27 Correct score doubles

Wolf4ever

Going to cover my selections from my football trixie thread with 27 correct score doubles. Each of the 3 teams will be backed to win 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1 and the bet will be 'any 2 correct = 27 x 1pt correct score doubles' Not expecting too much from this, but hey, you never know this weekends bets are Cardiff 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Swindon 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Blackburn 1-0, 2-0, 2-1

Re: 27 Correct score doubles good luck mate - there was a system on here a while back which did something similar. it chose 3 so called "bankers" i.e. long odds on and did 27 correct score doubles and 27 correct score trebles, covering 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0. From what I remember it was profitable :ok

Re: 27 Correct score doubles

Going to cover my selections from my football trixie thread with 27 correct score doubles. Each of the 3 teams will be backed to win 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1 and the bet will be 'any 2 correct = 27 x 1pt correct score doubles' Not expecting too much from this, but hey, you never know this weekends bets are Cardiff 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Swindon 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Blackburn 1-0, 2-0, 2-1
Very nice start:loon

Going to cover my selections from my football trixie thread with 27 correct score doubles. Each of the 3 teams will be backed to win 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1 and the bet will be 'any 2 correct = 27 x 1pt correct score doubles' Not expecting too much from this, but hey, you never know this weekends bets are Cardiff 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 :clap 1-0 (6/1) Swindon 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 :clap 2-0 (11/2) Blackburn 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 :clap 2-0 (7/1)
Thanks everyone for your interest, perfect set of scores to start with, get in there! Got a bit nervous watching Blackburn play the last 20 mins or so with 10 men, but City never looked like scoring. Total staked = 27pts returns = 153.5pts Profit/loss = +126.5pts

Re: 27 Correct score doubles Well done, going so well at the moment! :ok Want to try one of these this weekend but not sure how to do it online. :$ Tried to do it and got told that I couldn't have 2 different scorelines as it was a contingency. Sometimes just wish that software was available which had a little bit of understanding and allowed for this. So how do I do it? Cheers

Well done, going so well at the moment! :ok Want to try one of these this weekend but not sure how to do it online. :$ Tried to do it and got told that I couldn't have 2 different scorelines as it was a contingency. Sometimes just wish that software was available which had a little bit of understanding and allowed for this. So how do I do it? Cheers
I think william hill do this on line.

Well done, going so well at the moment! :ok Want to try one of these this weekend but not sure how to do it online. :$ Tried to do it and got told that I couldn't have 2 different scorelines as it was a contingency. Sometimes just wish that software was available which had a little bit of understanding and allowed for this. So how do I do it? Cheers
I've tried online myself but couldn't do it so I just write the bet out on a standard betting slip and place it over the counter now:ok