** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mondays Naps 11/6 07

7.35 WINDSOR FAITH AND REASON 1PT WIN Formerly owend by the boy's in blue.Ran 6 times for new trainer and showed nothing but he showed a little glimmer LTO.Now on a very handy mark.Ground and distance should be ok.Trainer has more moves than what is on a chess board,so if the money goes down may be worth a punt.

Re: Mondays Naps 11/6 07 7.35 Windsor - Kavachi e/w Has a really good in form young jockey on today Will Buick who is real good value for his 5lb claim. Has no weight to carry today and a decent 3rd place last time out just showed sign of coming back into form. Although has only won once in 16 starts has all form on top of the ground which is expected today. A few of these look a tad high in the weights. Faith and Reason looks well handicapped but has been out of form of late. Fangorm Forest was only beaten 1 1/2 lengths behind a 88 rated horse lto but this trip might be to long. Cinematic looks best of the rest.

Re: Mondays Naps 11/6 07 New Beginning 7.45 Pontefract Was really unlucky last time out behind the well fancied Calabash Cove at Ripon and can't help thinking jockey error cost it the race. Was only beaten by a neck X2 into 3rd but Hanagan waited too long to deliver it's run. Needs to be produced late but always sees out the trip well and was staying on well last time out. Will need to be at Pontefract as it is a stiff 2f uphill finish that catches many horses out. Has won on the going, over the trip and in class 3 company. Nice double figure price expected so EW NAP please.

Re: Monday Naps Seize 3.00 Newton Abbott. I think this one is over priced today, as although has slight questions to answer, so do the principals and it's all down to who will run their race today. I think the selction is open to plenty of improvement over fences ( needs to after last time's chase debut ) and can improve enough to go well in context with this race today. The trip and ground's not an issue and trainer and jockey know the time of day, so all is hopefully in place for an improved effort and an effort that can see this grey gelding go close. Looks a value bet at 13.0 currently ( betfair ) 1 point win. Good luck.

Re: Monday Naps 9.15 Pontefract - Chairman Bobby (rpf 10/1) e/w Here I go with my firday's selection once again. I expect a far better run this time. This is the right distance for Chairman Bobby and today is with a little bit less weight too. The draw is also good particularly for him that races very aggressively. The handy mark, the 4 places paid and the good draw make me thinkg, that we can get a run for our money. At least that's what the man, who can not pick his nose at the moment, is saying ;)

Re: Monday Naps 21.05 Windsor – Poppys Rose (WIN) 8.0 @ PaddyPower

Won its maiden over this distance, 6f in April, beating a very decent field. Moved up to 7f for its next race, but disappointed a little weakening towards the finish. This evenings race over 6f looks like its ideal distance – this and the fact the handicappers have been kind, suggested it has a great chance to upset the favourites.

1pt WIN NAP please.

Re: Monday Naps 7.35 Windsor - Kavachi e/w Has a really good in form young jockey on today Will Buick who is real good value for his 5lb claim. Has no weight to carry today and a decent 3rd place last time out just showed sign of coming back into form. Although has only won once in 16 starts has all form on top of the ground which is expected today. A few of these look a tad high in the weights. Faith and Reason looks well handicapped but has been out of form of late. Fangorm Forest was only beaten 1 1/2 lengths behind a 88 rated horse lto but this trip might be to long. Cinematic looks best of the rest.

Re: Mondays Naps 11/6 07 My nap would be Black Falcon who runs in the 7.05 race at Windsor. Looks to have plenty going for him here and with the main rivals all having too many negatives, as well as positives, i just feel Black Falcon can get the win here. Has the figures on this ground to justify winning.

Re: Mondays Naps 11/6 07

200 Newton Abbot : Classi Maureen Ran very well last twice which is more than can be said for many of his rivals, 7lb penalty negated by good young jockey and should win.
LOL, I thought you'd posted that tip late at first glance! seems you where 12 HOURS early!!!!
Just noticed we had 2 naps threads for today so merged them. :ok Well done to Billyhills and TheRat who have already found winning naps. :)
Aye, he's taken to this moderation thing like Fallon on Betfair!