• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 20:00 SO Boss PL MTT
    • 20:00 SO Boss 50 Up Final
    • 20:10 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 20:30 Betfair MKOP Royal Rumble
    • 21:15 Titan PokerFace Freerolls
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Daily Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd May** Unfortunately run and I have to go out tonight :eyes but I've thrown my $1 into the pot for tonight's game in the hope that we'll be back in time to play some. Means we'll be missing the freeroll too. :(

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd May**

Yes it's in the Lobby Sorry guys I cant get you pulled out now :sad If I could, then we could have carried your entry over to next month....
Avon did suggest we speak with you but my view was that carrying it forward because you have already qualified is one thing, but asking to be carried forward because the date of the tournament we have qualified for is not convenient is another. Good luck to all who are in from the start and if anyone at my table wants to slow play that will be fine ;)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd May** I forgot to vote for focus game last night I finished in 14th place sorry about that I am still new to this am also sorry I voted for tonights game but was backto late to register in time Idid try but just missed it thanks bluepennant

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd May** Unlucky Blue :sad I'm afraid I am strict about missed votes - I have denied points before to make someone BPP, so I cant give them to you retrospectively - if you want the points though (which it seems you do :ok) you'll quickly get used to remembering to vote :ok (I close the poll any time after the start of the tourney, but will accept additions in the first 60 minutes of the game - but not from 61 minutes ;) )

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd May**

Unlucky Blue :sad I'm afraid I am strict about missed votes - I have denied points before to make someone BPP, so I cant give them to you retrospectively - if you want the points though (which it seems you do :ok) you'll quickly get used to remembering to vote :ok (I close the poll any time after the start of the tourney, but will accept additions in the first 60 minutes of the game - but not from 61 minutes ;) )
his was only 56mins lol:tongue2