** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Beverley 30/05

Re: Beverley 30/05 Horse Name: Cristal Clear Racecourse: Beverley Time: 7.20 Tim Easterby has a good record in this race, our selection ran a good 3rd 12 days ago behind Janina who is entered for Ascot in September. Gets a decent enough draw and should be hard to peg back if getting her nose in front. Horse Name: Siren`s Gift Racecourse: Beverley Time: 7.50 Finished 4th 3 times in hot races as a juvenile and connections have found the ideal race to kick off her 3yr old campaign. A repeat effort from when finished behind Wi Dud, Avertuoso, Silk Blossom and Dutch Art could be enough to land this.

Re: Beverley 30/05

Sport Horse Racing
Event 6.20 Beverley
Selection Dee Cee Elle
Strength 10/10
Date 30/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 3.25 (Back)
Reasoning The drop back in trip will suit the progressive sort and she can resume her winning ways. Was sent handicapping, possibly not seeing 1m6f trip out quite so well as her conquerors when fourth going for hat-trick at Nottingham last time. Back in her trip tonight and an improvement is expected. Should take it and decent enough value. Good luck!

Sport Horse Racing
Event 7.20 Beverley
Selection Cristal Clear [bOG]
Strength 10/10
Date 30/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.00 (Back)
Reasoning Coachhouse Lady is expecetd to run a big race, but she will have her work cut out to get the better of Cristal Clear if the latter is in the same form as she was at York. Followed Ripon debut win with close third to two other unbeaten fillies in well-contested York Listed fillies event and is the clear form pick.

Re: Beverley 30/05 Lol .. Carl ... hope we don't fall on our asses with these two :lol

Sport Horse Racing
Event 7.50 Beverley
Selection Siren's Gift
Strength 10/10
Date 30/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.87 (Back)
Reasoning I don't know why Morinqua is fancied more. For me the clear pick on form is Siren's Gift. Gave a good try in Group company after justuifying favouritism in four-runner C&D maiden last summer. Was fourth in the Molecomb and Flying Childers against some very good horses. Yard finally found a race, that can be won.

Re: Beverley 30/05 7.20 Beverley I backed Cristal Clear last time out and it has a good chance tonight but is a bit short at around 9-4. Likewise for the unraced Ryan horse which is around 7-2 and unproven but has a favourable high draw. I'm going to have 2.5pts ew on: Loch Jipp Primo Heights Eastern Romance They are all drawn low but will be running on at the end and a quick pace would work in their favour if the others go off too fast. Many of these have form with Janina from last time out but Cristal Clear is 9-4 and was 3rd, Loch Jipp was only about a length and a half behind and is 22-1. Will be an interesting race. :ok

7.20 Beverley I backed Cristal Clear last time out and it has a good chance tonight but is a bit short at around 9-4. Likewise for the unraced Ryan horse which is around 7-2 and unproven but has a favourable high draw.
Sorry, mate. But I only just understood an hour ago, that some of my selections don't count for Sports Punter so I dropped from 1st to 4th place :lol Had to pick something quick :lol Seriously they look good on form. First one went in. :hope for the other two!

Sorry' date=' mate. But I only just understood an hour ago, that some of my selections don't count for Sports Punter so I dropped from 1st to 4th place :lol Had to pick something quick :lol Seriously they look good on form. First one went in. :hope for the other two![/quote'] Why don't they count for Sports Punter mate, didn't you put them on there or something? I think you need a few winners to get 1st place on there as it's close. Good Luck mate, you deserve it with the winners you've been getting. :hope

Re: Beverley 30/05 Just noticed Fahey's and Hamilton's p/l's:

:OWSize('','/horses/trainer_form.sd?trainer_id=8010',720,480,'no','yes','yes')'>R A Fahey36-21516%+98.14
:OWSize('','/horses/jockey_form.sd?jockey_id=79004',720,480,'no','yes','yes')'>Tony Hamilton14-12411%+54.88
The best by a long way. Got to be worth a few quid on their remining runners: 7.20 - Rose Siog - 10.0 8.20 - Fortunate Isle - 4.60 They had a runner earlier on but was unplaced.

7.20 Beverley I backed Cristal Clear last time out and it has a good chance tonight but is a bit short at around 9-4. Likewise for the unraced Ryan horse which is around 7-2 and unproven but has a favourable high draw. I'm going to have 2.5pts ew on: Loch Jipp Primo Heights Eastern Romance They are all drawn low but will be running on at the end and a quick pace would work in their favour if the others go off too fast. Many of these have form with Janina from last time out but Cristal Clear is 9-4 and was 3rd, Loch Jipp was only about a length and a half behind and is 22-1. Will be an interesting race. :ok
Mowgli you are the man!!! what a tricast!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Exacta was £374.50 Mate, that is almost unbelievable! BRILLIANT! CONGRATUALTIONS!
Cheers mate, only wished i'd put the exacta on. Nice return as I had all 3 ew but that exacta would have just topped it off nicely. :wall

Originally Posted by mowgli77 viewpost.gif 7.20 Beverley I backed Cristal Clear last time out and it has a good chance tonight but is a bit short at around 9-4. Likewise for the unraced Ryan horse which is around 7-2 and unproven but has a favourable high draw. I'm going to have 2.5pts ew on: Loch Jipp Primo Heights Eastern Romance They are all drawn low but will be running on at the end and a quick pace would work in their favour if the others go off too fast. Many of these have form with Janina from last time out but Cristal Clear is 9-4 and was 3rd, Loch Jipp was only about a length and a half behind and is 22-1. Will be an interesting race.
I think that this and the result should go into next months Newsletter