NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st)

Crocs look too good right now' date=' up by 25 points in 4th quarter, probably Crocs will get this win :) Taipans-Razorbacks 100-85 FT. Ads25 your computer predictions do not calculate with stats(3 straight unders)?[/quote'] The more research you do, the more probable your bet is winning :ok Now that's just my advice!

Crocs look too good right now' date=' up by 25 points in 4th quarter, probably Crocs will get this win :) Taipans-Razorbacks 100-85 FT. Ads25 your computer predictions do not calculate with stats(3 straight unders)?[/quote'] The last I checked his predictions had predicted the exact score 2 times in the past 5-6 rounds. They seem to be working ok to me.

The last I checked his predictions had predicted the exact score 2 times in the past 5-6 rounds. They seem to be working ok to me.
I'm not going to argue any more, since all games went today under, I'd say you have to have faith in unders also! And I'm sorry for bringing this up. But this is just for next time to think about a over. And both B2B games(Dragons and Wildcats) also went under.

I'm not going to argue any more, since all games went today under, I'd say you have to have faith in unders also! And I'm sorry for bringing this up. But this is just for next time to think about a over. And both B2B games(Dragons and Wildcats) also went under.
Tkt It is not about arguing, it is about having an opinion. Ads25 is merely expressing his opinion, and it is up to the individual to do with it what they will. If you have a different opinion then place your post offering your opinion. You do not need to single out someone else's opinion to conclude in the thread that yours is the right option. If you continue in this vein then you are going to have to be right 100% of the time with your tips, because if you find you have to highlight when you are right, then it would only be fair to also highlight when you are wrong. If you thought this game was going to be unders then simply say so and offer the information for all to read in the right spirit. It is about ALL of us in the thread trying to make a profit. It is not about whether you are right or someone esle is wrong. In my opinion, Unders/Overs is a suckers bet anyway as it is simply a toss of the coin job to me, and doubt any serious punter would entertain it as a form of betting to make consistent profits. But if it works for you then great and keep offering your thoughts. In future, please post your thoughts with consideration to others and make your points without attempting to bring someone else down in the process. Ads you are the NBL King and keep up the great work :notworthy If you were right all the time it would take the fun out of it for me, be great for the wallet tho :rollin