$50 Free Money AND Freeroll

Burnley Joe

Re: $50 Free Money thanks To Slick Mick To be honest guys, the issue isn't so much with whether it's in the mag or online (the mag won't care) - it's almost certainly their affiliate link, so they're doing it for the affiliate sign up - wouldn't you rather the free £50 from PL?

Re: $50 Free Money thanks To Slick Mick This is chat with Help. Host-Emma (19:21:50): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you? PokaKiller (19:22:19): I want to open a real account PokaKiller (19:22:40): and deposit Host-Emma (19:23:12): To be able to play for real money, you must go to the Cashier tab in the Lobby. Click the large "Set up your Real Money Account" button at lower right. PokaKiller (19:24:00): But it says I need to contact the manager Host-Emma (19:25:25): why though? Host-Emma (19:25:28): another account here PokaKiller (19:25:46): It says so Host-Emma (19:26:19): OK, to resolve this I will need some kind of photo ID from you please. You may send this to [email protected] PokaKiller (19:26:52): I have no scanner Host-Emma (19:27:14): Please fax it (19:27:18): Chat session has been terminated. Good offer but not much help

Re: $50 Free Money thanks To Slick Mick I'd planned on signing up with VC tomorrow anyway, I'm whoring my way round Tribeca. PP and Doyles room bonuses now cleared. What's the deal with the PL signup deal anyway ? I'd be happy to use that, the 5000 action points for $50 is equivlant to 100% rake back for my first 50 $10+$1 toruneys. Does the PL one match this ?

Re: $50 Free Money thanks To Slick Mick

Ha Ha , I followed the link but there is no promotions tab to click on :loon I also already have a vc a/c, although never used. Dont think this is readily available to all :(
Gaza I had a VC account that I probably used on the last day of the M.K.o.P. last year. I followed the instructions and am £30 better off. :ok
I'd planned on signing up with VC tomorrow anyway, I'm whoring my way round Tribeca. PP and Doyles room bonuses now cleared. What's the deal with the PL signup deal anyway ? I'd be happy to use that, the 5000 action points for $50 is equivlant to 100% rake back for my first 50 $10+$1 toruneys. Does the PL one match this ?
The good news is if you don't have a VC account you can sign up through the PL link AND take advantage of this generous offer. :ok *not withstanding the trouble some are experiencing

I've just managed to get thr promo code to work :ok I had to re-install the software from the link. I added the code and it accepted it. No cash though :( just 5000 Promotional Action Points that can't be converted. :\
Same here mate! Sad shame... I'm b*tch for free $!!! Will contact VC and see what they say.

Re: $50 Free Money AND Freeroll I've only just got round to doing this - no cash for me either :sad Looks like a decent freeroll on 1st February though :ok The freeroll looks like it starts at 20:00 GMT, NOT 21:00 GMT as it says in the Mag

• 2 weeks later...

Im on $70 and 4000pts so thank you guys :notworthy.
Had to bring that up to thank you again. Bit of after eventing too :tongue2. Anyway, thank you Joe. Got up to $110 and 5000 points. Transfered cash to the bookies and had a free £30 bet (its up to £50 on your 1st bet) on overs in Newcastle today. So all together up to £80 :ok. Yep, and freeroll is tomorrow. Wont play, so gl all.