Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 I know England will win due to Andorra being pretty much one of the worst teams in the world BUT i fancy england not to go as mad as they did last time (5-0) with reading their player's talks about how hyped up they are to not concede as much so i see lots of defending which England find it hard to break teams like this down (Israel playing a defensive 4-5-1) so i think any handicap of 3 or more at reasonable odds looks very good! Skybet have Andorra +4 at 5/4!! i would DEFINATELY take this!!!

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28

Skybet have Andorra +4 at 5/4!! i would DEFINATELY take this!!!
what price are england then dee ? I think the English are going to run up a cricket score IMO it maybe a false sense of security for them, but the nou camp is a big playing surface and I can see a 0-5 or 0-6 midweek.

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 England, England, England...that is just name....it is better to skip this team..I can not value in this team...Currently best bet can be that England will not qualify and odds for that must be great..Croatia trashed them in Croatia so confortable take draw in England. I will advantage in this group to Russia over England. Croatia will finish first of course coz in every game they give thair maximum...

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 I think a correct score holds value in the Andorra-England game, so I will have to disagree with you Robijas. I can not see Andorra scoring against England, but can see the English getting 3+ goals: Betfair currently have: England 3-0 @ 6.6 Any unquoted @ 1.78 The later is good value as it covers the 4-0+ correct scores. England know they have to give a good performance on Wednesday, especially with the group being so tight. An England victory looks on the cards, but the question is by how many goals?

what price are england then dee ?.
Using Paddypower you can get England -4 at 7/5 but where can you see the goals coming from? Rooney never lives up to his name on the big stage (I myself a United supporter) while Gerrard and Lampard haven't scored in a long time for England with them being forced to play uncomfortably out of position and Mc Claren forcing them to keep a defensive mind on whereas at club level they get a free role to do just about what they wish which is where you get them playing freely and doing what their best at, changing a match!

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 spgore my friend i didnt tell you that Andorra will score.. I didnt tell anything about that game..All already calculated three points to England here..It is just question of number of goals here..After 0-2 in Zagreb and 0-0 in Isreal, England team can be very efective here (finally against Andorra :tongue2 ) and score some goals..Remember San Marino-Germany 0-13...Something same can be heppened here...

spgore my friend i didnt tell you that Andorra will score.. I didnt tell anything about that game..All already calculated three points to England here..It is just question of number of goals here..After 0-2 in Zagreb and 0-0 in Isreal, England team can be very efective here (finally against Andorra :tongue2 ) and score some goals..Remember San Marino-Germany 0-13...Something same can be heppened here...
Full agree with this. England DO need a performance, and I can see a high scoring game here. The players need to give a cracking game to the fans, especially after the awful recent performances. I think any unquoted score @ 1.78 is worth a punt.

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 Agree completely with Spgore regarding England, but I'm going to lace a bet on the exact score of 4-0 and that's it. This is a personal feeling. On Friday I analysed Egypt V Mouritania (CAN 2008 Qualifiers) and deduced it should be Egypt -3. Pinnacle then offerd that exact line & Egypt won 3-0. I analysed England V Andorra and thought it should be England -4. Again I find offering this very line, so I thought a small punt on 4-0 would b worth it. My problem on wednesday games is there are way too many "no contest" games, hence -as expected- way too many short prices for the 1X2 (outright win) lines. Few games offer value on the handicaps as well, so nothing's worth the time spent on write-ups nor analysis.

Using Paddypower you can get England -4 at 7/5 but where can you see the goals coming from? Rooney never lives up to his name on the big stage (I myself a United supporter) while Gerrard and Lampard haven't scored in a long time for England with them being forced to play uncomfortably out of position and Mc Claren forcing them to keep a defensive mind on whereas at club level they get a free role to do just about what they wish which is where you get them playing freely and doing what their best at' date= changing a match!
I see what your saying lee :ok but not one of the Andorra players would get into Englands 24 man squad let alone a starting place - big wide park, likely around 99% of the support and England in dire need of not just a win but an emphatic one IMO - I might take a wee shot at that 7/5, I can see a 0-5 or more on wednesday.

