PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

darklord55

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

Avongirl, Teazz, MCFC97 and myself all at the same table. :loon Luckily, we also have the bounty of darklord5 to play for. :ok Red
And we're all still there. MCFC wisely sat out, Darklord down to half his stack and there for the taking.

Bit smaller than I was expecting, but still a nice shape...for it's age. :tongue2 Missed you going out to that bully Avon - gg. :clap Red.
I'm standing a long way away! Out in 186th. Typical, you spend 2.5 hours with the bounty on your table and the big stack guy that comes in to your seat after you're out takes him out within 2 minutes. Good luck Red.:hope

cheers goater' date=' finished 5th, was short stacked and pushed all in with aj off and ran into kk. unfortunately only scored one other time so to little too late to get to the final[/quote'] Dont forget it's double points. Well played. :clap

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III thanks guys. just been looking at the points table, there is a slight chance i may have qualified, mike was in 20th place with 73 points before tonights game, plus 10 for tonight game puts him on 83 i had 42 points before tonight and scored 52 which puts me on 94, so depending on how everyone else has done and who got the bounties, it could be another saban poker road trip :hope

thanks guys. just been looking at the points table, there is a slight chance i may have qualified, mike was in 20th place with 73 points before tonights game, plus 10 for tonight game puts him on 83 i had 42 points before tonight and scored 52 which puts me on 94, so depending on how everyone else has done and who got the bounties, it could be another saban poker road trip :hope
who wants to put a side bet on me railing a certain young lady again :wall