Daily Naps ~ Sunday April 1st

220 NA : Master Mohogany With the forecast fav being Pepperoni Pete a bit of value could be had here with Master Mahogany, been running very well and the second last time looks good enough to win this, in fact i rate MonFils MonFils the danger. Anywhere near 2/1 is value, wouldnt surprise me if this is backed shorter. 1pt Win

Re: Daily Naps ~ Sunday April 1st 5.00 Lingfield - Evident Pride Some of the horses are high in the weights and some of the others are not showing a good form. Evident Pride is a progressive sort, who will take some beating today. The horse ended last year with two wins and a close second and looks fairly treated. A longer trip today is the only "if" but that shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Daily Naps ~ Sunday April 1st MOUNTAIN PASS 3.00 Lingfield RPF 6/1 Biggest field today at Lingfield, with 14 runners in this Cl 6 handicap over 7f. Top weight Greenwood won last week but faces a stiff task today off a 5lb higher mark and upped in distance from 6f, which isn't expected to suit, whilst the same remarks apply to Mulberry Lad (the only difference being the horse has a 6lb penalty). Mind Alert continues to run well but hates to put its head in front as a long losing streak indicates. Is also raised 3lb for its narrow defeat lto. Zazous comes here on the back of an excellent run last week, and a 1lb lower mark, and confidence is only tempered by the outside draw and todays distances - prefers 6f. Certifiable has a chance with a good draw and dropped in grade but needs to show more before I could back it with any confidence. The remainder seem out of form so the selection today is Mountain Pass. Won 2 starts ago off a 3lb lower mark and ran well enough lto when 3L 4th at Wolverhampton. Has the assistance of 3lb claimer Stephen O'Donohoe today too. Back at fav track, running over fav distance and well drawn today makes this a good bet. 1pt Win

Re: Daily Naps ~ Sunday April 1st Hi Pyleigh Lady 4.20 Newton Abbot can follow up recent good Newbury win, crying out for a test of stamiona this 2m6f should be right up her street, easir contest than newbury and good claimer on back.Win bet best wishes RAVEN

Re: Daily Naps ~ Sunday April 1st 16:00 - Lemonette (RPF 5/2) On first impressions this 4 runner race looks very competitive. However, I think Lemonette is a real value bet. Unexposed filly who is going almost a stone lighter than her rivals (all of which are recently up in the weights). With a 1st, 2nd and 4th to her name this season I am expecting further improvement today under a decent apprentice and back to her winning distance. 1pt win