tuesdays lays...

Re: tuesdays lays... sedgefield 2.15 unexplored (expected SP 6/4) decent enough horse that finished 2nd on racing debut but has followed that up with 4 races where its failed to finish (F,F,PU,UR). this horse has the potential once it has experience but at the moment appears to be showing too many mistakes. arctic ghost looks the better alternative.

Re: tuesdays lays...

3.15 Cheltenham - Brave Inca I Feel 7/2 Is To Short A Price. Well Beaten By H/eustace L.t.o + A.p Optied For S/bear+i.m.o A Very Open Race Any One Of The First Eight In The Betting Could Win.
I am entitled to agree with the lay of Brave Inca. I do not feel it is the horse of last year and also feel that as brave as it is one day it is just going to have a shocker in him. I do not mean that in a disrespectful way but I wonder how long it could keep on going considering the difficulty it runs in its races.

Re: tuesdays lays... :unsure My Way De Solzen fell last time? are you sure you got the right horse Billy? (QUOTE=BillyHills;743571]2.35 Chelt: My Way De Solzen Very tough race with many in with a chance, this ones too short and represents no value, fell last time, wont even be able to make a mistake here, my lay for day one.

Re: tuesdays lays... Laying Headsontheground 4.40 Cheltenham and Gaspara 5.20 Cheltenham in a lay double, as both are poor value in races where anything can win at any price.

sedgefield 2.15 unexplored (expected SP 6/4) decent enough horse that finished 2nd on racing debut but has followed that up with 4 races where its failed to finish (F,F,PU,UR). this horse has the potential once it has experience but at the moment appears to be showing too many mistakes. arctic ghost looks the better alternative.
PU :dude

4.55 Sedg...... EXIT SWINGER..... Getting a bit long in the tooth now, hasn't won since Feb 04. 65 runs and only 7 wins don't read to well..... best form seems to be with a bit of cut in the ground
Yet another Fav SLAYED..... UNP..... :nana :nana :nana :clap :clap

OPPPSSS hope you didn't lose to much :$ :$
Nah. It was a lay double so once the first thing went in, there was no money left for the second thing. Better off backing the things sometimes eh? Danny

Laying Headsontheground 4.40 Cheltenham and Gaspara 5.20 Cheltenham in a lay double' date=' as both are poor value in races where anything can win at any price.[/quote'] Sorry Danny mate I cant accept lay doubles - can you please read the rules sticky before posting. Cheers :ok
Liability4513.83230.83
Returns4741.89210.83
Profit228.06-20