** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

New series of freerolls starting in the February issue of Inside Edge on FullTilt, one for each of the HORSE variants. The winner of each freeroll gets a WSOP package. All final tablers qualify for a live final in June for a WSOP Main Event package. Event 1 is Limit Holdem at 7pm GMT on Tuesday 6th February. Registratiuon closes 1 hour before this. Password is in the mag. No Password requests (Blatent or attempted subtle!!!) on the forum please!!!! "My sub issue hasn't arrived this month", "the goldfish has swallowed it" "I can't get the mag in Outer Monglia" etc are all unacceptable!!!!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PROJECT WSOP - Inside Edge Freeroll HORSE series You beat me to it :) - must say think this is excellent promotion for both Full Tilt/Inside Edge, and all the Inside Edge readers. :clap It encourages people to learn new Poker variants - which is better for Full Tilt (as not a lot of the other sites do them), also better for the players as they can maybe identify a strain of Poker that gives them a bigger edge than Hold'em over the 'Ordinary Joes' that play. Gives folks chance to compete in some of the lesser known WSOP events (the experience of playing at the WSOP alone must be worth signing up for) I would also hope that these aren't as hotly contested as the PokerGod promo - as there's no cash incnetive for each seperate comp. If anyone can remember the FullTilt Hummer Freerolls, (which was also an Inside Edge promo) then hopefully these only attract a similar amount of competition !!:hope :hope My only concern is that either Inside Edge, or more likely Full Tilt will advertise these to the American market to encourage more competition - (as they did with PokerGod and Hummer Freerolls) so dissolving the European interest. :sad Anyway I would hope that some of our experts in the differing variants of Poker (Jaded,Mike Saban,Mr V .. spring to mind) do very well in these. :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Cheers for the heads up on this! I assumed this was HORSE as well, didn't realise it was tourneys one by one. Pokerplayer are doing the exact same thing, explaining the rules 1 game a week. It's getting to the stage where the only diffenece between IE and PP are the front covers :\

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

My only concern is that either Inside Edge' date=' or more likely Full Tilt will advertise these to the American market to encourage more competition - (as they did with PokerGod and Hummer Freerolls) so dissolving the European interest
just to let you know me and les found out about this at the poker god and its europeans only on this tournament
Never in a million years is this a European Only tournament - with names like:puke CassArizona Minnesota Stu Wild West Daddy Trojandawg Mr DaytonaBeach NFL Cheerleader NHL League Baseballdm322 SLAWDAWG420 plus no doubt 100+ others that aren't as obvious. Come on Full Tilt/Inside Edge we know the Yanks can play these variants -the idea is surely to encourage UK/Europeans. I would be very interested to see every qualifier come to the live final.:eyes Even more so see the write up in the Magazine should one of them win a leg - which will be highly likely with (as a rough estimate) a 3/1 European supremacy you would expect a Yank to win at least one of the 5 legs :sad :sad

Hello All This has been noted and from the next event it will state clearly in the Full Tilt lobby that the prizes are only open to players from the UK and ROI. Cheers Alun
Thanks for prompt response Alun - :ok , and acknowleding an issue not skirting the problem. .... If only you were in charge of Mansion Poker :sad

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge No problem Joe. The password was only available in the magazine, so I can only presume someone out there has been an idiot and reduced their own chances of winning. We are keen to keep it readers only, however, and will do all we can to make sure that is the case. To be fair to MANSION they put on a superb series and a great grand final, with a room full of Brits and a all British final table so they must have done something right. Cheers Alun

To be fair to MANSION they put on a superb series and a great grand final, with a room full of Brits and a all British final table so they must have done something right. Cheers Alun
True - the 'Mansion' comments were a little tongue in cheek - in reference to another thread on here.:$ The Pokergod was excellently organised :ok