Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Hello Will It's the weekend of June 9. In London. We are just confirming a venue this week. And sorry about the technical problems. If I knew what they were I would tell you! Cheers Alun
cheers alun for the info if it doesnt kick off tonight will you re-schedule????

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Site is back up, but it looks like the tournament has been cancelled for tonight. I don't have access to immediate answers on when the tourney will be rescheduled, but will post tomorrow as soon as I do. Many apologies for the inconvenience Alun

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge If you look under completed tournaments it will show up as voided. Sadly I'm not able to say right now when we will be able to reschedule but as soon as I can I will post the details on our website and here. Thanks for bearing with us. Alun

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge OK. We are rescheduled for tonight at 8pm. If you were already registered you will automatically be entered for the tournament tonight. Sorry for the delay - and good luck Cheers Alun

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

OK. We are rescheduled for tonight at 8pm. If you were already registered you will automatically be entered for the tournament tonight. Sorry for the delay - and good luck Cheers Alun
that was quick...nice one alun:ok :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Out in 25th. Not bad considering I was disconnected over 50 times!! Even then, I think the guy who knocked me out needed runner runner diamonds to beat my two pair. GL to those left in: Teazz, Runadrum, Mike Saban, and Fenners:ok