** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tuesday Bankers.

Re: Tuesday Bankers. My Way De Solzen 2.35 CHELTENHAM Might not be everyones idea of a banker but will be certainly hurting my betting bank if it loses. I see it staying on strongly at the end on this soft ground and other horses that have gone off too quick will be fading as this passes to get it's head in front at the post. Has form at the top level and trainer is very confident today.

Re: Tuesday Bankers.

My Way De Solzen 2.35 CHELTENHAM Might not be everyones idea of a banker but will be certainly hurting my betting bank if it loses. I see it staying on strongly at the end on this soft ground and other horses that have gone off too quick will be fading as this passes to get it's head in front at the post. Has form at the top level and trainer is very confident today.
Another winning banker :nana Check out that profit :loon when the tables go up later. :ok

Re: Tuesday Bankers.

well done mate, you have stuck by the horse all year. Excellent. I took 11.5 on betfair back in December so fairly happy although didnt back it today.
Cheers mate, there was no way I was going to desert it today. I nearly stuck an extra £20 on it before the off but with 3 days of the festival to go decided not to bother. Only took 3-1 the other day but had £30 on it so a nice £120 return and £90 profit. Will also be sticking by Voy Por Ustedes tomorrow despite Well Chief looking like festival banker material. :ok