• 19:30 Paradise Poker League Leg 3
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000
    • 20:15 Blue Square League
    • 20:30 Paradise Best of British
    • 20:45 Virgin Master Classics Sat
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker TheOpen
    • 21:00 SunPoker Freeroll League

Re: **poker Thursday 7th June** Have ticked no for focus game because again would not be here for a final on Sunday, plus I am assuming there would not be enough points available to get me the BPP even if I won?:tongue2 I think I need just over 200?

Re: **poker Thursday 7th June** played paradise poker league,1st time in a couple of months and have just remembered why,,,absolute shite cards,not even anything to remotely try and bluff with and when i get my best hand of the evening k/js and push i get called by q/10o ,he hits his 10,oh well,,,gl all

Re: **poker Thursday 7th June**

Have ticked no for focus game because again would not be here for a final on Sunday' date=' plus I am assuming there would not be enough points available to get me the BPP even if I won?:tongue2 I think I need just over 200?[/quote'] If there were 118 runners and you won, then you would get 207 points and I'd have to look at decimal places to split you and Hen......

Re: **poker Thursday 7th June** Out in 3rd in the BoB leaderboard game. Let myself get blinded down a bit at the end but I kept getting J-4, 3-5 and was holding out for a better hand that unfortunately never came. Never really expected to achieve anything though so it was a nice little bonus. Cheers Croc for the support too mate, much appreciated and wp on your top 5 too :ok