Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

Masterplan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition Is it going to be VPoints every week? Or did we agree on an alternative tournament (eg.PL League) if someone can't play one week? If no alternative, me and Run won't make it past round 3 if we get that far as we'll be in Goa.(:nana ) Would be home by the Weds game.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition My brother Milber has asked me to ask if he could be involved as he is out all afternoon. He is currently 16th in BPP, his user name on virgin is milberforce i think, if it is too late for him to be included fair enough, just thought i would ask for him.:hope

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition

Am now registered on Virgin with the thoroughly original user ID of....hornet01. Sorry to ask a dumb question, but is it only the 1st round that is for tonight? I have a bye and meet wallg in the 2nd round, so theoretically we could play whenever.
i believe the way i read it that the second round will be a totally different focus game on a different day

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition I think everyone who features in the BPP table is automatically in the draw. So it will include people who have not shown an active interest in this competition but who get in by default, and maybe won't even play in the tournament. Better that way than relying on us to vote ourselves in for this. :tongue2 If anyone doesn't take part in the BPP events I would think they need to PM elmcroft to be slotted into a 'Bye' spot before tonight's game. :unsure Good luck all tonight. (and good luck elm finding us all! :lol )

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Cup Competition Is the first round tonights games and the 2nd round next Sunday, or can you play your 2nd round game tonight if you have a draw, if not what happens next week when I may not be here to play my 2nd round do we do it on 3rd round week or as I say can it be done on 1st round week....please explain I'm confused :$

My brother Milber has asked me to ask if he could be involved as he is out all afternoon. He is currently 16th in BPP, his user name on virgin is milberforce i think, if it is too late for him to be included fair enough, just thought i would ask for him.:hope
milberforce is now playing ME elmcroftpl

Is the first round tonights games and the 2nd round next Sunday' date=' or can you play your 2nd round game tonight if you have a draw, if not what happens next week when I may not be here to play my 2nd round do we do it on 3rd round week or as I say can it be done on 1st round week....please explain I'm confused :$[/quote'] tonights game will only concern anyone who has a game in round 1 round 2 details to follow!!!!