** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12

Politehnica Iasi – Unirea Urziceni

I expected a very tense match between this two as Unirea already lost 3 points in front of Iasi (loosing 2-0 at home in the first round of Liga I). As you already know these two teams are involved in relegation battle.

So far Iasi is 5 – 6 – 6 and 17 – 23 with a – 3

Unirea isn’t better 5 – 3 – 9 and 11 – 18 with a – 6.

If the 2 teams will want to improve the stats they are going to play for the win 2day . I know coach Dan Petrescu from Unirea. He coached us a few seasons ago and his type of play is an offensive one, but the fact is that he doesn’t got the players to do this. In 2day’s first 11 will be no more than 6 defenders even if they play a classic 4-4-2. This doesn’t look to offensive but i’ve seen them playing and they do look for the win since Petrescu came.

On the other hand Iasi is on a bad run of bad games. Though they do create many chances to score in last games they struggle to score at least 1. The good news is that injuries players are starting to be back in the team and now they don’t have more than 3 players missing and this is good for team morale. Coach Popa is a good mentor and did push every player to better performance.

In this game are a few players who can score and have enough creativity to create chances and i’m referring to Sfirlea – set plays, Buta, Onofras or the czech Cernoch and C Vlad, Costescu, Aldea and the one i expect the most, the foreign striker Kalle who showed good stuff home vs Dinamo at his first appereance in front of home crowds.

My pick is over 2.25 @ 2.29 3/10

GL everybody!

Everything about this match points to an under 2.5 game – odds @ 1.45 – 1.50. The odds are too low for this kind of match!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Not so easy game for CFR..1.52 at gamebookers is dangerous..but I m 60% sure CFR will find a way to win this game..without Cadu,central defender,the best one in team,..CFR have full squad ready for first game in second part of the season..first game ended at Otelul ground with 3-1 for CFR...anyway Otelul will fight hard against CFR..direct oponent for an Uefa Cup place next year...and for that I will put medium stakes for this bet

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Crazy match as expected in Iasi HT Iasi 1 - 2 Unirea Urziceni. Urziceni are playing a very offensive game for an away side and had a couple of chances plus a missed penalty! Ont the other side Iasi is playing awfull so far and scored in the lasts minutes. And to be honest i expect goals to be scored. I think this is not the final score! Hope some of you guys read my pick and changed the under option for this one.

Vaslui – Universitatea Craiova

When i look at Craiova i see a team who plays with high ambition. They declared that they came here to win all 3 points and that will fight for them ( i particulary like a declaration when a player fro Craiova advised all fans to play Craiova straight win on this match :) ).

I’ve seen Craiova playing and they changed a lot since new coach arrived! Now they are playing with passion and ambition and do put pressure on the opponent from the beggining. With this type of play they can cause trouble at Vaslui and everywhere else! Vaslui on the other hand is overrated after recent performances.

My pick is Craiova +0.5 @ 2.075 4/10 and Craiova AH 0 + 3.80 3/10

Well Vaslui with a mediocre team won last 5 games and now are flying high. They beat Poli Timisoara, Jiul, Pandurii, National and Ceahlaul. But if i look at this victories i see this thing: 3 of them where made against Timisoara, Pandurii and National; 3 teams that put no pressure on Vaslui (unbelievable for Timisoara what lack of ambition from them) they just plaied Vaslui like a friendly game and Vaslui won without troubles / the other 2 Jiul and Ceahlaul plaied with ambition and pressure desiring only the win but they failed because of many reasons – Jiul was too attacking mind and Ceahlaul had bad luck and the referee was with Vaslui in that game – but both teams scored against Vaslui and kept the pressure all match long!

GL everybody!

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 In my opinion Vaslui is in great form,but also Craiova after the new coach came played well and win important games. Stefan Stoica has the team available only Baird is suspendated.Vaslui has five wins in a row and they have a great atacker Frunza who plays very well after he came in Vaslui.The coach of Vaslui said they are prepared to lose because his players are not used with so much wins.Everything is posible but i will go for home win.Odds around 1,90-5/10. SC VASLUI Haisan – St. Apostol, Buhus, H. Popa, L. Ivan – Buhaescu, Ljubinkovic, Croitoru, Ad. Gheorghiu – V. Frunza, Bukvic Rezerves: Leite - Mardare, M. Alexandru, Madzar, S. Frunza, Dobos, Sabou Absents: I. Voicu, Mardare , Gomez , Neagu , Nachtailer, Jovanovic Coach: Viorel Hizo CRAIOVA Bornescu – Dananae, Gargalie, Mitchell, Velcovici – Garla, Saceanu, A. Ionescu, Rose – Fl. Costea, L. Pirvu Rezerves: Banica – Ciuca, D. Stoica, Gaman, Dina, Stavaru, Craciunescu, Al. Costea Absents: Fritea, Piko , Baird, Coach: Stefan Stoica GL!

