tuesdays lays

Re: tuesdays lays exeter 4.50 cusp (expected SP 4/5) very low price for an amatuer riders hurdles race. i'm not convinced that these races are as easy to predict as some would like and an odds on fav just seems good value from the laying perspective. Cusp only has 1/11 wins over hurdles and although that was his last race over hurdles, it was over 21f. his only other win was over 17f but that was a chase in march 05.

Re: tuesdays lays 4.10 Southwell BRIDGEWATER BOYS Has not won this year, a few poor runs in Claiming company, drop down to selling class wont make much difference. Is getting on a bit now at 6 years of age and is quite exposed this year. Has never won at distances over 1m 1f - and finished a poor 9/11 in last attempt at a longer trip (1m 4f then - 1m 3f today)Not much at all in its favour and a couple of dangers that could beat it in a donkeys race it must be said. Should be laid at the forecast price of 7/4 - way too short.

Re: tuesdays lays 4.10 Sout - Bridgewater Boys - lay at 2.98 I feel the price is only as low as it is because of the trainer/jockey record. I do not believe that the horse will stay the distance. Never won beyond 8f, and 0/10 at Southwell. Comments in last three runs "no extra inside final furlong" (9f), "weakened well over 1f out" (9f), and "behind final 3f" (12f). Todays race is quite simply too far.

Re: tuesdays lays LAMBRINIS LEGEND 2.00 Newcastle Lambrinis Legend is way too short at 6/4 as it has looked one paced, and although looking a cert for the placepot, I have my doubts as to whether it can get its head in front. This leaves us with Wolds Way. Good reappearance run when 3rd of 13, and reappears after 14 days off so race fit. Flatter track will suit and is effective on heavy ground so entitled to go very close today.

Re: tuesdays lays

LAMBRINIS LEGEND 2.00 Newcastle Lambrinis Legend is way too short at 6/4 as it has looked one paced, and although looking a cert for the placepot, I have my doubts as to whether it can get its head in front. This leaves us with Wolds Way. Good reappearance run when 3rd of 13, and reappears after 14 days off so race fit. Flatter track will suit and is effective on heavy ground so entitled to go very close today.
:nana beaten by a 100/1 shot:eek :eek :eek