Using Paddypower you can get England -4 at 7/5 but where can you see the goals coming from? Rooney never lives up to his name on the big stage (I myself a United supporter) while Gerrard and Lampard haven't scored in a long time for England with them being forced to play uncomfortably out of position and Mc Claren forcing them to keep a defensive mind on whereas at club level they get a free role to do just about what they wish which is where you get them playing freely and doing what their best at' date=' changing a match![/quote'] Add to that, why is Lennon playing on the left ? He would be far more efficient if he plays on the right flank...

Rooney never lives up to his name on the big stage !
Personally, I see Rooney to score a few goals on Wednesday, especially after so much crtiticism's came down on him lately. I found the best odds on Rooney to score @1.65 - if u see any better price please tell me. Come on Rooney, Come on! :dude

Add to that' date=' why is Lennon playing on the left ? He would be far more efficient if he plays on the right flank...[/quote'] Mclaren doesn't seem to want to drop Lampard and so that forces Gerrard to the right. Lennon has played at times for Spurs on the left wing due to lack of recognised left winger there too. Naturally Mclaren presumed Lennon could be good on left for England. So playing yet another player out of position trying to find an overall balance for England. So many questions revolve around England selection; why wasn't Barry involved as the natural left back and coming off the back of a good season? Why is so much expectancy placed on Rooney to score? This season has proved that Rooney has a general high performance but that he scores eratically. If we had a natural goalscorer like Shearer or Lineker were for England then maybe we would have won against Israel. I feel that as well as anything else is a big factor missing from our team. Think we should turn back to Crouch :unsure as he has the best recent International scoring record and hell right now we need the goals!

what price are england then dee ? I think the English are going to run up a cricket score IMO it maybe a false sense of security for them, but the nou camp is a big playing surface and I can see a 0-5 or 0-6 midweek.
Hi all, been looking at the site for a while, great site, but this has prompted me into action! I'm fairly certain that the England match is being played at Espanyol's stadium and not the Nou Camp which i assume is smaller so Andorra could compact the play more. Personally i will probably also go for overs or HT/FT, but i haven't had a proper look yet and need to go out, so will post back later.

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 I've decided against going for the overs in the England game as we all know they're not in great form and i don't stake too much which is what you'd need to do to get a good profit. Instead i'm seeing value in over 5corners in the first half at 11-10 as England will definitely be looking to stamp their authority in the first half, but that's it on this match.

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 Andy Johnson ATS @ 1.57 - Massive fan of johnson myself (obviously because he plays for everton) but he does a lot of running, where sometimes he doesnt get credit for, he'll go into those channels all day, which will drag players out and leave holes in the defence, something which will help my next bet, which is Fat Frank ATS. I hope Johnson gets his chance, he'll be on that last man, waiting for those through balls and i believe he will bag one or two tonight. Fat Frank Lampard ATS @ 2.10 - Now thats value on frank, i hate the player myself, but he will start despite rumours that mclaren may drop him, the england manager doesnt have the balls to drop a big name or even bring him off in a match!! Free kick taker aswell as PK taker still i think? Time of first goal - Up To And Including 18th Minute @ 1.83 - The manager has got to give them a fierce team talk, they have to be really up for it and firing on all cyclinders from the off after the disappointing 0-0 draw against Israel. And for this i expect england to get goin straight away and get an early goal, bet365 has put the line at 18mins, now if england (or Andorra :lol ) don't score before then i will be muchly angry and throwing my tv on the floor! First team card - Andorra @ 1.44 - Another bet which is highly likely, i expect possession to be similar to the Israel game (72-28%), even more so in this one, england should rarely be without the ball, and in that case it seems likely that Andorra will be putting in all the challenges and hopefully fouls. The only danger to this bet is frustration on englands part, if they dont find that early goal, anmd more and more minutes tick over, then there could be a loose challenge flying in, however it is more likely that Andorra get their first chasing the ball! GL all! :ok

Fat Frank Lampard ATS @ 2.10 - Now thats value on frank, i hate the player myself, but he will start despite rumours that mclaren may drop him, the england manager doesnt have the balls to drop a big name or even bring him off in a match!! Free kick taker aswell as PK taker still i think?
FAT FRANK NOW OUT! Help or hinderence to England?!?