Farul Constanta - UTA

Last match home Farul – CFR was impressive for me. Showed once again that Farul is an attacking force at home but the defence was scaring and lost only because they made big mistakes in defence. Overal Farul had plenty of chances to score and CFR was looking weak in defence too! The game vs UTA will be different as they have to learn from mistakes. Farul is a good team and doesn’t deserve the place that they are in the standings. Good attacking line with Gurita, Moldovan or Disney. They play fast and strong , attacking on wings where they have players with good pace and ball control.

UTA plaied good last matches but when they aren’t facing a derby or a big team they play crap away! I liked their look at Timisoara even being one man down they showed good strength and sacrifice, but at Pandurii, Ceahlaul, Iasi and the list may continue they plaied nothing. Their away play is to accept home dominance and strike on counterattacks. The problem is they don’t have the man to do that! And if Mara doesn’t play good they are totally out of the game!

My pick is Farul – 0.5 @ 1.85 4/10

GL everybody!

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 congratulations godmato I follow you and you are doing an incredible job. I'm thinking about betting on Farul today because they must win to get rid of relegation zone, and ut arad's key player is missing. Also farul has quality players. but first I need your opinion about this game? cheers.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 FT Vaslui 3 - 3 Craiova . Vaslui had 2 penalties. The referee allowed home's hard tackling and i think he whistled more than 30 freecicks from near the 16 metres. And the match finished in the 96 minutes. :))))) I think The referee will be banned again for 6 weeks :))))))))

SportFootball (Romania)
EventSteaua-Poli Timisoara
Selectionunder 2.5
Strength10/10
Date02/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningSteaua usually if they are blocked on the flanks has difficulties to score.Poli and Steaua are the teams with best defence in Romania but they also have a slow team,their game need more fast movement and more creativity.The lack of creativity will make from this a borign game,i'm almost sure that Timisoara will not score,they need a striker to make the difference.1.8 is a veryy good odd,in Romania the average of goals scored per match is very low.

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Im sorry i have not much time to write a long preview but i'll have a small-medium bet on Farul tonight. The team is in a bad situation and only a win tonight would put the team on the right track. Despite having striker Moldovand and attacking midfielder Mihai sent to 2nd squad, i beleieve Farul has a big chance to win, best player from UTA, strike Mara is suspended and wont play tonight. Bet Farul odds 1.80 @ coral 3/10 gl :hope

Re: Romania Liga I 1/12 - 4/12 Really bad game i reckon, Farul need to sort themselves out because its getting embarassing and the line is closer and closer. Also how the fcuk could craiova blow a 3-1 lead in 87th minute i can't understand, but that's how football is.

FC Arges Pitesti(-1,5) - Jiul Petrosani PICK Arges 2.06@10bet 9/10 Fc Arges has a good period after Dorinel came as a coach and their objective is to avoid relegation.They will meet a team who has only theoretic chances to avoid relegation this year.Jiul are playing low quality football and they are without hope this season.They have only 8 points from 17 games.IN my opinion big chance for Arges to escape from relegations places.No chance for Jiul in this game. Also many absences for the guests ARGES:Bosneag – N. Ghita, Chita, I. Badea, Bazzi – Prepelita, Ad. Ionescu, Cruceru, D. Rednic – Bilasco, C. Tanasa Rezerves: Vintila – Cr. Tanase, Nastasie, M. Negru, Gane, A. Chirita, Doman Absents: Ad. Iordache , D. Mitrovic Crivac, Mariko
JIUL Multescu – C. Dinu, Kalai, Mihart, Lungan - M. Voicu, Paclesan, Ionica, Draghici – Dulcea, Vrajitoarea Rezerves: Hotoboc - Bicfalvi, Scarlatache, Plaiesu, Litu Absents: Panaitescu, Ad. Ilie, Galdean, Borza, C. Petre, Paleacu, M. Constantinescu, M. Gheorghe, Drida GL!