Free picks frenzy

Player

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Free picks frenzy How about Nevada Sharpshooter. In this case are you going to double the stake to 40 units or you just accumulate all the losses made and stake around 30 units ? btw the picks for tommorow about alabama seems a bit frightening as he has won 15 in a row. kinda afraid..

Re: Free picks frenzy

How about Nevada Sharpshooter. In this case are you going to double the stake to 40 units or you just accumulate all the losses made and stake around 30 units ? btw the picks for tommorow about alabama seems a bit frightening as he has won 15 in a row. kinda afraid..
On Nevada Sharpshooter I will establish the next wager to win back 45.40 units, because that's what he lost for his last 3 picks. Are you sure, Mike Wynn has won already 15 in row (I wasn't counting them, but I saw he's just winnnig and winning...)? :eek WOW, that is something very unusual... :loon He's very much overdue at least for a loss, if not for some losing streak.

or should I go for the Nevada as he has lost 2 in a row? any idea?
If I would bet on a single pick, I would use the Sharpshooter's pick, cause he's already lost 3 in row. But if you want to follow some picks, why you don't follow the whole system, that looks the safest (of course, there would be a lots of bets to make every day)? You could establish your unit value any amount you want, and then just multiply each time my posted wagers with your unit's value.

Saturday, February 24 (Day 15) - Round 1

* For threads 4 and 6 a single bet is made: 20.00 units on: NCAAB: Notre Dame -5.5 -105 over Marquette Total out = 150.259 units

Re: Free picks frenzy I wish I could do that. The thing is in my local bookie they don't have NCAA only NBA and it's only certain teams. So I had to join other site which the minimum bet is 10% of my bankroll (for 1pick) if I had to take 10picks and lose, I would be in deep trouble. Maybe I would just go for Nevada .. Wish luck for both of us..

I wish I could do that. The thing is in my local bookie they don't have NCAA only NBA and it's only certain teams. So I had to join other site which the minimum bet is 10% of my bankroll (for 1pick) if I had to take 10picks and lose, I would be in deep trouble. Maybe I would just go for Nevada .. Wish luck for both of us..
Hey bookie, a bookmaker where you have to bet at least 10% of your bankroll is full of s**t, you can not find a normal bookie without so stupid rules, where you can have account?

Re: Free picks frenzy Note: Somewhere I messed up the counting of bets for each individual thread, because if we are in the 15-th day, they can't be correct! Anyways, this is not so important, so for a couple of days maybe I won't post any more that count, until I will make a full system analysis, which will include the threads (separately) too.

Saturday, February 24 (Day 15) - Round 2

Total out = 30.00 units

Saturday, February 24 - Round 1 Results

* 20.00 units on: NCAAB: Notre Dame -5.5 -105 over Marquette WINNER! Score: Marquette/Notre Dame 73-85, Won = 19.048 units Total: Bets = 9, Won = 5 , Lost = 4 Bankroll = +41.507 units

Saturday, February 24 - Round 2 Results

Total: Bets = 3, Won = 2, Lost = 1 Bankroll = +10.304 units

Mike Wynn not 20 units? thought u double up
NO. I have to win back exactly what I have lost in the previous bet, and that's 10 units. The odd was +105, and the minimum wager I make is 10 units. With this system if a win comes after a loss, or a series of losses I do not make any money, just break even. To make money a win has to come after a win.

Sunday, February 24 (Day 16)

* For threads 3 and 4 a single bet is made: 9.626 units on: NBA: Washington/Minnesota UNDER 206 +107 ** For threads 7 and 8 no bet is made. They cancel each other. Total out = 116.170 units ---------------------------- For threads 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 I have taken the opening odds, because when I looked at these games they were already begun.

Sunday, February 24 Results

* 9.626 units on: NBA: Washington/Minnesota UNDER 206 +107 WINNER! Score: Washington/Minnesota 94-98, Won = 10.30 units Total: Bets = 7, Won = 6, Lost = 1 Bankroll = +91.482 units

Re: Free picks frenzy Guys, it looks like the system works, though the results until now may be tricky, because none of the 10 touts hit a real losing streak yet. In the long run it's just impossible they will not have bad streaks of 6-7, or even 8 loser picks! I'm thinking to go in with real money, a serious amount, like $2,400 and to use a base bet (10 units) of $20 - this way the starting bankroll will have an extra 20% safety margin compared to the paper trail. What do you think, it's still early, and I should wait another 15-20 days, or I should go in for real beginning from March the 1-st? Any input is apreciated! :) Thanks in advance!:ok

Re: Free picks frenzy hi player Just a bit info coz I was very interested in what you are doing I decided to join the membership of Mike Wynn for a month I put some deposit and it shows a slight increase for these last 3 days. Though I believe that next month I might just go for the free picks coz it looks the same to me..or even better in the last 17 match compared to win lock the record is 12-5 ( I lost today in Ohio St ) the free picks are better but I can only tell u this and it's far from accurate as it has only been 3 days and we haven't met the losing streaks yet have we?

