Australian Soccer 19th June.

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. I did not come on here "all guns blazing", I came on here to prevent a repeat, which I suspect I have. I have no connection with Soccerwize, nor he with me, but I can understand his confusion. I can say to him that Merlin's ratings are not made up. It would take ages to do that, by the way. They have appeared in various guises on other forums I have visited. I will happily supply Paul with proof in due course if that is what Merlin wishes.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June.

I did not come on here "all guns blazing", I came on here to prevent a repeat, which I suspect I have. I have no connection with Soccerwize, nor he with me, but I can understand his confusion. I can say to him that Merlin's ratings are not made up. It would take ages to do that, by the way. They have appeared in various guises on other forums I have visited. I will happily supply Paul with proof in due course if that is what Merlin wishes.
That's exactly what you did and it was the wrong way to do things, no matter what you were trying to achieve. If you have proof, then send it along.

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. .... well Mr.Legalegal you seem hell bent on causing trouble ever since your appearance on this thread, which has in turn alarmed me greatly and caused me to react against your agressive approach.I don't see why I have to answer to the likes of you, but in the interests of clearing this matter once and for all, I will enlighten all into some of the methods of selection, without revealing all.I believe we have reached the point where only the Springvale selection is questioned.Firstly let me point out that my ratings plus method of selection have changed only since the commencement of this Aussie season, where Ratings, Game Form, Penetration Plus and Team News all come into the equation.So it all commences with the ratings. There was a 0.200 advantage to Berwick here, which was not significant enough to favour either team.So I looked next at the Game Form and concluded this to be in favour of Springvale at 10-3 with Berwick showing 1-0-3 F1 A6, and Springvale showing 2-0-2 F9 A9. There has been no Penetration Plus figures available from Joe Buchdahl's site, so none could be used here. I picked up some team news on another site, and with the odds showing at 3.00 on Bet 365 decided to throw this one in to boost the return should I be fortunate enough to win.So whilst I do produce ratings I have never ever claimed these to be infallible, nor have I ever attempted to strong arm anyone into using these.The Top Rated section has again not been offered as tips or ever been suggested for betting purposes,these have merely been the top rated Homes, Draws and Aways as thrown out by the ratings, nothing else included, team news nor Goal Form etc.They have been produced, method given in an earlier post, methodically and given freely and with good spirit, as a guide for Punters Lounge users only, how these are chosen to be used is entirely up to each and every single punter.Perhaps in the cold light of day it may be better for me not to disclose just what I am going for. I can quite easily keep ratings etc for my own private use should there be a call from this thread to do so.Perhaps we can all now get down to covering future matches and put this to sleep!:\

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. ... hi there Paul, sorry for the confusion! Cannot see why these posts are hard to follow, nothing devious just a straight forward space in between lines which I thought made it look better. Looks fine on mine. Let me try the rest of this using no space and see if it looks better. I thought that I could contribute something worthwhile on Aussie soccer using a brand new rating method at the start of this Oz season, this is presented with the best will in the world and I hope that it has been of some benefit to PL followers in the past few weeks.If there is any problem with this, just give me a shout and I will cease forthwith, I can well do without problems of this nature, I can always sit back and wait of the new season with my Michael Wray thread.:unsure

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June.

... hi there Paul, sorry for the confusion! Cannot see why these posts are hard to follow, nothing devious just a straight forward space in between lines which I thought made it look better. Looks fine on mine. Let me try the rest of this using no space and see if it looks better. I thought that I could contribute something worthwhile on Aussie soccer using a brand new rating method at the start of this Oz season, this is presented with the best will in the world and I hope that it has been of some benefit to PL followers in the past few weeks.If there is any problem with this, just give me a shout and I will cease forthwith, I can well do without problems of this nature, I can always sit back and wait of the new season with my Michael Wray thread.:unsure
I think he means the fact that you write in this way cutting the line off using enter.... If you just continue typing in this way then the line continues along using up space on the rest of the page and is really just easier to read in general...

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. Some clarity at last, though I don't know why you were "alarmed" if you had nothing to worry about. Or why this simple explanation has taken so long. And you seem reluctant for me to send Paul the proof. I'll alert Soccerlotto.com to this thread then and they will get on to Paul as they see fit. Australian football is covered so badly on the net, your ratings are of value to PL punters, so don't stop supplying them. But if your bets go against them, people have a right to know why. Good luck this weekend.

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. With all this cracking off at the moment. I'm glad Ive decided not to bet on Oz football or post bets on here for a while due to the fact I feel the bookmakers may have corrected the ricks they were making last season. May be back in a couple of weeks

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. This weekends picks from Soccertip365.com This Weekends Australian Tips Round 12 Friday 29th June, South Australian Super League, Adalaide City v Blue Eagles, Adalaide City to "WIN" 86%, Odds BET365 = 1.50, Stake=6% Odds SKYBET 1.53 Friday 29th June, South Australian State League, Adelaide Comets v Seaford Rangers, Adelaide Comets to "WIN"100%, Odds BET365 1.16, Stake=10% (Last met in round 5, Seaford 0 Comets 8 ) Odds SKYBET 1.16 Friday 29th June, South Australian Best League, Para Hills v Cumberland, Para Hills to "WIN or DRAW", 100%, Odds BET365 1.9 win, 3.75 draw. Combined odds of 1.26 Since double chance bets are not available on Australian matches, based on a £100.00 bet place 66.37% (£66.37 to win) and 33.63% (£33.63 to draw) this returns you £126.11 (26.11% profit) regardless of whether Para Hills win or draw.

• 1 year later...

Re: Australian Soccer. Hello Mates, Nice talks and kind gestures... I need a HELP on where to get the Australia (AUSSIE) soccer online livescores results... If there is any for POOLS CHECKERS purposes, would be more appreciative... links, website and any form of other contact would be highly welcome. Thanks for understanding... Thanks for reading... D.Dollar.

Re: Australian Soccer 19th June. Adelaide Galaxy against Campbelltown in a South Australian Super League match. Adelaide Galaxy are currenty at 6th place in the table, they face the current league leaders Campbelltown. The first match between these two this season finished in a 4:0 home win for Campbelltown, now they are at away but i expect another win for Campbelltown, because Adelaide Galaxy are very poor at home this season having 5matches at home 2wins and 3loses, they lost to the last placed Modbury a team that has only 2 wins so far this season, so i think that the league leaders will have no trouble beating Adelaide Galaxy. GL!