** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunday Naps

Re: Sunday Naps 3.55 Leop - Macarthur 3rd behind More Wells just 21 days ago in the ballysax, O'briens horses wern't firing then when most have needed the run first time out this season, should improve even more for that and ground condition to suit. Aidan has had many winners the past week in all the trials and I you would expect Macarthur to reverse form and go onto the derby in peak fitness after today.

Re: Sunday Naps 2.20 Longchamp - Peace Dream 0.5 pts EW Saw this one's last race and was really impressed with her. Big step up in class today and from a provincial trainer, but unbeaten in all starts. Will appreciate any softening in the going. I know it's a big ask against the like of Finsceal Beo but just got a feeling she has alot of potential.

Re: Sunday Naps 2.00 Uttoxeter - Olmeto Collonges (rpf 10/1) I didn't succeed with the G Lee mount yesterday, but today I think he can sneak a place at a big price here. The fav will be odds on and looking at the card I can see this one getting thereabouts in the end. Second over fences at Auteuil a year ago and shaped well enough when fifth of 14 in an easy-ground novice hurdle at Lingfield back in November. Half-brother to top chaser Neptune Collonges and best days still to come. e/w

Re: Sunday Naps 3.20 Worcester ---Guymur--This horse having been reported in its last race to be tired, its trainer says its running fresh. I backed kids inheritance who beat a very battle hardened karoo who put up a fine display & a littelsaver on that for me, but the main bet is GUYMUR.

Re: Sunday Naps

2.00 Uttoxeter - Olmeto Collonges (rpf 10/1) I didn't succeed with the G Lee mount yesterday, but today I think he can sneak a place at a big price here. The fav will be odds on and looking at the card I can see this one getting thereabouts in the end. Second over fences at Auteuil a year ago and shaped well enough when fifth of 14 in an easy-ground novice hurdle at Lingfield back in November. Half-brother to top chaser Neptune Collonges and best days still to come. e/w
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap 1st @ 10/1 turning over a 1/6 shortie !!!!

Re: Sunday Naps Nice winner Mileni, are you giving me a chance to catch you by not putting it on Sports Punter ;)

SportHorse Racing
Event5.00 Uttoxeter
SelectionMilford Matriarch (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date13/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfred @ 9.00 (Back)
ReasoningEyecatching partnership as McCoy doesn't ride for Tom George very often but has a fine record when doing so. Trainer in excellent form, has had 3 winners and a 2nd in last 3 days and has a good record 1st time out with his horses. Expected SP was 9-2 so at 8-1 is a value ew bet in a race full of unknown quantities.
WIN NAP

Re: Sunday Naps

Nice winner Mileni' date=' are you giving me a chance to catch you by not putting it on Sports Punter ;) [/quote'] Well.. I hit 2 winners in the Daily Horse Racing competition, but simply forgot to put them on sports punter :lol