Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07)

I'm leaving in 12 hours on vacation but was interested in any opinions on these over 3s: Lillestrom-Start +107 Lyn-Rosenborg -104 Viking-Brann -101 Stromgodset-Fredrikstad +103 I think all have a good chance of getting to 3, the question do any have potential to get to 4? I usually like games that could play out two ways: open and active, 2-2 possible; and blowout potential, 4-0 or 4-1 possible. Teams like Lyn and Brann that can score and concede are the ones I like a lot; Lillestrom at home aften get many goals, and they almost always concede...3-1 a typical score, and they're up against a team that is conceding 2 every game...

Re: Norway Tippeligaen 22/6-24/6 Soccer - Viking/Brann - total Over 3 (-101) for the regulation time held on Jun 24 at 1:00pm [pending] Soccer - Lyn/Rosenborg - total Over 3 (-104) for the regulation time held on Jun 25 at 12:00pm [pending] Won't be back for a week, hope there's more money in my account when I get back. Hope you all have good luck while I'm away. Cheers

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) Country: Norway Match: Aalesund v Valerenga Date: 23/6/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Valerenga -0.25 AH @ 1.95 Betfred 3/10 Well I still rate Aalesund in some ways but I'd be surprised if they managed to get anything out of this match. At home they have struggled all year, possibly due to the pressure of playing in front of theor own fans. People will get restless after a while and confidence will not be high here in their stadium. The only point that Aalesund have managed to get at home was against Fredrikstad in what was a 3-3 draw, they have lost all other games. The big problem has been in defence where they have simply been exposed for their weaknesses. In their last match away in Brann they were comprehensively outplayed and showed little sign that improvement is round the corner. I think this team has potential at heart but will lose today. Valerenga have impressed me recently with some good performances and as long as they take their chances then they will be walking away with all 3 points. Odds are about fair IMO and I'll give it 3/10 on the -0.25 AH.

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07)

Meatman, Were you able to watch this through TVNOO? They seem to have set up a username/password setup recently and i cannot find where to sign up? I tried emailing them but heard nothing back. Any ideas? Steve
the match wasnt on TV noo mate LSK - Start is today though @ 5pm on Zebra and also the Viking - Brann match @ 7pm on TV2

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) Hi guys I am on lilestrom today. They win last 4 against start at home and are very strong at home.Good result away with rosenborg it should be follow home against not so good team. After all lilestrom is too long [5] games without win after good start off the sesson. good luck guys

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) Country: Norway Match: Lillestrom SK v Start Date: 24/6/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Lillestrom SK -0.75 AH @ 1.95 Betfred 4/10 Country: Norway Match: Tromso v Stabaek Date: 24/6/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Stabaek (0) AH @ 2.08 Canbet 3/10 Country: Norway Match: Viking v Brann Date: 24/6/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Viking (0) AH @ 1.82 Bet188 4/10

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) sorry for the lateness in posting these up but those are my 3 picks today LSK should win comfortably IMO, Start really are a poor force these days, especially in defence. Viking level ball looks excellent value considering that Brann can perform so badly away from home sometimes

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) for those interested in the live internet streaming of Tippeligaen there is a problem with TVnoo with passwords today - nobody can seem to access it I found someone else straming Tormso - Stabaek though you have to download and install VCL player first http://www.videolan.org/mirror.html?mirror=http://mirrors.optralan.com/videolan/&file=vlc/0.8.6c/win32/vlc-0.8.6c-win32.exe then on VLC player go File ----------> open file and enter http://89.149.202.204:6050/live.nsv click ok and the match should come on

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) I'm taking a betting break today so I will not be having a pick for the Lyn - RBK match It's a tough one anyway really although I do believe Lyn are decent value on the +0.25 line. But I just hate going against RBK who still are possibly the best team in this division so I will give them some extra respect. I hope they do win this one personally although it wont be easy. My prediction is a 1-1 draw

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) i didn't understand anything lyne- rosenborg match.. there lots of injuries in rosenborg squad and it is favourite.. lyne is home performance 4-1-0 and they desteroyed brann 6-0 last match.. i took lyne..

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) Cheers Meatman, I was able to catch the last 20 minutes or so of this game.Thought it was quite good standard with the rosenburg goal a great free kick. Have you any links to where i can find live games for the VLC player? PM if you prefer;)

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07)

Cheers Meatman, I was able to catch the last 20 minutes or so of this game.Thought it was quite good standard with the rosenburg goal a great free kick. Have you any links to where i can find live games for the VLC player? PM if you prefer;)
hey mate I am only finding these links just before kick offs at the moment so it's kind of hard to predict what games will be available if I'm around then I'll post them, there is a problem with TVnoo still which is password protected, although these VLC streams are much better IMO

Re: Norway Tippeligaen (23-25 June 07) Agreed, the stream tonight was quite good.It also seemed in "real time" rather than the usual minute or two delay. I made a little bit back tonight through watching live which i would,nt have if i was'nt watching (Rosenborg were 2/1 next scorers as they lined up for the free kick);)