** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th

The Quiet Man

• 4 weeks later...

Re: William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th Hmmmm 40 entrants ..... including...... Jon050519 and Jon110523 Mar190766 and Mari30106 Pau020385, Pau051073 and Pau180681 Rocco1990 and Rocco2003 Someone's been busy!!! 22 of the 40 entries end in a 5 or 6 digit number.....

Re: William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th This amazes me. It will piss people off. Personally, I've now deleted WillHill from my PC and I won't play there again. If they had been open in PokerPlayer about it being new players only I'd have no problem with them but they weren't. So my business is lost to them.

Re: William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th

This amazes me. It will piss people off. Personally' date=' I've now deleted WillHill from my PC and I won't play there again. If they had been open in PokerPlayer about it being new players only I'd have no problem with them but they weren't. So my business is lost to them.[/quote'] Here Here well said Col, it stinks! never had a problem with any of poker players freerolls since i started readin the mag 5 month ago. dont do em any favors

Re: William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th Same thing happened to me, opened an account at 9am this morning, got the same error, so phoned customer services and was told that they have to do security checks on my registration details which would take an hour or so to complete. Just tried regestering now, and of course im still getting the same error. Fcuking joke to be honest. I can understand wanting to do security checks, but why for a freeroll when ive not regiestered a card or deposited any money, its a freeroll ffs!!! If its not sorted out by the start of the tourney WH will be uninstalled and wont be playing there again Steve.

Re: William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th Not the most straightforward download I've ever done. Couldn't work out how to set up a real money account without making a deposit, but at least on here the min is £2, so that's all I put in. Then the freeroll wasn't where the mag said it should be - it's under MPP/Restricted, not Special.

Hmmmm 40 entrants ..... including...... Jon050519 and Jon110523 Mar190766 and Mari30106 Pau020385, Pau051073 and Pau180681 Rocco1990 and Rocco2003 Someone's been busy!!! 22 of the 40 entries end in a 5 or 6 digit number.....
When I did reg, my name appeared as Hel2207.., so the above will all be defaults based on name/dob. Managed to find how to change it in the cashier section but it still showed the same on the tourney list, unreg'd, rereg'd, still the same, unreg'd, logged out, logged in, rereg'd, :ok , Av0ngirl. I'm in! 121 now :( but at least it will pay to 20th. :)

Hmmmm 40 entrants ..... including...... Jon050519 and Jon110523 Mar190766 and Mari30106 Pau020385, Pau051073 and Pau180681 Rocco1990 and Rocco2003 Someone's been busy!!! 22 of the 40 entries end in a 5 or 6 digit number.....
One of them jons is me don't no who the other is. Had my account for about a year now and no problems signing up for this tournie..

both the wife and my mother registered with hills today' date=' both are unable to enter due to a quirey on there accounts[/quote'] I got this too, it's too do with age verification, just sent a copy of my passport to [email protected] and have to phone 0080035513551 in 20 mins or so. does seem to be a hell of a lot of hoops to jump through though.

made it in by the skin of my teeth:cheers why do the ask you to choose a username then hit you with a stupid alias? no time to change it so i'm patr11109 for this:ok
And when you do change it, it won't let you have the same as your username! I'm out in 130th. I blame run, who played for 5mins before I got home and lost me 100 chips. :lol Good luck Jolly, Teazz and PnB, that I know of still in.

Re: William Hill $3500 Freeroll - April 8th still going at first break 52 of 90 with 2180 chips. I just can't get anyone to fold with sensible aggresive betting.But no one calls when i go all-in with the goods:wall And when you do change it, it won't let you have the same as your username! think i'll change it to YoYo I've been in this down to 390 chips at one point:lol