NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st)

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st)

Computer predictor said 106-94 and thats the way it finished :nana I suggested to take the Under because i didnt think Cairns would live up to their end of the bargain cause they have been scoring low in recent times. I should have more faith in myself and its a lesson learnt
Only out by 4 points tho Ads so I wouldn't stress too much :dude

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Rush play for? I must say I was actually hoping for this as I think this gives the over 214.5 a better chance' date=' as well as Townsville -5.5. Or are all bets only for normal time?[/quote'] Yep works out perfectly! If Townsville can get up over 10 here we will win Liam Rush is West Sydney

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st) Awesome tipping Ads, i came home from work last night & read your write ups, the only one i thought was a bit risky was the West Syd Vs Towns game as i had watched Towns play Kings on fox a few days earlier & thought Towns were a bit flat. I ended up putting on a $10.00 multi bet on N.S.W. tab where they give you an option on a double( line margin into over/under) so i ended up taking West Syd +5.5 & over 212.5 into Slingers -4.5 & over 204.5 into Melb -10.5 & over 197.5. Got a return of $422.25 for my $10.00. Ii scraped over the line in the Weat Syd game but you got to get lucky sometime. Keep up the great work.

Awesome tipping Ads' date=' i came home from work last night & read your write ups, the only one i thought was a bit risky was the West Syd Vs Towns game as i had watched Towns play Kings on fox a few days earlier & thought Towns were a bit flat. I ended up putting on a $10.00 multi bet on N.S.W. tab where they give you an option on a double( line margin into over/under) so i ended up taking West Syd +5.5 & over 212.5 into Slingers -4.5 & over 204.5 into Melb -10.5 & over 197.5. Got a return of $422.25 for my $10.00. Ii scraped over the line in the Weat Syd game but you got to get lucky sometime. Keep up the great work.[/quote'] Good stuff mate! Thats a huge collect at those odds :ok Oscar the Crouch alerted me on the fact you can do doubles bets at TAB such as you did with Slingers-4.5/Over204.5 which is actually a great way of betting. From my understanding Centrebet and Sportingbet also allow you to do this if you do a double with the two in it, so its something to look in to and something i may even include in future previews.

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st) Brisbane vs Sydney Are Brisbane the real deal? You better believe it! They are my tip to win the flag at the moment and if you have seen the form in their current 6 game winning streak you can understand my sentiments. The amount of depth they have in their team is incredible and is rivalled only by Melbourne. They dont just only beat teams, they thump teams and if you look at the tables it shows that 12 of their 16 wins this year have been by Over 10.5 points which is an incredible effort. However, very interestingly, 11 of the last 15 meetings between these two teams at this venue have been decided by single figures! They were in different times though, Brisbane are flying at the moment while Sydney look in terrible shape. Since they lost David Barlow for the season they have looked very sluggish, they dont look like they have much height and they struggle to get to the basket to make easy points which is telling if you look at their recent point averages. They rely on players hitting shots from outside the perimiter and when they dont start falling in they are really in strife. Against a team like Brisbane they are really going to struggle, also Brisbane will be fired up to win this game considering Sydney are the team that knocked them off in a semi final last year and actualyl beat Brisbane earlier this year. Yes Sydney are a bogey team for them, but now the teams are under different circumstances and i really cant see Sydney staying with Brisbane in the second half. Look for a big Brisbane win Odds are about right with Brisbane paying $1.12 for the win so hardly worth the effort. The value is in the Over 10.5 margin at $1.78 and then again in the lines of -11 and -13.5 at the usual prices of $1.90 and $2.10 which i think Brisbane will cover comfortably. I will also look at taking the Under 203.5 total points line too because Sydney are just struggling to hit big scores these days, and i dont believe they will live up to their end of the bargain tonight if i hit the Over. Not one to stake heavily on though that line Computer Generated Prediction:

Bullets26272628107
Kings2523242495
Suggested Bets to Look Into: Brisbane Over 10.5 at $1.78 - (7/10) Brisbane Lines of -11 and -13.5 at $1.90 and $2.10 - (5/10) Total Points Under 203.5 at $1.90 - (4/10)

Re: NBL Basketball - Round 15 (Dec. 26th - 31st) Dragons vs Perth Well this will be an absolute epic, one where I can barely seperate the teams. So im going to have to use my trusty computer prediction as a guide here and take Perth to win a close one, as it has Perth to win by 5. Obviously Perth match up to the Dragons better than the Dragons match up to Perth, players like Shawn Redhage, Tony Ronaldson & Paul Rogers are in super form at the moment and are hard for any team to match. Another factor which favours Perth is that they have more height than the Dragons and that wil tell when they grab the rebounds. However the Dragons cant be written off here as they are firing at the moment too, they just beat the leagues reigning premier in Melbourne at this venue four days ago by 13 points, so they cannot be underestimated by anyone. Kavossy Franklin, Shane Heal & Rosell Ellis are in superb form while teenage sensation Joe Ingles hit 28 points against the Tigers so he has proved he can mix it with the bench. Interestingly these two teams met here at this venue 3 weeks ago and the Dragons almost pulled off a huge upset when they lead by 8 point with only 6 minutes remaining, but some stupid turnovers cost them and they eventually lost by 3. This time around if the Dragons win i wouldnt consider it an upset. This game is just too tough to call so ill be only betting small stakes, however it would be a brave man whoever can put large stakes on here, but i favour Perth vry slightly. These two teams are so close not even the bookies can seperate them, both teams are $1.90 for the win so good value in both. I think the winner will win it by Under 10.5 points too and thats paying $2.90 a piece also. Both these teams are highly attacking and plenty of points are scored, so im suggesting the Over 202.5 points as a good opportunity at $1.90 but even thats too tough to call! My suggestion is to be very cautious, but all i can do is offer you the following suggestions and wish you the best of luck. Computer Generated Prediction:

Dragons2524242497
Wildcats26252526102
Suggested Bets to Look Into: Perth to Win at $1.90 - (3/10) Perth Under 10.5 at $2.90 - (2/10) Total Points Over 203.5 at $1.90 - (3/10)

I always use Centrebet unless stated otherwise. Ill use Centrebet 80% of the time and Sportingbet the other 20% :ok
thanks for the reply when do these games start because i have just opened and account with centrebet and they will take time processing the account

thanks for the reply when do these games start because i have just opened and account with centrebet and they will take time processing the account
Im not sure where you live but the games start at 7:30 Australian time (about 5 and a half hours from now) May take a while to process your acount being a weekend? Not sure how it all works. Hopefully you get on in time :ok

Good stuff mate! Thats a huge collect at those odds :ok Oscar the Crouch alerted me on the fact you can do doubles bets at TAB such as you did with Slingers-4.5/Over204.5 which is actually a great way of betting. From my understanding Centrebet and Sportingbet also allow you to do this if you do a double with the two in it, so its something to look in to and something i may even include in future previews.
Ads from my understanding, you cannot do this with Centrebet or Sportingbet as they'll cite contest dependency. You can do a game total/handicap multi from two games, but I'm almost certain you can't pick both from within the same game.

Ads from my understanding' date=' you cannot do this with Centrebet or Sportingbet as they'll cite contest dependency. You can do a game total/handicap multi from two games, but I'm almost certain you can't pick both from within the same game.[/quote'] Just tested it out with Centrebet. I tried to put $1 on a multi with Brisbane-13.5/Under203.5 at $3.99 too if it would work. The bet processed correctly :loon This is actually great news as I wasnt 100% aware you could do it. I assume Sportingbet, but it definately works with Centrebet :ok