how the ref missed that one, but sure glad I did not loose money because of him. Örgryte started of well, but after that things were pretty one sided as far as I can tell. Örgryte's not a bad team, so this shows how good Norrköping are atm.

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Thanks G.G Ogryte have played many games recently so tiredness could have been an issue tonight. I will wait and see how Jonkopping get on today and what odds norkoping are next game against them before i decide to bet or not. One thing is for sure though!!!! it will be a small bet compared to the one i had tonight !! heart struggled to cope with that one !:loon:loon:loon Steve

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Bunkeflo - Sirius u.2.5 goals @ 2.04 (Pinnacle) Sirius play very different on the road, much more defensive, the don't score or allow much, awayrecord: 1 2 2 3-5, four out of their five awaymatches have ended under. Bunkeflo have played four homematches, two over and two under. The overs were vs Norrköping, 2-6 and Landskrona, 4-1. I think this match will look very different, I doubt that Sirius will be able to score many, not with their way of playing away, and I doubt that Bunkeflo can score easily vs Sirius, they have met better teams than Bunkeflo away and not allowe many, 0-0 away to Sundsvall their latest homematch. Today Sirius will miss three midfielders, Tourang, Gallo, and Olsson, of course a setback, but this makes me more confident in this bet, I think that Sirius will be even more careful now, and 0-0 or 1-0 results that would suite them.

Bunkeflo - Sirius u.2.5 goals @ 2.04 (Pinnacle) Sirius play very different on the road, much more defensive, the don't score or allow much, awayrecord: 1 2 2 3-5, four out of their five awaymatches have ended under. Bunkeflo have played four homematches, two over and two under. The overs were vs Norrköping, 2-6 and Landskrona, 4-1. I think this match will look very different, I doubt that Sirius will be able to score many, not with their way of playing away, and I doubt that Bunkeflo can score easily vs Sirius, they have met better teams than Bunkeflo away and not allowe many, 0-0 away to Sundsvall their latest homematch. Today Sirius will miss three midfielders, Tourang, Gallo, and Olsson, of course a setback, but this makes me more confident in this bet, I think that Sirius will be even more careful now, and 0-0 or 1-0 results that would suite them.
thanks mate! realy great stuff from you! do you know about the missing players of the home team? i consider bettting on them.....

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Considering taking GIF Sundsvall @ 1.60. It seems a fair price, maybe not much value but acceptable to me. GIF is a very solid home team, but still Jonkoping is pretty good away so far, with a 3-1-1 record. But no wins in last five. So any more input on this game, missing players and so on would be very appreciated. :)

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Match:

Falkenberg – Ljungskile (28/06/2007)

Tip/s:

Ljungskile win @ 2.50 (Bet365) 10/10

Reasoning:

Falkenberg appears to have difficulty in winning at home (1-4-0). Ljungskile appear to be strong as an away team (3-0-2). The visiting team has been able to defeat teams that at similar strength with Falkenberg. The hosts haven’t been able to defeat teams, on their grounds, that are currently standing below Ljungskile. I believe, therefore, that a punt on the visitors at the current adds is a good bet.

Match:

Osters – Atvidaberg (28/06/2007)

Tip/s:

Atvidaberg win @ 3.40 (Bet365) 10/10

Reasoning:

I can’t understand why Osters are favoured in this match by such odds. Their home record stinks (0-2-2). In their last 5 home games they have only scored 2 goals and that mostly against teams lower in the table. The guests score goals freely, but also appear to get scored on freely. This latter fact may not be an issue with Osters’ scoring difficulty. I think Atvidaberg have realistic chances for promotion and will need to defeat opponents, like Oster, who are struggling. The odds for the guests’ win are too good to pass up!

Match:

Bunkeflo – Sirius (28/06/2007)

Tip/s:

Draw @ 3.30 (Bet365) 10/10

Reasoning:

Bunkeflo has held its own in Sweden 2 and Sirius is standing second in the table. Bunkeflo’s last two home games have been seriously over affairs (2-6 loss to Norrkoping and a 4-1 win against Landskrona). Bunkeflo’s other two home games, on the other hand were really tight (1-0 win against Falkenberg and a 0-1 loss against Osters). Sirius’ 5 away games have all been tight. Sirius has 3:5 goals in their travels. I think Bunkeflo will try to tighten its defense after the Norrkoping’s 6 goals. This fact combined with the tight play of Sirius creates good chances for a draw in this game.

Match:

Hacken – Mjalby (28/06/2007)

Tip/s:

Draw @ 3.60 (Bet365) 10/10

Reasoning:

Both teams about even in the table. Mjalby has recorded 3 draws in their last 5 away games. Hacken has not played to a draw at home yet and I think they may be due for one. Hacken is in a downtrend and I believe they may not be able to get much more than a draw against a team that seems to have a propensity to draw in its away fixtures.

Hacken-Mjallby 1.83 4.00 4.70 I am thinking of home win.Hacken haven`t won since 3 matches.Now when they are playing at home against Mjallby i think they can take 3 points.How do you think?Any info about the squad? :unsure

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Sundsvall - Jönköpings S u. 2.5 goals @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) Sundsvall have been unbeatable and with a really strong defence at home, 3-2-0 6-0. That record also tells that they have had some problems scoring and getting the winning goal at home, last match was 0-0 vs Sirius. Jönköping have a good awayrecord, 3-1-1 6-4, but they have met weaker opposition than Sundsvall, except for Häcken, when the lost 0-2. Jönköping were in the middle of a bad run a short while ago, but managed to put an end to it and have now two 1-1 matches in a row, at home to Landskrona and away to Falkenberg. They have been focusing on getting their defence to work, and have done well they don't let tehir opponants score easily anymore. I think Jönköping will travel to Sundsvall with their minds set on not giving anything away for free, they will try to play safe and discplined and get one point, i'm not sure if they can do that, but I think that Sundsvall may again be troubled by a defensive minded opponant, they can certainly win, but 1-0 or 2-0 would be my prediction. Jönköping with the same squad as last match, Sundsvall have two defenders and one attacker questionable. Defender Lustig and attacker Saglik normally in the starting line up.

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 G.G Have you any thoughts on Hacken/mjalby? Mjalby had 2 sent off in their last game. Assuming they are suspended ,are they important? and is Hacken's injuries beginning to clear? I fancy Hacken in this one but along with forward and sundsvall i think the prices may be a little low.

Re: Sweden, lower leauges midweek, 25 -29/6 Osters - Atvidabergs Lay(Draw) @ 4.0 Betfair Im backing Atvidabergs also, Osters with 1 goal in the first home game tey the odds are so high on Atvidabergs that have good resulst, 5 goals in last 2 awat matches Why is that? Bodens - Syrianska Lay(Draw) dont know any bookie that offer this bet Im betting on Bodens to win but if i find a bookie that lay the draw i take it Syrianska with 2 draws, home and away. Bodens are having a good period last 2 games. Last year one victory for Syrianska and 2 draw, this time maybe Bodens can win.

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Läget i laget inför kvällens match är riktigt bra där truppen nu är skadefri. Även om Andreas Ingel, Linus Hallenius, Benny Mattson och Ukeyima inte finns med i mötet med Jönköping är samtliga fyra i full träning igen. swedish friends help me :unsure

Läget i laget inför kvällens match är riktigt bra där truppen nu är skadefri. Även om Andreas Ingel, Linus Hallenius, Benny Mattson och Ukeyima inte finns med i mötet med Jönköping är samtliga fyra i full träning igen. swedish friends help me :unsure
The situation is good in the team as they are all free from injury. However those 4 players mentioned are not in the squad tonight, but are in full training again. :)