** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

FC Arges – Jiul Petrosani

Arges is doing great against teams that don’t defend. Last match at home vs Pandurii the away team defended with 11 men in their on half and they putted the team’s bus between goal (is that the expression?) :) . Arges dominated but failed to score. 2day’s match will be more open and i expect teams to score.

My pick is over 2.25 @ 2.10 4/10

GL everybody!

I like Jiul pretty much. And you know why? Because instead of defending themselves like any other team from the lower part of the standings they are attacking and try to take the win from every match. So far they’ve failed! But they have nothing to loose now and 3 points are much helper than 1 point.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Dinamo - National
Selection Dinamo -1.75 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning This is a first place against last place encounter. Usually I avoid these kind of bets but today I have a strong feeling that Dinamo will score at least 2 golas against very poor National. The guests have a new coach, Sorin Cartu, who coached Poli Timisoara a few rounds ago but was fired. He is well known to be a defensive minded coach and has done a good job avoiding relegation with weak teams. But he has just been named head coach and I don't think he can chance the team in such a short period of time. Dinamo have a great season and have no important injuries. They have 3 class attackers:Danciulescu, Ganea and Niculescu and I think they will win by 2 or more.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 great preview Anonim :clap There's not much to add to what Anonim said, only that National pais for the managerial mistakes of president Iacob and the lack of attitude from National's players. On the paper National has a bunch of very good players: striker Cursaru, he was one of the best strikers in the country couple years back, winger Dumitru, he played 4-5 yers for Steaua, Burca who played for Dinamo, Herea, a very talented youngster, he was linked with a move to AEK Athens this summer, but the team underperforms round after round and they stand on the last place of the table. Although they hired Cartu as a coach, who is known for his miraculous relegation salvations, i doubt he couldve made wonders in only 3-4 days since he is in charge. I feel Dinamo will trash National today, just as Steaua did 6-0 couple weeks ago. Dinamo has the best attacking power in the league and i fell they will break the net more than 3-4 times. bet Dinamo (-2) odds 2.03 @ bet365 4/10 bet Dinamo (-3) odds 4.10 @ bet365 2/10

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Hmmmmm..... I don't like this game! Everybody's expecting a walk in the park for Dinamo. Rapid ended 2-1 vs National last game.... May be Dinamo is tired...Maybe Netoiu is ... well Unirea with Netoiu didn't loose...Now is National with Netoiu...Who knows...I'm not touching it. On paper it should be Dinamo -2.5 but...NO BET for me GL though Annonim and archaeus