Monday, February 26 (Day 17)

* For threads 1 and 3 a single bet is made: 20.00 units on: NBA: Boston/Houston UNDER 191 +111 ** For threads 4 and 8 a single bet is made: 20.70 units on: NCAAB: Gonzaga -3 -107 over San Diego Total out = 102.00 units

hi player Just a bit info coz I was very interested in what you are doing I decided to join the membership of Mike Wynn for a month I put some deposit and it shows a slight increase for these last 3 days. Though I believe that next month I might just go for the free picks coz it looks the same to me..or even better in the last 17 match compared to win lock the record is 12-5 ( I lost today in Ohio St ) the free picks are better but I can only tell u this and it's far from accurate as it has only been 3 days and we haven't met the losing streaks yet have we?
Good luck on Mike Wynn's paid picks mate! :ok Too bad you do not have an account at a serious bookie like Pinnacle, so you could play exactly as I do the free picks.

This has been a very entertaining and profitable thread over the last month or so. I've been using very low stakes and have picked up some nice wins with the free picks. I'd say go for it Player.:ok
Good to hear this! :) You were betting on all 10 threads exactly with the money management I use, or a different money management, or you just bet some of the touts' picks when you liked them? BTW, we are only in the 17-th day with this thread, so even one month is very far yet... :lol , that's why I'm thinking the sample may be not conclusive for a long run. Still thinking what to do. :unsure

Re: Free picks frenzy I'd say go for it with real money now. Its very unlikely that you'll hit a poor streak across 10 guys simultaneously. If it starts to dip then either reduce your stakes or pull out for a while. This is such a great thread - you've got to be congratulated for the work you are putting into it.

Re: Free picks frenzy For what its worth I'm going to start following the picks with real cash. I'm hoping that if this hits a bumpy patch that wins elsewhere will offset the same - saying that all you need every night is 6/10 correct picks to be in profit. Its not impossible on an ongoing basis.

I'd say go for it with real money now. Its very unlikely that you'll hit a poor streak across 10 guys simultaneously. If it starts to dip then either reduce your stakes or pull out for a while. This is such a great thread - you've got to be congratulated for the work you are putting into it.
Thanks man! :ok Sometimes it's hard to be on time, and to do every day the work, since it's not my real money on it YET (it takes a considerable amount of time to be very accurate on everything on this thread), but I like how things are developping, and I'm enjoying it - maybe I can put the basis of a very long time profitable sytem. The only downside of the system is (but not for me...) that it can be used only at bookies where you can buy points, because IMO the picks have to be followed very exactly. Cause, what happens if a pick is given at -4.5 for example, and if you bet a lot later, when you can have the only possibility of betting on -5.5, and the game ends on -5, a winner for the tout, but a loser for you? It's no other choice, than to consider it a loss by the tout too, and to go on with the progression - but this can get upside down the whole system with bad luck... (if the tout just hits a bad streak). All this could be avoided if we would bet each and every thread immediately after we get the free pick- this can be done too, since on the site it's posted every day when the next day will be there the new free pick on each thred, and this is pretty much respected. For someone using a serious bankroll (maybe over $5,000 ?) this would be a better way to go. Sure, in this case we would bet each bet, sometimes even if they are going head to head, but hey, the accuracy would be the maximal possible. -------------------- Another thought - the system would be even more safe, if we would go with say the first 14 touts from the site, not only the first 10. This would involve more work, and of course, in this case the starting bank would have been 40% more than my starting bank on just the 10 touts. What's your opinion?

Re: Free picks frenzy Hi player. I am afraid that it might not be the best thing to do yet as I've followed the Mike Wynn membership and now he has 3 losing streaks. I followed your method but still it makes me think twice to keep doubling my stake to cover the losses only as the number keeps getting bigger. I know that it's very unlikely that all the touts have the losing streaks altogether but if it happens, let's just say 3 losing streaks at the same time you are going to be in big problem. It's not that I want to discourage you but I think if you star with 5 units it would be better.. 10-15% increase a month is not bad. I was greedy and I lost a lot of money. Now I start to take the very small bet of my bank roll and try to earn 15% a month. I know it's not big but I'm planning to do this for a long term not just hit and run. but whatever it is, the decision is entirely in you hands