Football - Trading the draw

Re: Football - Trading the draw Thanks everyone for all the encouragement :ok Yes Hodgey I fancy the Bayern Match as AC Milan need to score and as such that is my next trade. Trade 15 Bayern M. v AC Milan No cover bet on the 0-0 as I am expecting goals. LAY draw 20 @ 3.5 Bayern...... +20.00 AC Milan.....+20.00 Draw..........-50.00 :hope the nice run continues.....

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football - Trading the draw I agree Hodgey regarding this match over Liverpool. L'pool rested Gerrard and the odds for the draw were too high for me as they were +4.0 before K.O. Trade 15 - Update I have traded out as following, which I am going to allow to run for the remainder of the match: Bayern...... +0.50 AC Milan.....+11.50 Draw..........+6.30 A good night and no need to watch the score any more.

Re: Football - Trading the draw

:D aldric.. i think u shud take a risk.... doubt it will be 2-2 or 3-3!' date=' more cash![/quote'] I have decided to stick to the system and trade out for profits when I can. I have seen all sorts of strange things happen and no doubt they will happen again. Liverpool in the champions league coming back from losing 3-0 springs to mind! For me I am happy to take smaller profits and try to avoid the big losses...

I agree Hodgey regarding this match over Liverpool. L'pool rested Gerrard and the odds for the draw were too high for me as they were +4.0 before K.O. Trade 15 - Update I have traded out as following, which I am going to allow to run for the remainder of the match: Bayern...... +0.50 AC Milan.....+11.50 Draw..........+6.30 A good night and no need to watch the score any more.
Indeed. Well done again. :clap

Re: Football - Trading the draw hey aldric..when u lay ur bets (well just ur next one) will it be possible to say how much u back ur bets (After the first team has scored) coz i have no idea how u get those figures.. I Backed Vijay singh to win masters @17-1 5pounds then he was down to like 7-1.. so i layed 10 pounds on him... and made like 5 pounds when i thought i was gonna make 40! lol Thanks

hey aldric..when u lay ur bets (well just ur next one) will it be possible to say how much u back ur bets (After the first team has scored) coz i have no idea how u get those figures.. I Backed Vijay singh to win masters @17-1 5pounds then he was down to like 7-1.. so i layed 10 pounds on him... and made like 5 pounds when i thought i was gonna make 40! lol Thanks
Ok, If I have the time on my next trade I will detail the exact amounts I have bet whether it is back / lay etc. The best way to find out what to back / lay is when you have the odds in front of you, click options and then tick 'display what if figure' . That way whatever amount you put in to back / lay it shows what your new profit or loss will be. Hope that makes sense. Below are the amounts I bet/lay in the Munich V Milan match Aldric

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 16 Tottenham v Sevilla No cover bet on the 0-0. Tottenham need to score to go through so I am expecting an open game. LAY draw 20 @ 3.5 Tottenham.. +20.00 Sevilla.........+20.00 Draw..........-50.00 I also want to trade the Benfica and Bremen games, however I won't enter a trade until 20 minutes and the scores must be 0-0. Aldric

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 17 As discussed I am placing a bet on the Benfica match. My reasoning being that Benfica must score to stand a chance of going through, the longer the game goes on the more they will hopefully 'GO FOR IT' and either score or let a goal in on the counter. Smaller bet and I am waiting for it to be matched as follows (I will update when matched): LAY Draw 20 @ 2.5 Benfica.......+20.00 Espanyol.....+20.00 Draw..........-30.00

Re: Football - Trading the draw A good night turned in to a bad night. Final results: Tottenham v Sevilla = 2-2 = Lost 5.60 units Benfica v Espnanyol = 0-0 = Lost 10.90 units I don't mind losing money on the benfica game, I felt it was worth the risk. However I am VERY annoyed I didn't make a profit on the Tottenham game, for some reason when it went to 2-2 I didn't lay Sevilla to guarantee a profit. That is something I won't be doing again. Anyway, still looking good. Total Trades: 17 Winning Trades: 14 Losing Trades: 3 P/L: +71.63 Bank: 171.63

Hi there aldric, good job. Do you just trade on well-known fixtures only or do you do some more minor league such as upcoming Bundesliga2 as well?
I was wanting to bet in the Budensliga 2 tonight as it is my favourite league for goals, unfortunately I am just back from work and a goal has been scored in each league. It is sometimes easier to bet on higher profile games as the liquidity is higher, but as long as I believe there will be a goal I will trade the game :)
just discovered this thread now and read it from start to finish. very interesting stuff mate. keep up the good work.
Cheers mate, I will continue this until the end of the season :ok

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 19 Arezzo v Vicenza I expect a low scoring game and as such am placing a cover bet: Lay total goals 15 @ 1.11 (cost 1.65 units) LAY draw 22.22 @ 3.25 Arezzo... +22.22 Vicenza...+22.22 Draw.......-50.00 Trade 20 I am looking to trade Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray and will hopefully place a bet at 15-20 minutes assuming there are no goals. Aldric

Re: Football - Trading the draw Seems my bad luck from last night might be continuing.. It is 1-1 in the Arezzo v Vicenza game, 2 goals in quick succession meant I couldn't trade out. I have no option but to leave the bet for now.

Re: Football - Trading the draw Red card for Vicenza. I am going to leave the trade running until just after HT and trade out then. Galatasaray scored on 24 and 30 minutes, however I didn't like the odds and didn't place a trdae. Aldric