PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table I've had such a great week. Thanks for everything Graham. Great table and what a devotion :notworthy P.S. Considering the fact, that 9 months ago I didn't know what each-way and handicap chase was :lol .. 14th place is not bad at all ;) Well done Sousa :clap

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table Wow.... I can't believe I won. :nana Thanks to all of you in the forum because you're the reason I became interested in horses. Only saw one race on youtube (Champion Hurdle). :lol Just lucky I guess. I thought I was going to lose after I left Andreas on the bench. My ew bets for today where Andreas and Freeze The Flame and I thought I should go with the last cuz of the number of runners. Stupid me :wall Thanks for all your hard work BH because it made the competition more fun and made me lose a couple of hours trying to choose the best horses. An amazing week. :notworthy Mileni4uk, I still don't know what a handicap race is. :lol

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table Well Done Sousa :clap Great profit, well deserved. Thanks for the great admin and quick updates, fantastic stuff :notworthy A great competition and hopefully some will stick around and contribute to the ATR section regularly.

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table Thanks Graham for making it a superb comp as always (and to Bowles too for the rules, etc):notworthy :notworthy And congrats to Sousa on a superb win:clap:clap , Ralphie for runner-up:clap and PeteG for securing a profit on each of the 4 days:clap

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table well done Sousa, typically an outsider to the ATR wins!! Billyhills - thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou i cant thank you enough for running this tourney as efficient as ever we are the best where are the rest

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table :cow:clapJust got in from a big day of drinking:beer Amazed at my finishing place!!! What a week! :nana Only problem, my wife loves Cheltenham week too now!! gunner cost me more next year!!!!!!:rollin:rollin Well done to all the PL team!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table Well Done SOUSA:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap A Big Thank You to Graham :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy without you this would not have run:clap :clap :clap Best Chelt for me personally :cheers :cheers :cheers :ok

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table Guys, Thanks very much for the comments, not necessary, it was a pleasure. Thanks for all the support, we couldnt run these things without such a great bunch of members, keep looking in and help us get even bigger. Hats off to Bowles, he's the boss who keeps the wheels turning. Thank You

Re: PL Tipsters Competition ~ FINAL Table

well done Sousa, typically an outsider to the ATR wins!!
I got to say Bowles that I only post in ATR forums. Not as much as I would like but I owe it to you guys. :ok Not easy to be interested in horse racing if you live in Portugal and never saw a live race but if I ever go to UK or Ireland I'll do the impossible to watch one.:beer So.... it's all your fault guys and this amazing forums. :clap:clap Thank you for all your support, sportsmanship (or however you spell it) and hard work. :notworthy:notworthy