International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8)

Gentlemen, Not a friendly match but a Euro 2008 Qualifier, San Marino vs Rep of Ireland. My own country away to the minnows of San Marino, PaddyPowers have San Marino @ 11/10 (+4 goals), an absolute steal in my mind and I have had quite a large bet on that. Ireland only beat them 5-0 in Dublin and with other games coming up soon, I am sure Ireland will be quite happy to win the match and if they get a goal or two up I think they will take their foot off the pedal. We are hardly a free scoring team anyway.......... Leeside
1-1 at the mo, what a show up...

Romania - Moldova Correct score 2-0 Odds 6.5 Stake 0.5/10 In Romania's last 20 games including friendlies, 7 games ended with them winning 2-0 or 0-2 (when playing away). Seems like they consider victory assured with a 2 goal lead.
FT Romania - Moldova 2-0 seems like 2-0 really seems to be Romania's standard number. Now its 8 games ended with them winning by 2 to nil out of 21 :notworthy

U.S.A - MEXICO I'm going with Mexico in this one. New coach, full squad, usually strong in friendlies. U.S coming in this with key players missing. Asian handicap: 0 Mexico: 2.060 Expekt 5/10
I'm with you on this. Mexico also has a new coach which we will see whether he can steer this team to glory. Also a small stake on 1-1 in case it ends as a draw as this is a friendly match after all. :hope

Re: International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8) USA hosting Mexico in this friendly match taking place in Arizona. Usually hosting team wins the matchups of these two teams. Mexico actually haven't scored in their last 7 visits in USA, loosing 6 and drawing one game. But today they will be fired up to stop the loosing streak, as hosts are without some European based players as Keller ( 1st keeper ), Damarcus Beasley, Claudio Reyna and above all Brian McBride, while Mexicans brought a strong squad and with a new coach Hugo Sanchez who want to start with a good result his campaign. I'll try to guess a DRAW in this match, betfair @3.5. It would be too much for Mexicans to win on USA soil imo. Draw will suit them just fine.

• 1 month later...

Re: International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8) Re : international matches on 24 March 2007 Punters, Which match will have the highest score and the home team to win by at least 2 goals. ____________________________________________________________ The Ball is round and anything can happen.

Re: International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8) Syntax Error! Function return (Null) :lol The games likely to have the most goals are Kazakhstan V Serbia & Faroe V Ukraine, both AWAY wins. However, if you mean simply "which mayvh is the largest home win" then I'd vote for either SCotland or Portugal, but neither should score more than 3 goals.

Re: International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8) Montenegro- Hungary 1 2.7 bwin stake 4/10 24.03. 18.00h local time This is first international game for Montenegro and they will do everything in their power to win. They don't have exellent players exept cap. Mirko Vucinic( ac Roma) but they are solid. I also believe that Hungarians will take this match like tourist visit. Tickets for the match are sold long ago and it will be "hell's kitchen". All public pearsons will be there, even a president of Montenegro. These teams are probably equal strengt but motives are like sky and earth... [edit] Current Squad On 18 March 2007, Montenegrin head coach Zoran Filipović announced the squad for the team's first official game against Hungary. Players called up for the game that will be played 24 March 2007:[1]

No.Pos.PlayerDoB/AgeCapsGoalsClub
GKMladen BožovićAugust 1, 1984 (age 22)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Budućnost
GKVukaÅ¡in PoleksićAugust 30, 1982 (age 24)22px-Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png FC Tatabánya
DFRisto LakićMarch 7, 1983 (age 24)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Budućnost
DFSavo PavićevićDecember 11, 1980 (age 26)22px-Flag_of_Serbia_%28state%29_%28bordered%29.svg.png Hajduk Kula
DFVlado JeknićJanuary 12, 1975 (age 32)22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Burghausen
DFJovan TanasijevićJanuary 20, 1978 (age 29)22px-Flag_of_Russia_%28bordered%29.svg.png Dynamo Moscow
DFRadoslav BatakAugust 15, 1977 (age 29)22px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png Ankaraspor
DFMilan JovanovićApril 18, 1981 (age 25)22px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png Unirea
DFLuka Pejović22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Grbalj
DFMilan Radulović[2]August 18, 1981 (age 25)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Zeta
DFAleksandar Mikijelj[2]February 5, 1979 (age 28)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Mogren
MFSimon VukčevićJanuary 29, 1986 (age 21)22px-Flag_of_Russia_%28bordered%29.svg.png Saturn
MFMirko RaičevićMarch 22, 1982 (age 25)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Budućnost
MFVladimir VujovićJuly 23, 1982 (age 24)22px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png Al-Wahda
MFJanko TumbasovićJanuary 14, 1985 (age 22)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Zeta
MFBranko BoÅ¡kovićJune 21, 1980 (age 26)22px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png Rapid Wien
MFVladimir BožovićNovember 13, 1981 (age 25)22px-Flag_of_Serbia_%28state%29_%28bordered%29.svg.png OFK Beograd
MFNeđeljko Vlahović22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Kom
MFNikola VujovićJune 23, 1981 (age 25)22px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png Budućnost
FWStevan JovetićNovember 2, 1989 (age 17)22px-Flag_of_Serbia_%28state%29_%28bordered%29.svg.png Partizan
FWIgor BurzanovićAugust 25, 1985 (age 21)22px-Flag_of_Serbia_%28state%29_%28bordered%29.svg.png Red Star Belgrade
FWMirko VučinićOctober 1, 1983 (age 23)22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png AS Roma
FWMilan PurovićJuly 5, 1985 (age 21)22px-Flag_of_Serbia_%28state%29_%28bordered%29.svg.png Red Star Belgrade
So, I wish us good luck.:gimme

Re: International Friendlies ( Feb 6-8) Montenegro - Hungary Hungarian coach on press said: "where are not here to spoil the party for hosts". Whatever that means... lol No really, I was very carefull at first and tried to look things from objecitve point of view.... But to tell you the truth, as the match start is closer I'm more and more convinced that Montenegro won't loose. I'm not saying it's homewin, cause I think draw is also very probable. But we to loose, I don't think that will happen. I overestimated Hungary a bit from the start, but they are also young squad and without stars. There is incredible enthusiasm in our team, players will give 110%. To Hungary this game don't mean much, while whole people from Montenegro is on their feet for this game.... Maybe cause of the odds a pick on Hungary makes sense now, but I really doubt such scenario will happen... Serbia lost today, and today Montenegro will show how it's supposed to play with determination, passion and heart. Only thing that worries is that team haven't had much time to prepare, it's their first game together. But let me tell you, these guys knows eachoter pretty well, majority of them already played together first in youth categories, then also in some clubs aswell as in S&M U21 team. So it's not like total strangers will play together for the first time. I will LAY Hungary, betfair @3.45