** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Freeroll 23.01 BST 30th March 2007

runadrum

I've set up a NLHE freeroll on Prima for 23.01 BST tomorrow (so I can play in the betfred first). Prize money as follows to be donated to the charity of each winner's choice (hopefully one close to your heart, national or local) : 1st £25 2nd £15 3rd £10 4th £10 5th £10 It marks my being another year older at officially 2.30pm tomorrow and the end of my first officially recorded poker financial year with (for me) a healthy profit. Table name: made for sharing PM me for password :ok

Re: Freeroll 23.01 BST 30th March 2007 Thanks to the 16 that joined in - I enjoyed sharing part of the day with you all again. To steal GaF's joke - I think you are all special ;) Will be in touch with Daft, Jolly, GaF, Hodgey and PnB re settlement :clap :clap birthdayfreeroll2007zt5.jpg

Re: Freeroll 23.01 BST 30th March 2007 The prize money recipients are :- 1st - £25 to Rosemere Cancer Foundation (money being raised via a parachute jump by Mrs daftpegasus) 2nd - £15 to Macmillan Cancer Support, online donation worth £19.20 when including gift-aid. 3rd - £10 (£12.80) added to the donation below to Leukaemia Research (thanks GaF) 4th - £10 to Cancer Research UK, online donation worth £12.80 when including gift-aid. 5th - £10 to Guide Dogs for the Blind, online donation worth £12.80 when including gift-aid. bubble - £20 donated to Leukaemia Research, online donation worth £25.60 including gift-aid. :ok

Re: Freeroll 23.01 BST 30th March 2007 Recipients of the money updated in post 9 :clap Please put Sunday 30th March 2008 in your diary so we can do it all again. I intend to offer 10% of my poker profit between now and then in charity prizes next year - so if you suffer a bad beat from me it will be for a good cause. :ok

Re: Freeroll 23.01 BST 30th March 2007

Please put Sunday 30th March 2008 in your diary so we can do it all again. I intend to offer 10% of my poker profit between now and then in charity prizes next year - so if you suffer a bad beat from me it will be for a good cause. :ok
That's a great idea runa. I'm in for 10% as well and so is Mrs_ColU. :ok I keep meticulous records so I'll know what our 10% is to the very penny. :rollin Edit Oooooo, I just noticed the number of posts I've made so far. :puke

Re: Freeroll 23.01 BST 30th March 2007

That's a great idea runa. I'm in for 10% as well and so is Mrs_ColU. :ok I keep meticulous records so I'll know what our 10% is to the very penny. :rollin Edit Oooooo, I just noticed the number of posts I've made so far. :puke
Nice one Mr & Mrs C :ok