** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU?

slick mick

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU? i thought that you could win multiple seats? that should mean heniek and teaulc win the leagues and a 2nd seat to pass over? edit : just read the original post, seems gaf is right although i think its a lil unfair

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU?

he is an mtt winner though not a league winner' date='wording is wrong.[/quote'] :\ hes the one awarded two seats in the 20 without doing anything to qualify lol.......this cant be fair on the two leage winners surely?

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU?

:\ hes the one awarded two seats in the 20 without doing anything to qualify lol.......this cant be fair on the two leage winners surely?
That's your interpretation. On the other hand the rules were clearly posted in advance, and if I read them and played in such a way as to take advantage of the opportunity they gave, then surely that is fair enough? :unsure

Friday Games. We will have a private PL MTT on Fridays at 22:00 BST. This will be on 11th, 18th and 25th May, and 1st June. It will have a $5+50c entry fee. The winner of each game will win a seat. In addition a regular league table will be kept and the highest finisher, not to have won a game will be awarded a seat. For the league table, all 4 games will count. The 11th May game will be a Heads Up Tournament.
I'm not sure I understand what the confusion is :unsure

That's your interpretation. On the other hand the rules were clearly posted in advance' date=' and if I read them and played in such a way as to take advantage of the opportunity they gave, then surely that is fair enough? :unsure[/quote'] of course m8, as you said, rules are rules and im not arguing that :ok i guess im really asking how you get two seats, as you won one on friday from that league. does that make sense?

:\ hes the one awarded two seats in the 20 without doing anything to qualify lol.......this cant be fair on the two leage winners surely?
Hasn't he been the most consistent player in each league not to have won a game? That was the criteria for the seat :unsure

i think it is because you said he is the league winner and he isn`t he is an mtt winner
He's the winner of both league seats having topped both leagues (excluding the 4 weekly winners) :unsure He didn't win any MTT's (if he had, he wouldn't have been eligible for the league prize)

He's the winner of both league seats having topped both leagues (excluding the 4 weekly winners) :unsure He didn't win any MTT's (if he had' date=' he wouldn't have been eligible for the league prize)[/quote'] ??????????????????????????????????/

i guess im really asking how you get two seats, as you won one on friday from that league. does that make sense?
The Friday and Sunday leagues have been treated as completely independant from one another.....

??????????????????????????????????/
The friday MTTs were won by Teaulc, Dave488, Runadrum and Kippe6. The league winner (excluding the 4 MTT winners) was RandR. The Sunday MTTs were won by Chess, Heniek, Teazz and Pene. The league winner (excluding the 4 MTT winners) was RandR. Sorry if I'm being a bit slow here, but I really cannot see why there's any confusion or doubt of interpretation :unsure

The friday MTTs were won by Teaulc, Dave488, Runadrum and Kippe6. The league winner (excluding the 4 MTT winners) was RandR. The Sunday MTTs were won by Chess, Heniek, Teazz and Pene. The league winner (excluding the 4 MTT winners) was RandR. Sorry if I'm being a bit slow here, but I really cannot see why there's any confusion or doubt of interpretation :unsure
Seems clear enough :ok

well done randr ' date=', not trying to take your success away,far from it,,,,,it is just the wording that is misleading[/quote'] No problem. I'm playing in the Boss Scottish final in 15 mins (and I see a couple of other PLers in it too) so with a little luck this will all be academic as I'll be going to Scotland anyway :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU? Don't see any confusion here at all, worded well actually, Now all you need to do is bribe RandR for a seat if you dont get one:lol :lol :lol You Played really well so far RandR. I think your a great asset to the poker scene.:ok Not a bad bit of grovelling.:rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU? I think RnR is by far the best player on PL as well the most attractive :hope He should have more than 2 seats if he wants them. Well done mate and good luck in the Scottish Final, I'm in aswell :ok (although if I win a seat, it will thow up a whole new set of problems for me :eyes) Edit: problem solved QQ against AA

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU? Bah, I was about to post sincerely congratulating RandR for his stunning success, complimenting him on an absolutely superb achievement, and telling him how much he fully deserves the wins - but since everyone else is giving him cheap compliments in the hope of getting a seat it'll look like I'm jumping on the bandwagon! :rollin

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU? I appreciate the complements (even the slightly worrying one from Morls saying he finds me attractive :eek :eek :eek), but if anyone wants to offer me either money, or a night of lust and passion with his 21-year-old daughter, then I think that would be much more persuasive ;).

I appreciate the complements (even the slightly worrying one from Morls saying he finds me attractive :eek :eek :eek)' date=' but if anyone wants to offer me either money, or a night of lust and passion with his 21-year-old daughter, then I think that would be much more persuasive ;).[/quote'] POst of the day well said. :tongue2

I appreciate the complements (even the slightly worrying one from Morls saying he finds me attractive :eek :eek :eek)' date=' but if anyone wants to offer me either money, or a night of lust and passion with his 21-year-old daughter, then I think that would be much more persuasive ;).[/quote'] Fcuk. Just realised it was MCFC who said that. :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ Oh for a 'delete post' function. Going well in Scottish final though.

I appreciate the complements (even the slightly worrying one from Morls saying he finds me attractive :eek :eek :eek)' date=' but if anyone wants to offer me either money, or a night of lust and passion with his 21-year-old daughter, then I think that would be much more persuasive ;).[/quote'] wasnt me dude, it was MCFC , he loves :moon

Re: Virgin Poker to Send a PL'r to Scottish Poker Championships. Will it be YOU? Well done Dale - winner of seat 20 - the final STT Blitz :clap :clap :clap Just the 5xCash seats and the BPP seat to go..... Heniek looking in with a great shot of ending up with 3 seats :loon :loon :loon