** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Häcken: Attacker Williams suspended, he is Häcken's best scorer, 5 goals. Mjällby: Erton Fejzullahu and Johan Persson suspended. Häcken have been poor for a while now, but when looking at their line up I don't know why, they should have quality enough to do better. Maybe they will turn things around today, they should beat Mjällby at home, but I don't feel good backing them at the odds available. Öster: Midfielder Fredrik Gustafson and attcker Teafore Bennett injured, also lots of rumours about midfielder Zavadil to leave. Åtvidaberg: Midfielder Martin Jönsson suspended, defender Karlsson injured, midfielder Karlsson back from injury. Öster have been surprisingly poor this season, they aimed for Allsvenskan before the start of it, their line up not that bad, but nothing works, well their defence solid at home, no help when theyve only managed to score 1 goal in 4 matches. Åtvidaberg are in the middle of a great run, but they have only one awaywin so far, vs Degerfors, they have lost to Norrköping and draws vs Örgryte and Sylvia. Imo they might be a bit overrated, I don't see them as a team for top 4, and I see this match as very unpredictable, but stats surely points towards under. Bunkeflo: Ylli Shabani, Max Fuxberg och Patrik Eklund questionable, Henrik Ewald back from injury. Shabani have played 9 matches, Fuxberg also 9 matches (2 goals), Eklund no matches yet. Ewald 2 matches.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Thanks G.G Hacken have'nt really got going yet but i am going small stakes on them as mjalby played 3 days ago and played the entire 2nd half with 10 men (the last 6 minutes with only 9) so i am guessing they will be tired.:hope

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6

Thanks G.G Hacken have'nt really got going yet but i am going small stakes on them as mjalby played 3 days ago and played the entire 2nd half with 10 men (the last 6 minutes with only 9) so i am guessing they will be tired.:hope
Yup, can see your point, GL :hope

Re: Sweden: Superettan 24-28/6 Öster - Åtvidaberg U.2.5 goals @ 1.93 (Pinnacle) Öster have scored one and allowed thrre in four homematches, Åtvidaberg have scored five and allowed five in four awaymatches. Åtvidaberg scored three and allowed trhee of those in their match vs Sylvia, in a strange match were both teams forgot about the defence. I guess and hope this match will be very different, Öster with their toothless attacking knows that they can't allow Åtvidaberg to create many chanses and possibly score, they will try to play it safe and build confidence from the back line. Öster only allowed Norrköping to score one goal, and Norrköping's a team with far more attacking power than Åtvidaberg. I don't think Öster's problems will end today, but I think they can keep Åtvidaberg from scoring.

Re: Sweden, lower leauges midweek, 25 -29/6 Happy my guesses was correct, Too bad for Öster, something bad is happening to them from what you write G:G, but maybe it helped me that i dont know them like you, just the statistics. Great job with Forward and Vasby :clap Bad for us with Ljungskiles :(

Osters - Atvidabergs Lay(Draw) @ 4.0 Betfair Im backing Atvidabergs also, Osters with 1 goal in the first home game tey the odds are so high on Atvidabergs that have good resulst, 5 goals in last 2 awat matches Why is that? Bodens - Syrianska Lay(Draw) dont know any bookie that offer this bet Im betting on Bodens to win but if i find a bookie that lay the draw i take it Syrianska with 2 draws, home and away. Bodens are having a good period last 2 games. Last year one victory for Syrianska and 2 draw, this time maybe Bodens can win.