• 12:20 Laddies Sports Day 3
    • 15:00 Dream Poker Dirty Dozen Qualifier
    • 17:30 32 Red $2006 Freeroll
    • 18:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:00 Ladbrokes $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th January** Am considering as focus games.... One of the Laddies Sports Day freezeouts The Pokerstars Horse at 11:45 GMT (06:45 ET) - £3.30 buy in All 3 events are lunchtime - I got the impression this is a popular Saturday time (it seemed to be for the Betway game)

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th January**

as someone who doesn't show his cards it's annoying that the show and muck buttons on ladbrokes are the opposite way round to normal prima sites !
If you never show, can you not put automuck on?

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th January** Gilsan in last 4 of the focus game - if he finishes 4th, he is on....... you've guessed it ...... 767 points - same as Heniek and Teazz - Hen will remain top by decimal places!!! 3rd or better and Gilsan is BPP :ok

Is there a reason nobody seems to play the Mansion $100k it looks quite attractive now a more more reasonable time?
I'm not playing it again till they sort my dispute out........but if it's resolved to my satisfaction, I'll be in most of them......

Is there a reason nobody seems to play the Mansion $100k it looks quite attractive now a more more reasonable time?
I've been playing it when I'm free and remember. It's the remembering that's the hard part: I don't usually think about playing poker until after it's started.

yes but was that a one off or does it happen everyday?
But imagine playing it every day, at $100 a pop, then finally getting the chance to get the not insignificant investment back and it crashes their end (as I'm convinced it did) for a quarter of the field and you lose that chance to recoup that investment (when in 4th place with 64 left!!), and they dont accept any responsability for it...... Looking at the tables though, there do seem a far higher proportion of disconnects at any point in time than you would expect to be "normal" for individuals connection problems ..... I'm not convinced it was a one off.....

But imagine playing it every day, at $100 a pop, then finally getting the chance to get the not insignificant investment back and it crashes their end (as I'm convinced it did) for a quarter of the field and you lose that chance to recoup that investment (when in 4th place with 64 left!!), and they dont accept any responsability for it...... Looking at the tables though, there do seem a far higher proportion of disconnects at any point in time than you would expect to be "normal" for individuals connection problems ..... I'm not convinced it was a one off.....
Ok I'm convinced just unregistered :ok But now what am I to do :eyes

Ok I'm convinced just unregistered :ok But now what am I to do :eyes
Sorry not trying to convince you - if you wanna play in it - PLAY IN IT!!! If I get what I feel I rightfully should, then I'll be playing in it again......

Sorry not trying to convince you - if you wanna play in it - PLAY IN IT!!! If I get what I feel I rightfully should, then I'll be playing in it again......
No I wouldn't not play in it just because of you (you know I am to arrogant for that GaF :tongue2). I have not played on Mansion for ages and I had some bad memories coming back of disconnection problems, that coupled with a six hour tourney and I thought I could destroy someone else a lot quicker with 100 bucks :lol