William Hill Royal Ascot $2000 Freeroll

runadrum

$2,000 Royal Ascot Freeroll To celebrate stylish and sophisticated Royal Ascot, we've set-up a fabulous $2,000 freeroll!* To qualify, just place any sports bet between now and the climax of Royal Ascot on Saturday 23rd June. Take a note of the password on the bet confirmation slip and visit our Poker Lobby to gain exclusive access. We hope to see you soon! William Hill Poker I've invested $1.50 (76p) - 309 entries so far Freeroll is this Saturday at 7pm :ok

Re: William Hill Royal Ascot $2000 Freeroll Made a bet but did not get the password, sent them an email and got this: Thank you for your e-mail. We apologise that you did not receive your freeroll reference, we are aware that they have not always been appearing correctly. The reference you need is, xxxx Am now registered.:ok

Re: William Hill Royal Ascot $2000 Freeroll First break - masses of sitouts, so I've got my $2. Currently 92nd, about 6,500 chips (average of 3,657). To my left, I have the chip leader, and to his left is the person in 2nd place, and both have over 24,000 chips - can I ask for a transfer please?