Pacific Smoking Aces Vegas Holiday Freeroll

GaF

To celebrate the release of the new Hollywood blockbuster, Smokin' Aces, Pacific Poker is giving you a chance to win a trip to the home of poker & Smokin' Aces - Las Vegas! This smokin' hot prize, including flights and five nights' accommodation for you and a friend, could be yours for FREE, plus you have the chance to score some great rare and signed merchandise from the film, guaranteed to be cool collectors' items. Smokin' Aces follows the fate of Buddy 'Aces' Israel, a sleazy magician who turned state's evidence against the Vegas mob. For his efforts, a hefty contract is taken out on him by Mob boss Primo Sparazza; a bounty hunt joined by ex-cons and cons-to-be, thugs-for-hire, smokin' hot vixens and double-crossing mobsters, all colliding in a comic race to hit the jackpot and rub out Aces. Smokin' Aces is now showing at cinemas around the UK. How do you win a trip to the home of this great action blockbuster? Just play in one or both of the following two FREE online poker tournaments ("Freerolls") and if you finish in the top 10 you'll compete in a Final on March 31st for a chance to win the Vegas trip, a share of a cash prize pool and signed merchandise.

What:Smokin' Aces Freeroll
When:Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th January at 20:00 GMT (16:00 PPT)
Where:Register under the 'Multi Table' tab
Buy-in:FREE!
Prize:Top 10 win a seat to a restricted Smokin' Aces Final on Saturday 31st March at 20:00 GMT (16:00 PPT) to play for a trip to Vegas, a share of a cash prize pool, t-shirts, playing cards and signed posters.
Don't miss Smokin' Aces, billed to be one of the best movies of 2007, and register now for the Smokin' Aces Freeroll for your chance to win a trip to Vegas!

Re: Pacific Smoking Aces Vegas Holiday Freeroll ive just checked the tournament lobby for the final and it says there are 200 places available,so it looks like they will be running 2 freerolls each week up until the final.so instead of having a 1 in 20 chance it now looks like ive got a 1 in 200 chance.lookin on the bright side at least it will give other PL members a chance to get in.

• 2 months later...

Re: Pacific Smoking Aces Vegas Holiday Freeroll Just had an e-mail from them saying that they are sorry for the inconvenience caused,and that there promotions team are currently looking in to the best way to resolve the matter.Hopefully they will replay it with the players that were remaining:hope .But i think they will just let the result stand when the tournament was cancelled.

Re: Pacific Smoking Aces Vegas Holiday Freeroll just got an e-mail from them saying that there will be a new 21 man final this saturday for the people who were still left in when the tournament got cancelled(result:clap as i was 15th with a very short stack).The down side is that i will be in dublin for the irish open and wont be able to play in it..If anyone would be interested in playing this for me on saturday could they please pm me,and we could come to some sort of arrangement.