** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Daily MTT Winnings March

the croc

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings March Dear Joe Account Number: 035XXXXXX Thank you for participating in the tournament "WSOP Thunder Sat 4443096", on Mar 21 2007 2:51PM GMT. Congratulations! You placed 1st and won a seat to WSOP Daily Satellite 4443094! Good luck at the tables, PlayboyGaming Manager Worth $70 and playing now

Re: Daily MTT Winnings March Dear Joe Account Number: 035XXXXXX Thank you for participating in the tournament "WSOP Daily Satellite 4443094", on Mar 21 2007 9:57PM GMT. Congratulations! You placed 1st and won a seat to WSOP Main Event 4433105! Good luck at the tables, PlayboyGaming Manager Worth $500

Re: Daily MTT Winnings March From last nights game. I'm not pleased how i played my last hand,i really thought the small blind was stealing and i had hit the call button in 0.01 of a second :rollin Mind you i had the odd bit of luck along the way ;) I see the Mentalist won...i'm not surprised i've never seen such aggression from a player,he took out so many good hands (pre flop) it was scary and therefore i never played 1 hand against him :loon Not a bad result for a free entry though! 03232007085429oi8.jpg