PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th HI Folks sorry I might not be able to make it now - found out today that our department is going to be 'restructured' at the end of June, ready for the new academic year - we don't know what 'restructing' means at the mo, but a few of our courses have already been pulled for September start already, so there are jobs at risk, and I am not sure i can justify spending £50 or more on a nite out, when I might be out of a job a few weeks later Hopefully know more next week as the 'restructure' is discussed more openly (we are in our 30 day consultation period from Monday) Sorry to (potentially) let the forum down :( Damo

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th INFO for Trains on Sunday

Rail passengers across the Midlands face cancellations and disruption on Sunday due to a staff shortage. Central Trains say it has not had enough volunteers to work from its Birmingham depot, leading to some routes having no service at all. All trains are cancelled from Birmingham New Street to Wolverhampton, Redditch and Lichfield Trent Valley. Replacement buses operate from Birmingham.

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th

INFO for Trains on Sunday Rail passengers across the Midlands face cancellations and disruption on Sunday due to a staff shortage. Central Trains say it has not had enough volunteers to work from its Birmingham depot, leading to some routes having no service at all. All trains are cancelled from Birmingham New Street to Wolverhampton, Redditch and Lichfield Trent Valley. Replacement buses operate from Birmingham.
:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th

INFO for Trains on Sunday Rail passengers across the Midlands face cancellations and disruption on Sunday due to a staff shortage. Central Trains say it has not had enough volunteers to work from its Birmingham depot, leading to some routes having no service at all. All trains are cancelled from Birmingham New Street to Wolverhampton, Redditch and Lichfield Trent Valley. Replacement buses operate from Birmingham.
Forget that, Matt told me the info, but apparently it was for yesterday! :lol It may happen again this Sunday, so best check.

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th I thought it right to post this publicly (I'll delete if necessary) thanks to a generous offer from a fellow member here I WILL be attending the game on Saturday :ok many thanks for the kind words and support I have had over the last few days - FYI D-day is this Friday as i have my meeting with the Director of HR to discuss my job (or lack of by the sounds of it!) Cheers all Damo

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th A-HA I can answer this now (as I too asked the same question!)) as gazza said: Have you got "Swimming with the devil fish" mate ? A cracking read and you might find chapter 7 interesting ;) thats all you need to know ;) Damo

sorry but what and where is barrys