Betfred Premier League of Poker

GaF

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred Premier League of Poker

I've just realised that the top 10 prize money is "Bonus Money" ..... didn't know before ..... am a bit gutted, but not as much as if I had won it!!! I hate prizes that aren't really prizes!!!
:wall yeah I noticed that last night, at least we've got a full year to clear it:\

Re: Betfred Premier League of Poker Not all m8.Just never read it as bonus dollars, don't make it a prize really does it.One consolation for me tho is that i am to be entered into a live tournament through betfred as part of winning the league outright so at least i actually have won something for my efforts.But to be honest i really thought the $500 was for outright winning it.Basically where the $500 is concerned i have to buy that off them in a round about way ?:wall :cry

Re: Betfred Premier League of Poker

Not had any notification about the freeroll - surely BetFred should have emailed everyone who qualified. I'd be pretty annoyed if I played for 3months to qualify and then missed reg'ing for it.
Still not heard anything Avon?? I just received an email 20 mins ago with details. Know they were on here anyway. Si

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Betfred Premier League of Poker Jolly got a lot of stick from keatsy over this hand cos he "raised big pre flop and was called with crap" - yeah sure - a bet of 60 with 2000 stacks!!! Got the implied odds to play (as proven by paying him off when beat!!) - keatsy paid 60 pre flop, then called down to the end for another 680 - he should be angry with himself - not jolly!!! 20070601betfredabusepc1.jpg