New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks!SYSTEM REVEALED (UNPROVEN)

oooonions

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New system with 650% profit over 5 weeks A system that I came up with over the weekend and backtested for 5 weeks[24 selections] with a starting bank of £50 now stands at an amazing £370!. 5 weeks isnt long enough to prove a system but it must show that i'm on to something.....surely?I can only backtest this for five weeks because I only have five weeks of past odds in the past editions of the racing and football outlook,could any tell me where I can find further past odds?

Re: New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks! What do people think about a system that has this kind of profit over 5 weeks? can you really tell a profitable system after just 5 weeks with such a high profit.My thoughts are that....maybe it won't carry on at this kind of profit but it will always show some profit. which also begs the question....how long does it take to prove a system?

Re: New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks!

What do you expect people to reply ? Apart from making a wild claim you haven't actually posted any info. At all Years.
I totally understand what your saying,but I had to post something on this because I can't contain my exitement.I'm glad you called it a" wild claim" because I dont know if it is a regular occurance to start a system and get these kind of results and then the system drop off.I am reluctant to post the system for obvious reasons,not because I dont want to share it.

....how long does it take to prove a system?
It all depends how many pick/bets you have per week. For me 250 bets are completely enough to prove a system - this means for example, that if you have an average of 10 bets/week, you will need 25 weeks to prove a system.

Re: New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks! I think this is the wrong kind of website for you to post in oooonions. This site is about sharing each other's systems and asking for help in making a system more profitable plus finding the right staking plan. I look forward to reading a definition of your system very soon.

Re: New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks! Proving any system is difficult especially if their are many rules. Because that usually means backfitting The best systems have few rules. The lower the average price of winning selections the lower the number of selections required to prove the system. i.e The 3 day handicap systems, The soccer hot favourite system etc etc...

Re: New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks! That's a whopping amount of profit in such a short timescale, but 5 weeks isn't long enough to test a system. If I had to take a guess I would say months or years would be needed. Be wary of massive amounts of profit over a short period of time - would probably take a progressive staking plan, doubles / accumulators or a long shot coming in to achieve this I reckon. Is the profit to level stakes and can you provide details the system?

It all depends how many pick/bets you have per week. For me 250 bets are completely enough to prove a system - this means for example, that if you have an average of 10 bets/week, you will need 25 weeks to prove a system.
250 is a rather small sample IMO. 250 is fine to get a pointer if something looks promising. But personally I wouldn't throw big money after something before testing it over about 500 plays, and over 1000 plays you will know for sure. But any of the 3 surely are better than something you been trying for just 5 weeks of a full season like this guy:)

What do people think about a system that has this kind of profit over 5 weeks? can you really tell a profitable system after just 5 weeks with such a high profit.My thoughts are that....maybe it won't carry on at this kind of profit but it will always show some profit. which also begs the question....how long does it take to prove a system?
5 weeks is nothing - I've had systems make 800pts within weeks, only to lose it all just as quickly.

Re: New system=over 650% profit over 5 weeks! Oooonions - if you aren't wanting to divuldge the secrets... yet, i'd ask for the thread to be moved to the Glory Hunters forum and you can post some selections while papertrailing it without having to stick up all the workings. If the trend continues, you'll have plenty of supporters. :ok good luck