Hi all, been looking at the site for a while, great site, but this has prompted me into action! I'm fairly certain that the England match is being played at Espanyol's stadium and not the Nou Camp which i assume is smaller so Andorra could compact the play more. Personally i will probably also go for overs or HT/FT, but i haven't had a proper look yet and need to go out, so will post back later.
Stadium information
  • Name - Camp Nou
  • City - Barcelona
  • Capacity - 98,787
  • Inauguration - 1957
  • Pitch size - 105 x 68 metres

Stadium Information

so, you were right then Nade!

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 England should come out the blocks flying in this game! too much shit as usual said in press which will have only stirred them to go gung ho on Andorra Paddypower are offering @1.80 (4/5) -1 half time handicap for England which i'll be placing a heafty wager on as I can't see how Andorra will cope with the wrath of Terry, Gerrard, Rooney & Co... :ok

Re: Euro 2008 Group E Mar 28 Andorra v England Ever get that de ja vu feeling about England. Well I have got it tonight and I see England winning by a huge margin and the noose around the England managers neck loosening and after a big win the papers will tommorrow be saying how this team is good enough to win the world cup :eyes:eyes It always the same thing with the media concerning England but the fact of the matter is that they simply are only a middle of the road team. Tonight they will massacre Andorra and the over-reaction and hype will once more come to the fore. Tommorrow morning it will be "McClaren for Prime Minister" with the English media Huge scoreline for me tonight and I cant find 13/2 about a 100/30 shot anywhere else 7 goals or more @ 7.5 betfair (lesser amounts available at prices up to 8.24 but this price for SP purposes)

FAT FRANK NOW OUT! Help or hinderence to England?!?
Its a good thing IMO, gives england some balance, although his replacement will be Downing it looks like...great :sad I'm not a fan of this lad! It is obvious what he wants to do all the time, move onto his left and whip in a cross, of which 1 out of 10 will find an england player! My england midfield would be Lennon, Gerrard, Hargreaves and Dyer on the left.

I see Downing is playing' date=' so had a little fun bet on him to score a hat-trick at 100-1. For a game where goals are expected, a starting midfielder at this price should be a tiny bit of value.[/quote'] Well......you never know I suppose haha!!!

Andorra v England Ever get that de ja vu feeling about England. Well I have got it tonight and I see England winning by a huge margin and the noose around the England managers neck loosening and after a big win the papers will tommorrow be saying how this team is good enough to win the world cup :eyes:eyes It always the same thing with the media concerning England but the fact of the matter is that they simply are only a middle of the road team. Tonight they will massacre Andorra and the over-reaction and hype will once more come to the fore. Tommorrow morning it will be "McClaren for Prime Minister" with the English media Huge scoreline for me tonight and I cant find 13/2 about a 100/30 shot anywhere else 7 goals or more @ 7.5 betfair (lesser amounts available at prices up to 8.24 but this price for SP purposes)
Before the game i'd have been inclined to agree with you, at the moment i'm thinking it'll finish about 2-0. Might be a case of one goes in and the floodgates open though. :hope Good luck

Before the game i'd have been inclined to agree with you' date=' at the moment i'm thinking it'll finish about 2-0. Might be a case of one goes in and the floodgates open though. :hope Good luck[/quote'] One might go in off Downing's arse or something! It's about the only chance he could put away haha!! My mate has got Gerrard to score first at 7/1. That might still happen. Can't believe David Platt is already saying we might not even win unless we pick it up a bit. Don't you just love being an England fan at the moment. If things stay as they are I can't wait for the ribbing I'm going to get from my Aussie boss!!!