** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

***Grand National Competition***

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ***Grand National Competition***

Leics Poshie, Hackett and evochock this comp is only open to people who have 100 or more posts :unsure Stick around and build em up as we have loads of free comps all through the year..... Sorry Football Tipper
and if i make 22 more posts by tomorrow then i can have my entries?? 21 now???

Re: ***Grand National Competition*** You need 100 posts as of the date of my original post. Sorry if it sounds like im being awkward but I need to put a rule like that in to stop newbies with 0 posts joining up just to play the competition. Like Football-Tipper says, stick around and you will be eligible for the many competitions we have on here throughout the year :ok

Re: ***Grand National Competition***

You need 100 posts as of the date of my original post. Sorry if it sounds like im being awkward but I need to put a rule like that in to stop newbies with 0 posts joining up just to play the competition. Like Football-Tipper says' date= stick around and you will be eligible for the many competitions we have on here throughout the year :ok
ah well......never mind..... 80posts so far haha

Re: ***Grand National Competition*** I know the rules say 100 posts! but I'm a newbie (who did well in the Cheltenham comp (with no posts rule)) who would like to just post my selections, not for a prize but for fun like this site is all about.. Longshanks (NAP) Point Barrow Hedgehunter L'Ami McKelvey